Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2018: Orissa Postal Circle has been released online application form to recruit a lot of candidates at Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies. Applicants, who are interested in these jobs of Odisha Postal department, can apply for Odisha Postal Circle Vacancies 2018 application form via online mode. The candidates who are waiting for a long time for this job they can fill online Odisha Postal GDS Recruitment 2018 application form from 8th to 14th January 2018. The online application form is available via official website of the department i.e. indiapost.gov.in or odisha.postalcareers.in. More details regarding Odisha Post Office Jobs 2018 are given below.
Odisha Post Office GDS Notification
Odisha Postal Circle Vacancy 2018 Details
- Name of Department: Odisha Postal Circle
- Official website: odisha.postalcareers.in
- Number of the posts: 93
- Name of the Posts: Gramin Dak Sevak
- Job Location: Odisha
- Job Type: Central Government Job
- Pay Scale: – Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade pay Rs. 2000/-
|Category/Community||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Orissa Postal Circle Recruitment 2018
Educational Criteria of Odisha Post GDS Vacancy 2018: Candidates should have passed in 10th class from a recognized board and must possess a computer diploma of 60 days.
Age Limit: Applicants must have minimum age 18 years, and maximum age will be 25 years.
- OBC: 03 Years
- SC/ST: 05 years
- Physically Handicapped: 10 years
Odisha Postal Circle Vacancy 2018 Important Dates:
- Release date of official notification: 8th January 2018
- Starting date for submitting Odisha Post online application form: 14th January 2018
- Last date for applying for Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2018 online form: 14th January 2018
How to Apply Odisha Post Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2018
All the candidates, who desire apply for the upcoming Orissa GDS Vacancies 2018 will have to go through the application process via official website of the department at appost.in/gdsonline/. Moreover, candidates can also follow the below-given steps to apply for Odisha Postal Circle Jobs 2018:
- Visit the official website at appost.in/gdsonline/
- Register yourself for the GDS vacancies.
- Take your registration number and submit application fee at the head post office of your area.
- Enter your fee receipt number at the website and you’ll get the application form.
- Start filling the application form with all of your genuine details.
- Recheck the application form after filling it up completely.
- Submit it and take a printout of final application form for future references.
Orissa Postal Circle Vacancy 2018 Application Fee
All the General and OBC category candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs 100 as application fee. However, the SC/ST/Women candidates are exempted from fee submission process.
Odisha Postal Circle GDS Selection Process
All the applicants will be selected completely on the basis of their matriculation marks. In simple words, we can say that there will neither be any written exam, nor any personal interview for this recruitment. The department will create a final merit list on the basis of the matriculation marks of every candidate, on the basis of which, the recruitment will be done.
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Result: The result will be uploaded via official website of the website i.e. appost.in/gdsonline/ after few months of the application process.
Odisha Postal Circle GDS Vacancies 2018
The Indian Ministry of Communication has provided a fabulous opportunity for all the less educated candidates in the state via its Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2018, by which they can easily get a government job and make their future secure. We have mentioned all the essential details regarding the upcoming Orissa Post Office GDS Jobs 2018 in the aforementioned article, however, you are completely free to ask your every query in the comment section given below.