Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017: Orissa Postal Circle invites online application form for filling up 144 Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies. Applicants, who are interested in these jobs of Odisha Postal department, they can apply for Odisha Postal Circle Vacancy 2017 application form via online mode. Those who are waiting for a long time of this job they can fill online Odisha Postal MTS Vacancies 2017 application form before the last date. The online application form is available from 23rd June 2017 at the official site i.e. indiapost.gov.in or odisha.postalcareers.in. The last date to submit Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2017 is 22 July 2017. More details regarding Odisha Post Office Jobs 2017 are given below.
|Odisha Postal Circle MTS Vacancy 2017 Details||Check Here|
|Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria||Check Here|
|Odisha Postal Vacancy 2017 Selection Process||Check Here|
|Odisha Postal Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy 2017 Important Dates||Check Here|
|How to Apply for Odisha Postal MTS Recruitment||Check Here|
|Odisha Postal Circle Vacancy 2017 Application Fee||Check Here|
|Odisha Postal Recruitment 2017 Notification, Online Apply Link||Check Here|
Odisha Postal Circle Vacancy 2017 Details:
- Name of Department: Odisha Postal Circle
- Official website: odisha.postalcareers.in
- Number of the posts: 144
- Name of the Posts: Multi Tasking Staff
- Job Location: Odisha
- Job Type: Central Government Job
- Experience Required: No experience
- Pay Scale: – Rs.18000/- in level 1 of the pay matrix as per 7th CPC + admissible allowances as prescribed from time to time.
Eligibility Criteria for Orissa Postal Circle Recruitment 2017
Educational Criteria of Odisha Post MTS Vacancy 2017: Candidates should have passed in 10th class or ITI from approved state board by the respective state/central Govt.
Age Limit: Applicants must have minimum age 18 yeas, and maximum age will be 25 years.
- OBC: 03 Years
- SC/ST: 05 years
- Physically Handicapped: 10 years
Odisha Postal Circle GDS Selection Process
All the eligible candidates belonging to various categories who have the educational qualification of Matriculation or ITI from a recognized Board shall be invited for appearing in Aptitude test. No Weightage for marks secured by the candidates in Matriculation or ITI will be given while preparing the Merit Lists.
A total number of applicants as per the total number of vacancies in each category i.e., OC, SC, ST, OBC, etc shall be declared qualified in descending order of merit based on the marks secured by them in the Aptitude Test. The minimum qualifying marks to be obtained in each part of the Aptitude Test is prescribed as under:-
|Part A and B||Minimum 10 Marks for OC, 8 Marks for SC/ST and 9 Marks for OBC candidates in each part|
|Part-C (two segments)||Minimum 10 marks for OC, 8 Marks for SC/ST and 9 marks for OBC candidates in each segment.|
40% marks for OC, 33 marks for SC/ST and 37 marks for OBC candidate in aggregate.
Odisha Postal Circle Vacancy 2017 Important Dates:
- Release date of official notification:23rd June 2017
- Starting date for submitting Odisha Post online application form: 23rd June 2017
- Last date for applying for Odisha Post Office Recruitment 2017 online form: 22 July 2017
- Last Date of Fee Payment: 22nd July 2017
How to Apply Odisha Post Multi Tasking Staff Jobs 2017
- Follow the given link Below or access odisha.postalcareers.in
- Read all the instructions from the official website.
- After checking eligibility criteria, click on the “Apply Now” option
- Fill their application form:
- Upload photo and signature
- Click on the submit button.
- Pay Online Fees of Application form
- Take a print out of the application form for future use
Orissa Postal Circle Vacancy 2017 Application Fee
Candidates of category OC/OBC Male should pay online fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) as application fee and Rs. 400/- as examination fee. However, all female and SC/ST candidates are exempted from application charges.
Odisha Post Office Admit Card 2017: Candidates who are going to fill online application they need to appear for the written exam. In order to give the exam, candidates are required to the carry and download Odisha Postal Circle Hall Ticket at the time of examination.
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Result: Candidates are waiting for the Odisha Postal Circle vacancies 2017, they can check result on the Orissa Postal Circle official site i.e. odishapost.gov.in.