OSSC Recruitment 2017: Employment notification for 151 vacancies of Block Social Security Officer has been circulated by Odisha Staff Selection Commission recently. The notification for OSSC Jobs 2017 can be found at the official site ossc.gov.in. All the graduate aspirants from any stream can now rejoice as they can apply for this vacancy. However, this job is on a contract basis as specified by the organisation. The applications will commence from 9th November 2017 and should be duly filled till 8th December 2017. We are going to cover like eligibility criteria, selection process, application procedure and more for Odisha SSC Vacancy 2017 so read the post carefully.
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) was set up by Govt. of Odisha as a statutory body in the year 1994 for carrying out direct recruitment against Group-C posts in the State cadre (as against District cadre) as may be scheduled in the OSSC Rules, 1993. There are some 85 different cadres of posts/ services under various departments of Government to which recruitment is made through this Commission.
OSSC Security Officer Vacancy 2017 Description
- Name of organisation: Odisha Staff Selection Commission
- Name of posts: Block Social Security Officer
- No. of posts: 151
- Application mode: Online
- Official site: ossc.gov.in
- Salary Offered: Rs. 9,300-34,800/- + GP Rs. 4,200/-
Odisha SSC Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Educational qualification: Minimum qualification criteria for this vacancy is Bachelor’s degree in any education stream. Proficiency in computer, internet, email, data analysis and office productivity tools.
Age limit: Aspirants of age between 21 to 32 years can apply for this post. The age is reckoned on 1st January 2017. Usual age relaxation is provided to reserved category and women candidates.
Odisha SSC Vacancy 2017 Important Dates
- Official advertisement date: 1st November 2o17
- Starting date to apply online: 9th November 2017
- Closing date to apply online: 8th December 2017
OSSC Recruitment 2017 – 151 Block Social Security Officer Posts, Apply Online OSSC Jobs In Odisha
All the Bachelor’s degree holders have a great chance to apply for a reputed post in OSSC Security Officer Vacancy 2017. This job is purely on contract basis so only those aspirants who are comfortable with this fact should apply. Only special and PWD category candidates have to send the application to the concerned department through ordinary post. Interested aspirants should go through the OSSC Jobs 2017 official notification carefully before proceeding for the application process. Furthermore, we are providing detailed instructions for successful completion of online application process.
- Go through the official notification carefully
- Visit the Odisha SSC Jobs 2017 online application page.
- Look out for your desired job profile.
- Click on the registration link.
- Fill in all the details in the Odisha SSC Recruitment 2017 registration form.
- Aspirants are advised to fill the details relevantly.
- Check the box “I agree” on the bottom of the OSSC Application Form 2017 and complete the captcha.
- Application sequence number will be sent through sms on the registered mobile number and through email.
- This sequence number will be the login ID of the aspirants.
- Logout and login with the details received on the sms or email ID.
- Continue to fill the OSSC Vacancy 2017 application form.
- Upload the necessary documents and pay the fees.
- Submit the OSSC Security Officer Jobs 2017 application and take a printout.
Postal address(Only for Physically disabled and special candidates):
OSSC Barrack No-1,
Examination fees: Applicants have to pay examination fees of Rs. 100/- through treasury portal or offline mode. Check the OSSC Job Notification 2017 for detailed information.
Selection process: The selection procedure for OSSC Vacancy 2017 will consist of a preliminary examination, main written exam(200 marks) and computer skill test(50 marks). Ther merit list will be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks in main exam and the computer skill test of the candidates who have cleared certificate verification.
Documents required With OSSC Application Form:
- Recent passport size photograph.
- 10th standard marksheet with roll number.
- +2/graduation certificate.
OSSC Vacancy 2017 Important Links
Odisha SSC Jobs 2017
This is a good chance for those aspirants who are in the hunt for OSSC Jobs In Odisha 2017. They can fill the application forms from 9th november 2017. As mentioned before it is important to note that candidates for OSSC Jobs 2017 will be selected on contract basis. We have provided OSSC Online Application Link in this post and aspirants can visit it to fill their application. Other details for OSSC Job Notification 2017 are also elaborated in this post. But if there is any query in your mind than contact us by commenting below. Keep visiting our site and subscribe to our notifications and newsletter.