OSSC Recruitment 2017: Odisha Staff Selection Commission has recently invited applications for 74 posts of Supply Inspector. Graduates candidates can grab this opportunity to apply online for Odisha SSC Recruitment 2017. There is only mode to apply, other mode will not be applicable. The applications for the Odisha SSC Vacancy 2017 will begin from 18th September 2017 and will end on 17th October 2017. Interested candidates can visit the official site ossc.gov.in and apply online for OSSC Supply Inspector Jobs 2017.
About OSSC: The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) was set up by Govt. of Odisha as a statutory body in the year 1994 for carrying out direct recruitment against Group-C posts in the State cadre (as against District cadre) as may be scheduled in the OSSC Rules, 1993.
OSSC Supply Inspector Jobs 2017 details
Name of Organization: Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Name of post: Supply inspector
Total no. of posts: 74
Application mode: Online
Official site: ossc.gov.in
Salary: Rs. 9,300 + Grade pay Rs. 4,200
Odisha SSC Vacancy 2017 eligibility criteria
Educational qualification: Minimum educational qualification required for the post of Odisha SSC supply inspector Jobs 2017 is graduation from any government recognised university. Any equivalent qualification will also work and candidates should also have basic computer skills.
Age limit: Minimum age limit for the job is 21 years and maximum age limit is 32 years. Age relaxation will be provided as usual for SC/ST, women, PWD and other in-service contractual candidates.
OSSC Supply Inspector Jobs 2017 Important Dates
Here are the important dates related to OSSC Vacancy 2017.
- Online application starting date: 18th September 2017
- Online application last date: 17th October 2017
How to apply for Odisha SSC Supplies inspector vacancy 2017
If you are interested in OSSC supply inspector job then you can take help from the below steps of how to apply for the job. You can also refer to the official notification of the OSSC organisation.
- The candidates should go through the detailed advertisement before filling the online application.
- Candidates have to apply online through the official website of OSSC.
- Click on the tab: ‘Click here for online application’.
- There will be two links under the ‘From links’ column of each advertisement.
- For registration.
- Registered users.
Registration must be completed before filling the online application form. To register, click on the ‘For registration’ link.
- Fill in the details required in the registration form correctly and accurately.
- After completing the steps of registration, a unique application sequence number will be generated. This number will be the user id for the candidate.
- The user id i.e. the application sequence number and password will be sent to the user on the registered email id and SMS on registered mobile number.
- After successful submission of registration form, ‘Go to application form’ and ‘Logout’ buttons will be visible on the top right hand corner.
- User can logout or directly go to the application form and fill the application form.
- Fill all the details correctly and upload all the required documents relevantly.
- User can take out a hard copy of the applicant’s copy for future reference.
Application fees: Application fees for General category candidates is Rs. 100/-. SC/ST, PWD candidates don’t have to pay any application fees.
Mode of payment: Offline or Online through treasury portal or conventional modes.
Odisha SSC Vacancy 2017 Important Links
Selection process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of organised written test and skilled test along with an interview.
Written Test Plan
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Skill Test
Admit card: Admit card/hall ticket can be downloaded before 15 days of examination date from OSSC official website.
OSSC Supply Inspector Jobs 2017
Candidates who are interested in Odisha SSC supply inspector jobs can apply online on the official website from 18th September 2017 to 17th October 2017. Selection procedure will be based on written exam, computer skill test and interview. If you find any confusion regarding Odisha SSC Vacancy then ask here through comment box.
OSSC Recruitment 2017: Odisha staff Selection Commission has invited applications from the eligible job seekers to hire them for 97 Assistant Training Officer vacant positions. Those who are interested in this Odisha SSC Vacancy 2017 they can send application form through online mode. You can find application form till the 2nd March 2017. We suggest to candidates don’t wait for the last date submit your online OSSC Recruitment 2017 Application form through the official website odishassc.in and send hard copy of filled application to the postal address of OSSC.
OSSC Vacancy 2017 Details
Name of Posts: Assistant Training Officer
Number of Vacancies: 97 vacancies
Official Website: odishassc.in
Pay Scale: Rs 9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs. 4200/-
OSSC Recruitment 2017 Educational Criteria: 10th class or equivalent examination from a recognized Board and ITI or Degree/Diploma in relevant trades from recognized institutions approved by NCVT/AICTE.
Age Bar: 18 to 32 years as on 01.01.2016
Important Dates to Remember
- Starting Date of Online Application: 30.01.2017
- Last Date to submit online application: 02.03.2017
- Last Date to submit receipt of online application form: 17.03.2017
Odisha SSC Recruitment 2017, Fill online application form of OSSC Asst Training Officer Vacancy 2017
Candidates need to check OSSC Jobs 2017 Notification for knowing the eligibility criteria of this vacancy. If you fulfill the eligibility criteria then proceed to the online applying procedure.
Interested and Eligible applicants may apply online through the official website and fill the application form. After filling the form, candidates are required to send hard copy of application form to the given address below.
Documents to be sent
- Photocopies of Caste certificate
- HSC Certificate
- Mark Sheet
- Pass Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Experience Certificate
To the Secretary,
Odisha Staff Selection Commission,
Barrack No 1, Unit-V, Bhubaneswar, Pin – 751 054
Application Fee: All SEBC & UR candidates have to pay an examination fee of Rs. 100/- through online or Offline. SC/ST/PWD category are exempt from payment of application fee.
Selection Scheme: The candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination, Career Assessment & viva voce test.
OSSC Result 2017: After the completion of the selection process, candidates need to visit the official Website.