OSSSC Recruitment 2018: Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission has released an official notification for selecting 238 candidates at Warder posts. The new OSSSC Vacancies 2018 are offering great opportunities for all the less educated candidates by which, they can easily grab a government job. The department has initiated online application process for its new Odisha SSSC Jobs 2018. Hence, all the desired candidates are advised to fill up the application form before 1st February 2018 via its official website i.e. osssc.gov.in. Moreover, applicants can get all the important details regarding this opportunity via this portal.
The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission was setup in accordance with the Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection (Dist. Cadre) Rules-2012, vide G.A Department Notification No.10069/Gen. dt.30.04.2012, which was published in the Extraordinary Odisha Gazette bearing Notification No.961 dt.14.05.2012. Additional details regarding the new OSSSC Recruitment 2018 like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process etc can simply be seen in the following points elaborated below:
Odisha SSSC Vacancy 2018 Details
- Name of Organization- Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission
- Name of Post– Warder
- Number of Vacancies– 238 Vacancies
- Salary Offered– Rs 5,200 – Rs 20,200 + GP of Rs 1,800
- Official Website– osssc.gov.in
Details description regarding the posts according to their categories can simply be seen in the following table given below:
|Categories||Number of Posts|
OSSSC Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of these recently released Odisha SSSC Warder Vacancy 2018 has been divided into two parts and can simply be seen in the points elaborated below:
- Age Limit- All the candidates must fall under the age limit of 18 Years – 25 Years to apply for the opportunity.
- Educational Qualification- To apply for this job, all the applicants must have passed in the 10+2 examination conducted by CHSE, Odisha or ICSE or CBSE or any other equivalent examination.
- Additional Criteria- Apart from these two eligibilities, the department has also fixed some physical standards that are essential for the post of Warder. Let’s check them out in the table given below:
|UR & SEBC (Men)||168 cms||55 kgs||79 cms||84 cms|
|UR & SEBC (Women)||158 cms||45 kgs||–||–|
|SC/ST (Men)||163 cms||50 kgs||76 cms||81 cms|
|SC/ST (Women)||153 cms||45 kgs||–||–|
More detailed description regarding the eligibility criteria can be seen in the Official Notification link given below.
Odisha SSC Warder Vacancies 2018 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application Process– 27th December 2017
- Last Date of Application Process- 01st February 2018
OSSC Recruitment 2018: How to apply for 238 Warder vacancies
We have already mentioned above that the department has already started online application process for its new OSSSC Vacancy 2018. Hence, all the candidates will have to visit the official website of department i.e. osssc.gov.in before 01st February 2018. However, candidates can also follow the below given steps to go through the application process:
- Visit the official website of department i.e. osssc.gov.in.
- Unregistered candidates will have to first register themselves.
- After registration, candidates will have to search for the appropriate link for their desired job.
- Applicants are highly suggested to read the instructions properly before filling the application form.
- Start filling the application form with all of your genuine details.
- Recheck the application form with all of your genuine details.
- Submit it.
- Take a printout of final application form for future references.
Apart from this, we are also showcasing some direct links, which will help you in reaching out the application page directly. Kindly check out the below mentioned links.
OSSSC Warder Vacancy 2018 Important Links
Odisha SSC Vacancies 2018 Examination Fee: All the General and OBC category candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs 100 as application fee. However, all the SC/ST candidates are exempted from the fee submission process. Candidates will have to pay the application fee visa online mode.
OSSSC Warder Jobs 2018 Exam Structure: The recruitment process for these newly offered OSSSB Warder Jobs 2018 can be seen in the following table shown below:
|Type of Exam||Marks|
|Physical Standard Test (PST)||Qualifying|
|Physical Efficiency Test (PET)||28 Marks|
|Written Test (MCQs on Odia & English language, Arithmetic, General Knowledge, Aptitude, Logical Reasoning etc of 10+2 standard)||100 Marks|
|Educational Achievement||07 Marks|
OSSSC Warder Selection Process
To get selected, All the candidates will have to go through a four step process. A short description of these 4 step process can simply be seen in the below given points:
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
|Running||1.6 kms||1 km|
|High Jump (For Men) / Running with Hurdles (For Women)||1.22 Meters||100 Meters|
|Broad Jump||3.66 Meters||2.75 Meters|
|Cycling||1.6 kms||1.6 kms|
|Swimming||40 Meters||40 Meters|
- Written Test
- Educational Achievement
Detailed structure regarding the selection process can simply be seen via official notification link given above.
Odisha SSSC Contact Details
Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission,
Block No. 3 & 5, Unit-I,
Near Government H.S.,
Ph No.- 0674-2597152,
Fax No- 0674-2597155
Odisha SSSC Jobs 2018
The new OSSSC Recruitment 2018 is undeniable a great opportunity for all the eligible candidates to get a government job. We have elaborated all the essential details and important information regarding the new Odisha SSSC Vacancy 2018 in the above given article. However, you are completely free to ask all of your doubts and queries related to it in the comment section given below.