OTET Application Form 2018: Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, Cuttack will be activated the online link to apply for Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 (OTET 2018). Registration procedure for OTET Online Application Form 2018 will be started soon and the last date to apply online will be update soon. Interested candidates can apply online through bseodisha.ac.in for OTET Paper – 1 or Paper – 2 or both.
The application fee for Odisha TET Application Form 2018 is Rs. 400 which is compulsory to be paid by the applying candidate either through online or offline mode till the last date. The last date to fill information in OTET Application Form 2018 will be update soon.
About Odisha TET : Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted by the state government for the candidates who wants to become teachers in state govt., private aided, private unaided schools of Odisha state. The candidates once qualified in OTET can apply again, next year, for improvement.
OTET Paper-1 is for those who want to become a teacher of class 1st to 5th and OTET Paper-2 is for those who want to become a teacher of class 5th to 8th. If a candidate does not have sny specific choice of paper-1 or paper-2 then he/she should apply for both the papers.
OTET Eligibility Criteria
Go through the eligibility criteria given below to check whether you are eligible or not for OTET Exam 2018.
OTET Paper-1 Eligibility Criteria:
- 10+2 with at least 50% marks + 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (CT) or Education (Special Education).
- Graduation + 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education or Special Education.
OTET Paper-2 Eligibility Criteria:
- Graduation with at least 50% marks + 1 year B.Ed.
- Graduation with at least 50% marks + 1 year B.Ed. (Special Education).
- 10+2 with at least 50% marks + 4 year B.A.Ed./ B.Sc.Ed.
Note: For relaxation in minimum marks and other policies for reserved categories, kindly refer the official notification.
How to Apply for OTET Application Form 2018, Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 Online Application Form, Odisha TET 2018 Apply Online
Interested candidates in Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2018, have to apply online through bseodisha.ac.in till the last date. OTET Application Fee can be paid through –
- Net Banking
- ATM Card
- Cash Payment Through Bank
Step – 1: Log In or New Registration
Visit This Link and If you’re already registered, enter Email id and Password otherwise you’ve to click on “New Registration”.
Step – 2: New Registration
After clicking on New Registration, you’ve to enter following details in the appropriate columns and then have to click on Submit button.
- Mobile No.
Step – 3: Select State/ Type of Corporate/Institution
- After Step-2 you will be directed to the link given in Step-1 for logging in. Enter Email ID and Password and click on Login.
- Now enter verification code (sent to you on registered mobile no. and Email) and click on ‘Verify’ button.
- After this, you’ll be directed to the login page for payment of application fee.
- Enter Email ID and Password and proceed for the application fee through SBI Collect.
- Select State of Corporate/Institution – Odisha.
- Select Type of Corporate/Institution – Educational Institutions and click Submit button.
Step – 4: Select Educational Institutions Name
From the Drop down menu, select Educational Institutions Name – Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, Cuttack and Submit.
Step – 5: Application Fee Payment
Select payment category as “1st OTET-2018” and now you have to enter details for application fee payment. Pay an application fee of Rs. 400 through SBI following any of the way –
- Net Banking
- ATM Card
- Cash Payment Through SBI Bank
Online Payment through online mode is easy but in Offline mode you’ll have to go to the nearest branch of SBI Bank for application fee payment through challan.
Step – 5: Fill OTET application Form 2018
Get the DU Reference No. and after 12 hours (approx) fill Odisha TET Online Application Form 2018. Enter your –
- Personal Information
- Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification
Fill all the details and click on Final Submit. Take a printout of OTET Application Form 2018 for future reference.
OTET 2018 Official Notification + Apply Online >> Click Here
OTET 2018 Application Form
Odisha TET application Form 2018 will be released soon. Interested candidates, possessing the required eligibility criteria are invited by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, Cuttack for OTET Online apply 2018 on or before the last date. Visit bseodisha.ac.in and bseodisha.nic.in for more details. For any of the other queries, you may ask our officials for your assistance, they will help you out to the maximum possible extent.