Panjab University Recruitment 2016: It’s a good chance for the candidates who are waiting for the teaching Jobs in Panjab, the DESGPC has released a notification at puchd.ac.in regarding the Panjab University Lecturer Vacancy 2016 for 452 Assistant Professor/ Lecturer posts available in the various government collages all across the Panjab State that comes under the supervision of Panjab University.
The interested and willing candidates can apply for the Professor Jobs in Panjab University by submitting the Application Form in a prescribed format to the given address till 24th May and then the shortlisted candidates will be called for the Panjab University Faculty Vacancy 2016 Interview in the first week of June 2016.
About Panjab University: Panjab University is one of the oldest Universities in India which was established in 1882 as University of Panjab at Lahore (now in Pakistan).It has first rank in India and 32nd in Asia, according to Times Higher Education Asian University rankings 2014. The university has 75 teaching and research departments and 15 centers/chairs for teaching and research at the main campus located at Chandigarh.
Panjab University Vacancy 2016 Details:
Number of the Posts: 452
Name of the Posts: Assistant Professor/ Faculty
- Mata Gujri College, Fatehgarh Sahib – 63
- Guru Nanak College, Mansa – 26
- Khalsa College, Patiala – 42
- Mata Sahib Kaur Girls College, Bathinda – 11
- Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Khalsa College, Ropar – 31
- Miri Piri Khalsa College, Barnala – 04
- Bibi Sharan Kaur Khalsa College, Ropar – 02
- Guru Hargobind Sahib Khalsa Girls College, Patiala – 09
- Mata Sahib Kaur Girls College, Barnala – 04
- Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Khalsa Girls College, Patiala – 10
- Bhai Behlo Khalsa Girls Collge, Distt. Mansa – 07
- Dashmesh Khalsa College, Mohali – 22
- Guru Nanak College For Girls, Muktsar Sahib -05
- Guru Gobind Singh Khalsa College, Bathinda – 06
- Babbar Akali Memorial Khalsa College,/ Collegiate Sen Sec School Garhshankar – 18 Posts
- Guru Nanak College, Moga -15
- Khalsa College, Gardhiwala – 08
- Mata Ganga Khalsa College For Girls Ludhiana – 26
- Guru Gobind Singh Khalsa College For Women Ludhiana – 11
- Mata Sahib Kaur Girls College, Ferozepur – 06
- Mata Damodari Khalsa Kanya Sen Sec School, Moga – 04
- Trai Shatabdi Guru Gobind Singh Khalsa College, Sri Amritsar – 03
- Guru Nanak Khalsa College, Jallandhar – 10
- Guru Arjun Dev Khalsa College, Tarn Taran – 06
- Sant Baba Dalip Singh Memorial Khalsa College, Kapurthala – 11
- Shaheed Baba Jiwan Singh Khalsa College, Satlani Sahib, Sri Amritsar – 06
- Mata Gujri Khalsa College, Jalandhar – 10
- Mata Sundri Khalsa Girls College, Karnal – 29
- Guru Nanak College, Batala – 02
- Baba Ajay Singh Khalsa College, Gurdaspur – 14
- Sri Guru Harkrishan Sahib Khalsa College, Ambala (Haryana) – 21
Educational Criteria: Candidates must possess Graduation/ PG with B.Ed Degree.
Age Limit: Candidates have to satisfy the age criteria suggested under the govt norms.
- Last date of the application form receipt: 24th May 2016
- Punjab University Interview Date: First Week of June 2016 (Exact Dates will be declared on Official website on 31st May)
Panjab University Recruitment 2016 Application Form, 452 Teaching Faculty/ Assistant Professor Vacancy in Punjab University
Candidates can download the application form from the official website and fill it carefully after reading all the instructions. Candidates should attach the needed documents with the form and send in a prescribe format to the given address on or before 24th May 2016. Make it sure that the application form must reach the given address till the last date, the university will not be considered responsible for any of the postal delays.
Directorate of Education,
SGPC, 6-Kalgidhar Niwas,
Sector 27-B, Madhya Marg,
Application Fee: Candidates can check the official website.
Selection Process: Candidates selection will be basis on their personal interviews.
Panjab University Recruitment 2016 Result: Results will be declared after the interviews. Candidates can see the official website for their results whenever it will be published.
Panjab University Recruitment 2016
Panjab University is looking to hire 452 well skilled and talented candidates for the post of Faculty/ Assistant Professor for recruiting them in the various colleges affiliated to the Panjab University. Interested candidates can apply by submitting the application form to the given address till 24th May 2016. For any of the issues regarding the Panjab University Recruitment 2016 , you can comment at the end of the post in the reply section, we will respond you as soon as possible.