- PowerGrid Recruitment: 44 Trainee Posts
- PGCIL Vacancy: 143 Manager & Engineer Posts
- PGCIL Jobs: 55 Diploma Trainee Jobs
PGCIL Recruitment 2017: PowerGrid Corporation of India Limited has been released vacancy notice. The eligible candidates are invited to apply for the posts of Diploma Trainee and Jr Officer Trainee at PowerGrid. The recruitment notice has been published and there are 44 vacant posts which is to be filled. The Powergrid Vacancy 2017 notification is already out on the official website of PowerGrid. All the important details regarding the jobs at PowerGrid 2017 will be given in this article.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (POWERGRID), is an Indian state-owned electric utility company headquartered in Gurugram, India. POWERGRID transmits about 50% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network. Additional information regarding the new PGCIL Recruitment 2017 such as vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process etc can be seen in the points elaborated below:
PowerGrid Trainee Recruitment 2017 Details
Authority Name: PowerGrid Corporation of India Limited
Official Site: powergridindia.com
Apply Method: Online
Total Number of Posts: 44
|Designation||Number of Posts|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||30|
|Junior Officer Trainee (HR)||3|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||11|
For the salary of all three posts, please refer to the official notification on the website of PowerGrid i.e. powergridindia.com.
Important Dates for PGCIL Trainee Vacancy 2017
The following dates are having certain importance regarding the job opportunities in Power Grid and thus, is to be taken care of:
- The Official Notification was published on: 27th November 2017
- The Online Application forms will be available from: 30th November 2017
- Last date of online application: 14th December 2017
- Offline application submission last date: 26th December 2017
- Last date for fee deposit through bank challan: 18th December 2017.
PGCIL Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) post: Must have passed Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronics from any recognized Institute.
- Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) post: Must have a Post Graduate Degree or PG Diploma/MBA in Human Resource/ Industrial Relation/ MSW or equivalent course from any recognized Institute/ University with minimum 55% marks.
For further details of educational qualifications of other posts, please refer to the advertisement/ notification link of official website provided below.
Age Limit: Max. 27 Years.
Power Grid Selection Process: Candidates applying for the Power Grid Diploma Trainee post and the Jr Officer Trainee post will be assessed according to their performance in the written examination and the computer skill test as per the rules and regulations of the selection committee.
Power Grid Recruitment 2017 – 44 Trainee Posts
- Go to the official website of Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd
- Go to Career in the top menu and select job opportunities > openings.
- Select the desired post for which you want to apply.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- Click on the “Candidate LogIn” link within the notification.
- Login or register to create a new ID.
- Fill in all required information. Scan and upload documents which are asked for.
- Submit the application online and take a printout for future reference.
Important Links to PowerGrid Trainee Jobs 2017
Admit Card of Power Grid Exams: The candidates can download their admit card and take a hard copy of it when it will be made available online before 15th day of the commencement of examination or test.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited,
B-9, Qutab Institutional Area, Katwaria Sarai, New Delhi-110016,
EPABX : 011-26560112, 26560115
Power Grid Trainee Job 2017
A never to be missed opportunity for the bright students in the electrical and electronic field is here. Power Grid is now offering jobs to candidates who are in the electrical engineering field for the post of Diploma Trainee and the ones with PG in HR are also needed by them for their Jr Officer trainee posts. All the needed details regrding PGCIL Recruitment 2017 such as eligibility, qualifications and other important details have been provided in the whole article. In case of any queries, kindly ask us in the comment section beneath and we will be back to you soon.
PGCIL Recruitment 2017: Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. has rolled out an official notification to recruit 143 individuals as Deputy Manager, Senior Engineer & Assistant Engineer Posts. The PGCIL is a giant Government Enterprise, which as its name suggests, deals with the electrical projects in India. The newly offered PGCIL Vacancies 2017 is undoubtedly a ravishing opportunity for all the eligible candidates, by which they can get a chance to grow with such an esteemed organization. The department has already started the application process, which will last on 21st December 2017. Hence, all the candidates are suggested to go through the application process via its official website at powergridindia.com, before the given deadline.
PGCIL Vacancy 2017 Details
- Name of Organization- Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
- Name of Post– Deputy Manager, Senior Engineer, Assistant Engineer
- Number of Posts– 143 Vacancies
- Application Mode– Online
- Deputy Manager (Electrical): 15
- Senior Engineer (Electrical): 25
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 48
PGCIL Manager Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the newly released PGCIL Recruitment 2017 has been divided into two parts and can be seen in the points given below:
- Age Limit– The age limit for all the above given posts can be seen in the table given below:
|Post Name||Max Age|
|Deputy Manager||39 Years|
|Senior Engineer (Electrical)||36 Years|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||36 Years|
- Educational Qualification– A candidate must have passed BE/BTech in Electrical Engineering from a recognized institute.
Additional information regarding the eligibility criteria can be seen in the official notification link given below.
PGCIL Jobs 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application Process: 22nd November 2017
- Last Date of Application Process: 21st December 2017
PGCIL Recruitment 2017: How to Apply for 143 Engineer Posts
To apply for any of the aforementioned posts, all the candidates will have to visit the official website of department at powergridindia.com. Moreover, they can also follow the given steps to go through the online application process:
- Visit the official website at powergridindia.com.
- Search the relevant link for your desired job.
- Read all the given instructions and guidelines carefully.
- Start filling the application form with all of your genuine details.
- Recheck the application form after filling it completely
- Submit it and take a printout for future references.
PGCIL Jobs 2017 Important Links
PGCIL Engineers Recruitment 2017 Selection Process: All the candidates will be selected entirely on the basis of their performance in Personal Interview.
PGCIL Recruitment 2017: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has initiated recruitment for 55 vacant posts of Diploma Trainees. There are 3 disciplines for trainees i.e. Electrical, Electronics and IT. The notification for PGCIL Diploma Trainee Jobs 2017 can be checked on the official website powergridindia.com. Interested aspirants who want to work with Northern Region Power Grid department can apply online for this post. The online application process should be completed by 29th November 2017 duly. Candidates can find more details about Power Grid Corporation Vacancy 2017 in the undermentioned paragraphs.
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is an Indian state-owned electric utilities company headquartered in Gurgaon, India. POWERGRID transmits about 50% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network. Its former subsidiary company, Power System Operation Corporation Limited (POSOCO) handles power management for Power Grid. POWERGRID also operates a telecom business under the name POWERTEL.
PGCIL Jobs 2017 Details
- Name of organisation: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
- Name of post: Diploma Trainee
- No. of posts: 55
- Application mode: Online
- Official website: powergridindia.com
PGCIL Recruitment 2017 Post Wise Details
|Name of post||No. of vacancies|
Power Grid Corporation Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Diploma Trainee(Electrical): Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics from recognized Technical Board/Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/ST candidates and pass marks for SC.
- Diploma Trainee(IT): Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ Information Technology from recognized Technical Board/Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/OBC (NCL)/ST candidates and pass marks for SC candidates.
- Diploma Trainee(Electronics): Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering from recognized Technical Board/Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/ OBC (NCL)/SC/ST candidates.
Age limit: The maximum age of the candidates should not exceed 27 years as on 20th September 2017. Age relaxation as per government rules. Check notification.
PGCIL Diploma Trainee Jobs 2017 Important Dates
- Advertisement publishing date: 13th November 2017
- Online application starting date: 15th November 2017
- Last date to apply online: 29th November 2017
- Last date to submit hard copy: 9th December 2017
- Opening date for deposit of fee through bank challan: 18th November 2017
- Last date for deposit of fee through bank challan: 4th December 2017
- Cut-off date for the purpose of upper age limit & post qualification
- work experience: 20th September 2017
- Date of next announcement: 30th November 2017
PGCIL Recruitment 2017 – 55 Diploma Trainee Posts, Apply Online POWERGRID Jobs 2017
PGCIL North Region has provided a good chance for diploma holders in electronics, electrical and IT streams to apply for Power Grid Corporation Vacancy 2017. Aspirants have to apply online and also send a hard copy of application with supportive documents in proper enclosure to the organisation. In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. Moreover, the aspirants can take help from undermentioned steps to complete their PGCIL Jobs 2017 applications successfully.
- Read the PGCIL Vacancy 2017 official notification and corrigendum carefully.
- Go to the online application page.
- Check the on-screen instructions thoroughly.
- Click on the online application button or link for your desired job profile.
- Fill in all the details relevantly.
- Submit the PGCIL Recruitment 2017 application.
- Pay the fees through bank.
- Take two copies of the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Jobs 2017 application.
- Send one copy with all the supportive documents in proper enclosure to the below address.
- Keep another one with yourself for future reference.
The Advertiser (PG)
Post Box No. 9279
Krishna Nagar Head Post Office, Delhi – 110 051
Application fees: General applicants have to pay Rs. 300/- towards application fees. There is no fees for OBC & SC/ST candidates.
Selection process: The applicants might be selected on the basis of their performance in written test/interview conducted by the organisation.
Documents required: Candidates are advised to tag self attested copies of the following documents with their PGCIL Vacancy 2017 application enclosure.
- Updated and recent resume.
- Valid ID proof(Aadhar card, Voter ID, Driving License etc.).
- Proof of age.
- 10th & 12th class mark sheets.
- Qualification/diploma certificates.
- Last salary slip if applicable.
- Discharge certificate by previous organisation if any.
- Disability/caste certificate and declaration if required.
PowerGrid Trainee Vacancy 2017 Important Links
PGCIL Trainee Jobs 2017
Powergrid corporation has recently invited applications for 55 posts of Diploma Trainees. Interested aspirants can check their eligibility and apply online for PGCIL Recruitment 2017. This is a great chance for engineering stream candidates. We have tried to cover all the relevant information regarding PGCIL Vacancy 2017 in this post. But, if there is any query or doubt in your mind regarding this vacancy then contact us by commenting below. Subscribe to our newsletter and notifications for latest job updates directly to yourself regularly.