PJTSAU Recruitment 2017: Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU) has recently released an official notification for 230 Assistant Professor Posts. PJTSAU Vacancies 2017 is the best way for an individual, who wants to build an admirable career in education sector. The university has already rolled out the application form, and desired candidates can apply for the position till 20th September 2017 via its official website at pjtsau.ac.in. Other details of PJTSAU Jobs 2017 you may check below.
Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University, as its name define is an educational institute, which has been named in the memory of honourable Professor Jayashankar. The university is an eminent educationist, an ardent Telangana ideologue and is the only Farm University of Telangana State. PJTSAU currently has five constituent colleges, in which three are devoted to the faculty of Agriculture, one to the faculty of Agricultural Engineering and Technology and one to the faculty of home science. Additional information regarding the offered job such as vacancy detail, important dates, eligibility criteria, selection process and much more are elaborated in the points given below:
PJTSAU Vacancy 2017 Details
- Name of authority– Prof. Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University
- Name of post– Assistant Professor
- Number of Vacancies– 174
- Pay Scale– Pay Band of Rs 15,600-39,100 + AGP Rs 6000
More detailed description regarding the job opportunity is mentioned clearly in the table given below:
|Name of Post||Number of Post|
|Agriculture Assistant Professor||189 Posts|
|Agriculture Engineering and Technology Professor||22 Posts|
|Library Science||06 Posts|
|Home Science||16 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria PJTSAU Recruitment 2017
- Educational Qualifications: A candidate must possess a Master’s degree in the applied subject with at least 55% marks or its equivalent from any State Agricultural University/Central Agricultural University/Central University with Agriculture Faculty/ ICAR Deemed University.
Apart from this, to get a detailed description about eligibility criteria for specific job posts, you must check out the official advertisement link given below.
Important Dates for PJTSAU Jobs 2017
- Last Date For Online Application: 20th September 2017
- Last Date For Submitting Hard Copy of Application Form: 29th September 2017
Steps to apply for PJTSAU Recruitment 2017 – Assistant Professor Vacancies
To apply for any of the aforementioned posts, an aspirant must follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website at asstprofrecruitgen.pjtsau.ac.in
- Search the job you want to apply for.
- Read all the given details and guidelines carefully, and be ready with all the necessary documents. Then click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill up the complete application form with all of your genuine details.
- Click on “Submit”, and take a printout of it for future references.
Important Links for PJTSAU Jobs 2017
Application Fee for PJTSAU Recruitment 2017: All the General category candidate will have to pay an application fee of Rs 1,500, while the SC/ST candidates will have to pay an application amount of Rs 750 via online mode.
Selection Process for PJTSAU Vacancy 2017: The selection process will be entirely based on the performance of a candidate in his/her:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
PJTSAU Hall Ticket 2017: Admit Card or Hall Ticket of the recruitment test for Assistant Professor post at PJTSAU will be available at its official website before 15 days of the exam. A candidate can simply download it from there as per the given dates. Additional details can be checked out via accessing the official website
Help Line/ Contact Details for PJTSAU Opening
Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU),
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad- 500 030
EPABX: 040-24015011 to 040-24015017
040-24015161 to 040-24015163
PJTSAU Assistant Jobs 2017
PJTSAU has offered a great opportunity for the individuals, who want to build their career in the educational field. As it is an Agricultural University, the job will be specific for Agricultural graduates. Being one of the best Agricultural universities in the country, PJTSAU has offered a nice Pay Scale along with a tag of Professor in its PJTSAU Recruitment 2017, which is undoubtedly a very reputed tag in Indian society. All the essential details regarding the job has already been elaborated below, still you can ask any of your queries in the comment section below. You can also subscribe us to get all the latest updates about Upcoming Govt. Vacancies 2017.