Planning & Convergence Department Odisha Recruitment 2017: Government of Odisha Planning & Convergence Department has released an official notification regarding recruitment on 38 posts for Economist, Finance Expert & Micro Planning & Livelihood Expert. Interested candidates for Planning & Convergence Department Odisha Vacancy 2016-2017 are advised to go through official notification and check detailed information on eligibility and other criteria. Those candidates who fulfill its criteria may send duly filled application form through registered post/speed post on or before the last date of application submission which is 31st December 2016. Applicants may download an application form and notification for Planning & Convergence Department Odisha Jobs 2017 from its official website, orissa.gov.in. More details on this vacancy are provided below in this post.
Planning & Convergence Department Odisha Vacancy 2016-2017 Complete Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 38 Posts
Name of Posts:
- Economist: 17 Posts
- Micro Planning & Livelihood Expert: 11 Posts
- Finance Expert: 10 Posts
Apply Mode: Offline
Organization Name: Planning & Convergence Government of Odisha
Official Website: orissa.gov.in
Pay-Scale: Rs. 25,000/- (consolidated) per month
- Economist: Candidates should possess PG Degree in Analytical & Applied Economics from a recognized institution/University. Ph.D. with essential experience in related field.
- Micro Planning & Livelihood Expert: Candidates should have completed M.Com/MBA (Finance) with essential experience in relevant field.
- Finance Expert: Candidates should have completed M.Com/MBA (Finance) with experience in MS Office and Accounting Package (Tally).
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be more than 40 years as on 31st December 2016.
Important Dates: Last Date to Submit Application: 31st December 2016
Planning & Convergence Department Odisha Recruitment 2016-2017, 38 Economist & Other Vacancies: Government of Odisha Jobs 2017
Candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria for this vacancy are advised to send duly filled application form through registered post/speed post on or before 31st December 2016. Candidates are advised to submit their application on or before the last date because application submitted through after the last date will not be considered valid. Applicants may follow below given steps to apply for Odisha Government Planning & Convergence Department Jobs 2017.
How to Apply:
- Candidates need to access orissa.gov.in.
- Go through the official notification properly.
- Download application form in prescribed proforma.
- Fill information according to instructions.
- Attach Xerox copies of required documents along with duly filled application form and send it to the below given postal address.
Xavier Institute of Management
Xavier Square, Bhubaneswar
Application Fee: Please refer official notification.
Selection Process: Candidates selection will be based on Their performance in Written Test & Interview.
Planning & Convergence Department Odisha Result 2017: Candidates will get the result on the official website of this organization.
Planning & Convergence Department Odisha Jobs 2017:
Those candidates who meet eligibility criteria for this vacancy, they may submit a duly filled application in prescribed proforma through registered post/speed post on or before the last date of application submission which is 31st December 2016. If you have any queries regarding Planning & Convergence Department Odisha Vacancy 2017 you may ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.