POSOCO Recruitment 2018: Power System Operation Corporation Limited has dispatched employment notification regarding 64 Executive Trainee Posts. All the interested and eligible applicants who are searching for POSOCO Vacancy 2018 they can fill online application form at the official website posoco.in. Department will make you available for application form from 28th May 2018. The last date for this vacancy is 27th June 2018.
Power System Operation Corporation Ltd. (POSOCO), a Govt. of India Enterprise, under Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, is a Knowledge based organization of national importance. It is responsible for managing the power system operations – a mission critical activity, with security, economy and reliability. To achieve this, it has adopted a multidisciplinary approach with state of the art technology. It ensures equitable use of Transmission Infrastructure and has invested significantly in its human capital and towards strengthening the whole power system faculty. It operates the National Load Despatch Centre and the five Regional Load Despatch Centers.
POSOCO Vacancy 2018 Details
Name of Organization: Power System Operation Corporation Limited
Name of Posts: Executive Trainee
Number of Vacancy: 64
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: posoco.in
- ET (Electrical): 45
- ET (Computer Science): 19
Salary details: Selected candidates for the various recruitment post the organization will be receiving a excellent amount of salary package as per decided by the norms of Government at the time of joining. Candidates will also get so many allowances including travel allowance, petrol allowance, HRA, etc and other benefits as per the norms of organization.
POSOCO Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Passed BE/ B.Tech Engineering Graduate in Electrical and Computer Science discipline from government recognized University/ Institute.
Age limit: 28 years as on 31.07.2018.
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 28th May 2018
- Last Date for Apply Online: 27th June 2018
POSOCO Recruitment 2018, 64 Executive Trainee Posts – Apply Online
Application window will open from 28th May 2018. We advised to applicants that check all the eligibility criteria before applying.
Before applying online, candidates should:
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annex I to this advertisement.
- The candidates should keep the necessary details/documents ready to make online payment of the application fees/ intimation charges.
- Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results. They may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Procedure for Apply:
- Candidates are first required to go to official police website and click on the Home Page to open the link “Recruitment” and then click on the option “Recruitment for the post” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to click on “Click here for New Registration” link to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password.
- An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. Basic information once saved cannot be edited.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annex I)
- Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are strongly advised to carefully check every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets/photo identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
Selection Process: The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2018, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
POSOCO Executive Trainee Jobs 2018
Official Notification of POSOCO Recruitment 2018 is available now here. Candidates can apply online at the official link. You need to fill online application form for POSOCO Executive Trainee Jobs 2018 till the last date expire. Our team has shared all the details regarding POSOCO Vacancy 2018. If you face any query regarding this vacancy comment at the below section. We will respond you as soon as possible.