Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018: PMC has generated vacancies for total posts of ANM, Staff Nurse, Laboratory Expert and other medical staff posts. Aspirants for PMC Vacancy 2018 can apply for their desired posts by sending their application to the PMC registered address. Applicants can also check other details from PMC official website at pmc.gov.in. You can read our post for more information regarding Pune Municipal Jobs 2018 like eligibility criteria, how to apply, important dates and more.
About PMC: Pune, the Oxford of the East is a historical city in India with a glorious past, an innovative present and a promising future. Since 1950, the Pune Municipal Corporation is administrating the city and serving citizens. Pune Municipal Corporation has taken an initiative for implementing e-Governance. Success of e-governance depends on use of Information Technology in mobilization of Government resources and utilization of these scarce resources with an aim of providing a better service.
PMC Medical Staff Vacancy 2018 Details
Name of organisation: Pune Municipal Corporation
Name of post: Staff nurse, ANM, Laboratory expert and others
Total no. of posts: Update Soon
Application mode: Offline
Official site: pmc.gov.in
Salary: Check the table below
|Name of post||No. of posts||Salary|
|Full time medical officer||–||40,000/-|
|Data entry operator cum accountant(PMU unit)||–||9,600/-|
|Data entry operator cum accountant(UPHC)||–||9,600/-|
Pune Municipal Corporation Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Full time medical officer- Passed MBBS from a recognized university.
- Staff nurse- Passed class 12th, GNM course from recognized board/institute.
- ANM- Passed class 10th, ANM course from recognized board/institute.
Age limit: For medical officer maximum age limit is 45 years, and for retired officer maximum age is 62 years. For all other posts the maximum age is 38 years.
PMC Vacancy 2018 Important Dates
- Date for walk-in interview: Update soon
Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018 Walk in Interview – Medical Jobs
Interested and eligible aspirants can apply to this vacancy offline only. Online forms are not accepted. You can check the official notification or take a look at the below steps to apply for the job.
- Applicants first visit the official website of organization that is pmc.gov.in
- Now on the homepage applicants have to follow the appropriate link related to post.
- By pressing above mentioned link a new PDF file will be opened having details.
- Read all the complete details carefully.
- Now prepare the Application Form on A-4 size paper with complete information in an appropriate manner.
- Candidates may appear for walk-in- interview along with duly filled in application form supported by Bio-Data and one set of self attested copies of certificate of educational qualifications, age, experience, community and latest passport size photograph.
- Candidates are required to bring all the original certificates for verification.
- To apply for your desired profile in Pune Municipal Corporation jobs 2018, you have to attend the walk-in interview along with your application at the below given address.
Survey No. 770/3,
Bakare Avenue, Gali No. 7,
Front of Cosmos Bank,
Bhandarkar Road, Pune – 411 005
PMC Medical Staff Posts 2018 Important Links
Official notification for PMC vacancy 2018: Check here
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the walk-in interview.
PMC Medical Staff Job 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants can attend the walk-in interview with their application for their desired job profile. You can also subscribe to our site through email and push notifications for latest details about recruitment and job vacancies. We will keep you updated about the latest vacancies.