Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018: Hey Guys, Recently High Court of Punjab and Haryana has published a new employment notice for Haryana and Punjab High Court Recruitment 2018 to hire 27 Stenographer Grade III & Clerk post. It is an excellent opportunity for those who wait for the High Court Punjab & Haryana Jobs 2018 Notification. Interested and Eligible candidates can fill the Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Job 2018 Application Form online on or before the last date i.e. 1st May 2018 from the official website sssc.gov.in. Other details related to Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 like educational qualification, age limitation, application process are given below, kindly go through it.
|Punjab & Haryana HC Vacancy 2018 Details:|
|Name of Department||High Court of Punjab and Haryana|
|Name of Posts||Stenographer and Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||37|
|Job Location||Punjab and Haryana|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Stenographer Grade III: Applicants should possess a degree of Bachelor of Art or Bachelor of Science or equivalent from a recognized University and Must have proficiency in operation of computers (Word Processing and Spread Sheets).
Clerk: Candidates should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent.
|Category||Min Age Limit||Max Age Limit|
|SC of Punjab||18||42|
|BC/ OBC of Punjab||18||42|
|Ex- servicemen of Punjab||18||Ex-servicemen of Punjab Domicile shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the Armed Forces of Union from his actual age|
|PHC of Punjab||18||Upper age is relaxable for PHC of Punjab Category candidates by 10 years|
|Candidates, who are already in service in Government/Semi/PSU||18||45|
Punjab & Haryana HC Jobs 2018 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Apply Online: 2nd April 2018
- Last date for Registration I: 1st May 2018
- Last date for receipt of application fee: 3rd May 2018
- Last date for Registration II: 4th May 2018
- Last date for editing of applications: 4th May 2018
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018, Stenographer, Clerk Vacancies- Punjab & Haryana HC Jobs 2018 Notification
All interested candidate can fill the offline application form of Punjab and Haryana High Court Vacancy 2018 through the official website. All candidates are requested to fill the application form on or before the last date. Candidates have to visit it from the website or the link that given below and follow some steps.
How to Apply Online for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018
- Online Registration will complete in two parts – Part I and Part II
- (i) Registration Step I: Applicant will get his/her Registration ID and password and will print „Cash Deposit Receipt‟ for deposit of fee in the designated bank (State Bank of India). Thereafter, the applicant shall deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India.
- (ii) Registration Step II: After completion of Registration Step 1, applicant shall thereafter fill the remaining particulars i.e. uploading of photograph/signature, qualification and fee payment details in the form, then to “LOCK & SUBMIT” the application form.
- The applicant must check the information before locking and submitting the application form.
- Don’t forget to take printout of application form
Official Notification + Registration (Stenographer) >> Check Here
Official Notification + Registration (Clerk) >> Check Here
Punjab & Haryana HC Selection Process:
Stenographer: The applicants will have to qualify the English Shorthand Test and its Transcription at the speed of 80 W.P.M. and 20 W.P.M. respectively. The candidates will also have to qualify a Computer Proficiency Test. (word processing and spreadsheets). It is clarified that said Computer Proficiency Test (word processing and spreadsheets) are mandatory but the same are of qualifying nature only and their marks or performance will not be counted towards final merit which will be based only upon the performance in the English Shorthand Test and its Transcription.
PHHCourt Admit Card 2018: The admit card will be issued after the application process will over, all the candidates can download it from the official website.
PHH Court Result 2018: The result will be declared after the selection process will over, all candidates can check their result from the official website.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Jobs 2018
In above article, we had provided full details related to Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 for Senior Scale Stenographer and Clerk Post. All the interested and eligible candidates are advised to fill the Punjab & Haryana High Court Vacancy 2018 application form before the last date expires. For more query, candidates can ask us in our comment box.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018: High Court of Punjab and Haryana has published a new employment notice for Haryana and Punjab High Court Jobs 2018 to hire stenographer Grade III posts. It is an excellent opportunity for those who waiting for the High Court Punjab & Haryana Jobs 2018 Notification. Skilled aspirants should apply online for PHHC Vacancy 2018 through the use of the official website sssc.gov.in or highcourtchd.gov.in. Aspirants should fill the Punjab & Haryana High Court Job Application Form 2018 on or before the last date which is update soon. Other information for Chandigarh High Court Vacancies 2018 like educational qualification, age limitation, how to apply, the selection process is given in the below.
Name of Department: High Court of Punjab and Haryana
Official Website: highcourtchd.gov.in
Apply Mode: Online
No. Of post: Various
Name of post: Stenographer Grade – III
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab & Haryana High Court Jobs 2018
Educational Qualification: Applicants should possess the bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent from a recognized university.
Age Limitation: Category wise applicants age limits are given below.
- General: 18 to 42 years
- SC/ST of Haryana: 18 to 47 years
- BC of Haryana: 18 to 27 years
- Ex-serviceman of Haryana: 18 to 42 years
- In service employees: 18 to 45 years
- Widow: 18 to 47 years
Important Dates for Punjab & Haryana High Court Vacancy 2018:
- Candidate can apply online From: Update Soon
- Last date/time for Registration Step-I: Update Soon
- Last date for receipt of application fee: Update Soon
- Last date/ time for Registration Step II: Update Soon
- Last date for editing of applications: Update Soon
- Punjab & Haryana High Court Exam Date: Update Soon
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018, 86 Stenographer Gr III Posts- Chandigarh HC Jobs 2018 Notification
Interested aspirants should read the PHHC Vacancy 2018 Notification before applying. And aspirants may apply online for Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 on or before the last date. Aspirants should follow the given process to apply online for this Chandigarh high court vacancy.
Steps to apply for Punjab & Haryana High Court Vacancy 2018
- Click on the given below link
- After a new page will appear.
- Select the online Punjab & Haryana High court Application option.
- After reading all the instructions registered yourself carefully.
- Fill the complete application form
- Click on the submit after verifying all the filled information.
Candidates can Apply Online for Haryana SSSC High Court Recruitment 2018. An application form will be available at the official website highcourtchd.gov.in
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on the written examination, skill test.
PHHCourt Recruitment 2017 Result: Candidates can get their result of Punjab & Haryana High Court Vacancy 2018 after the completion of selection scheme. The result will be published on the official website.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Jobs 2018
We have updated Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018, the total number of 83 vacancies are given to fill up stenographers posts, you can get Chandigarh High Court Application form & updates from here. If you find any doubt regarding apply procedure then ask here through the comment.