Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2018:- Rail Wheel Factory, Ministry of Railways will be issued a notification for Trade Apprentices Posts. This time there are various vacancies of Trade Apprentices posts under the Apprenticeship Act 1961. Those applicants who are interested in the above posts can submit their duly filled application form for RWF Vacancy 2018 on or before the last date. Candidates are advised to go through official notification properly before applying for this vacancy. Applicants may download RWF Apprentice Jobs Application Form 2018 from its official website, i.e. rwf.indianrailways.gov.in. Other Details of Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2018 are given below, you may go through it.
Rail Wheel Factory: RWF is a manufacturing unit of Indian Railways, it produces wheels, axles and wheel sets for the use of Indian Railways and overseas customers. It is situated at Yelahanka, Bangalore in the Indian state of Karnataka.
Rail Wheel Factory Vacancy 2018 Details
Number of the posts: various posts
Name of the posts: Trade Apprentices
Apply Mode: Offline
Name of the Trades: Apprentices
RWF Jobs 2018 Eligibility Crietria
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification:-
- General: Candidates should have passed 10th class or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. Candidates are advised to refer official website for detailed information on educational qualification.
- Technical: Should have passed ITI (NCVT certificate only)
Age Limit: The candidate must have completed 15 years and should not be more than 24 years, as on 29.11.2018. The upper age limit will be relaxed by five years in case of SC/ST candidates and three years in case of OBC candidates.
- Advertisement Date: Update Soon
- Last date to submit application form: Update Soon
- Display list of selected candidates: Update Soon
- Commencement of Training: Update Soon
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2018, RWF Trade Apprentices Application Form 2018
Eligible and interested candidates for this post, they can apply application form through the offline mode. The applicants can send an application form in the prescribed format with all necessary document copies on or before the last date of application submission which will be update soon. Steps to apply for RWF Apprentices Recruitment 2018 is given below.
How To Apply:
- Candidates need to access www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in
- Go through official notification properly.
- Download the application form in prescribed proforma.
- Fill information according to instruction.
- Attach Xerox copies of required documents along with filled application form and send it by post or submit it by hand on below given postal address.
Rail Wheel Factory,
RWF Jobs 2018 Important Link
Notification + Application Form >> Download Here
Rail Wheel Factory vacancy 2018 Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list prepared based on the percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in Matriculation Examination or 10th Class or its equivalent with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks.
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2018 Result: Those applicants who are going to appearing in the Rail Wheel Factory in written test and interview round they can check result on the Rail Wheel Factory official site i.e. rwf.indianrailways.gov.in/.
Rail Wheel Factory Jobs 2018
The RWF has invited Applications from candidates who have passed ITI (NCTVT ONLY) from recognized Institutions to undergo training as Trade Apprentices under the Apprenticeship Act 196. Applicants who fulfill eligibility criteria may submit their duly filled application on or before the last date. If you have any queries regarding RWF Apprentices Vacancy 2018 ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.