RRB Group D Recruitment 2018: The Railway Recruitment Board has been released a new railway vacancy notification for the recruitment of 62907 candidates at different Group-D posts. The posts covered are Track Maintainer Grade IV (trackman), Gateman, Pointsman, Helpers in Electrical / Engineering / Mechanical / Signal & Telecommunication department etc. The new Railway Group D Vacancy 2018 is undeniably a great opportunity for all the eligible candidates to grab a government job. The department is soon going to start the online application process for its RRB/ RRC Jobs 2018 from 10th February 2018, which will go on till 12th March 2018. Hence, all the candidates are highly advised to go through the online application process before given deadline via official website of department i.e. indianrailways.gov.in. Moreover, candidates can also get all the important details regarding it via this portal.
Indian Railway Recruitment 2018[Show]
- RRB Group D Notification 2018
- Railway Group D Vacancy 2018 Details
- Indian Railway Group D Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- RRB Group D Vacancies 2018 Important Dates
- Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 Apply Process
- Indian Railway Vacancies 2018 Application Fee
- Railway Group D Jobs 2018 Important Links
- RRB Vacancies 2018 Selection Process
- Railway Group D 2018 Exam Pattern
- RRB Engineer Admit Card 2018
- Indian Railway Result 2018
- Zonal Railway Recruitment 2018
Indian Railways is India’s national railway system. Operated by the Ministry of Railways, IR carried 8.107 billion passengers (more than 22 million passengers per day), transported 1.101 billion tons of freight, and had 8,500 stations in the 2015-16 fiscal year. It is the fourth-largest railway network in the world by size, with 119,630 kilometres (74,330 mi) of total track and 92,081 km (57,216 mi) of running track over a 66,687-kilometre (41,437 mi) route at the end of 2015-16. Additional details regarding the Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, how to apply steps, selection process etc can be seen in the following points shown below
RRB Group D Notification 2018
This Railway Group D vacancy 2018 official notification has been released, so candidates are advised to fill RRB Group D 2018 Recruitment Application Form. In case of providing all the and essential guidelines, the department will be released an official notification of its RRB Recruitment 2018. By this, candidates will get all the important details regarding it easily. We are showcasing a glimpse of RRB Group D CEN 02/ 2018 Notification 2018 here to make your process more precise.
- Name of Department- Railway Recruitment Board
- Name of Posts– Engineer, Gateman, Trackman, Pointsman etc.
- Number of Vacancies– 62907 Vacancies
- Salary Offered– Rs 18,000 (Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix)
- Application Mode– Online
- Official Website– indianrailways.gov.in
Additional details regarding these newly offered Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 can be seen in the table shown below.
|RRB Name||Zone||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
RRB Group D Vacancy Details
Indian Railway Group D Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the these newly released RRB Recruitment 2018 has been divided into two parts and can be seen in the following points shown below:
RRb Group D Vacancy 2018 Age Limit- To apply for any of these above given posts, all the candidates must fall under the age limit of 18-31 Years.
|SC/ ST||05 Years|
Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification– A candidate must be 10th Pass or must possess ITI from an institute recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
|Name of Event||Date of Occurrence (Tentative)|
|Starting Date of Application Process||10th February 2018|
|Last Date of Application Process||12th March 2018|
|Last Date of Online Fee Payment||12th March 2018|
|Last Date of Fee Submission via SBI Bank Challan||12th March 2018|
|Last Date of Fee Submission via Post Office Challan||10th March 2018|
RRB Group D Recruitment 2018: Apply Online For 62907 Engineer Jobs 2018, CEN 01/ 2018 Notification
To apply for these newly released RRB Vacancies 2018, all the candidates will have to visit the official website of the department. Moreover, candidates can also opt to follow these below-given steps to get through the application process of Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 without facing any hurdle. Kindly take a look at these following steps given below:
How to Apply Online Indian Railway Group D Jobs 2018?
- Visit the official website of your area, which is shown in the below-given table.
- Search for the relevant link of your desired job.
- Read all the instructions and guidelines given in the application form.
- Start filling the application form with all of your genuine details.
- Recheck the application form after filling it completely.
- Submit it and take a printout of final application form for future references.
Candidates can simply check out these below-given links to reach out there desired web page without facing any hurdle.
Indian Railway Vacancies 2018 Application Fees
All the General & OBC category candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs 500 as application fee. However, the SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Servicemen candidates will just have to pay Rs 250 for the same.
By Online: Candidates required to pay the fee through Online by using internet banking or debit/ credit cards upto 12-03-2018 till 22.00 Hrs.
By Off-Line: Applicants required to pay the fee through Off-line by using SBI Bank Challan Payment mode closes on 12-03-2018 at 13.00 Hrs in any branch of SBI/ Post Office Challan Payment mode closes on 10-03-2018 at 13.00 Hrs in any branch of computerized Post Office.
Railway Group D Jobs 2018 Important Links
Railway Group D 2018 Notification (English) – Click Here
Railway Group D 2018 Notification (Hindi) – Click Here
Railway Group D 2018 Application Form – Click Here
RRB Engineer Admit Card 2018
The RRB Engineer Admit Card 2018, just like any other recruitment process, will be available before 10-15 days of exam date via its official website. Hence, all the candidates are humbly advised to keep an eye at the official website to get regular updates. Moreover, candidates can also opt this portal to get all the latest and essential information regarding it.
Indian Railway Result 2018
As we all know it is a mass level recruitment process, hence, the Indian Railway Result 2018 is expected to be revealed after a time period of 1-2 months of exam date. Candidates can simply get all the essential information and important updates regarding it via this portal.
Railway Vacancies 2018 Selection Process
All the candidates appearing for the RRB CEN 01/ 2018 Vacancies 2018 will be selected entirely on the basis of their performance in:
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document and Candidature Verification
- Medical Examination
Physical Efficiency Test
If you qualify the CBT then you will be called for a Physical Efficiency Test which following will be of the pattern:
- You should be able to lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.
- You should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.
- You should be able to lift and carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.
- You should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.
- Based on the performance of the candidates in the CBT subject to their qualifying in PET, candidates will be called for document verification.
- Thereafter, the final selection will be made.
Railway Group D 2018 Exam Pattern
- The Exam will have all Objective Type Questions
- The Questions will be asked of the Subjects such as general knowledge/ awareness/ mathematics/ reasoning etc.
- The Questions will be based on the 10th class standard.
- There will be negative marking of 1/3 mark.
Zonal Railway Recruitment 2018
Many time, the Indian Railway department releases zone wise vacancy notifications and the information related to those Indian Railway Vacancies gets uploaded only on the official websites of their respective zonal departments. For this, a list of Indian Railway Zonal Departments along with their official websites has been showcased below:
|Name of RRBs||Website Address and Telephone Numbers|
Phone: 0172 – 2730093
Phone: 0361 – 2540815
Phone: 033 – 25430108
Indian Railway Group D Jobs 2018
The recently released Indian Railway Recruitment 2018 is undeniably a great opportunity for all the eligible candidates to make a move forward for a sparkling opportunity. We have elaborated all the important details and essential updates regarding the Indian Railway Vacancy 2018 in the above-shown article. Still, you are completely free to ask all of your doubts and queries related to Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 in the comment section given below