Exams for various technical and non technical posts and also, Special Class Railway Apprentices (SCRA) exam is conducted by Railway Recruitment Board. Generally, exam comprises of Numerical Ability, General Awareness, General Intelligence, General Science and also, technical papers. Educational qualification varies according to the Latest Railway Jobs 2018. Here, you can find links of all Railway Vacanices according to your qaulification.
List of latest Railway Jobs 2018 (1593 Vacancies Openings)
|Company||Job Profile||Qualification||Last Date|
|Central Railway||Fitter, Technician & Other Posts (1396 posts)||Retired Staff||22-Jun-2018|
|Northern Railway||Junior Engineer, Steno & Other Posts. (83 posts)||Ex-servicemen||29-Jun-2018|
|South Central Railway||Group C and Erstwhile Group C (14 posts)||10th, 12th||03-Jul-2018|
|Konkan Railway Corporation Limited||Trackman, Pointsman & Other Posts (100 posts)||10th Pass||06-Jul-2018|
Railway Jobs 2018: In this Article, here we will discuss the availability of Railway Jobs 2018 in India and all the details related to criteria to attempt the railway examination and the different procedures. All the candidates can grab this opportunity of Indian Railway Recruitment 2018 with the help of this article of Indian Railway Jobs 2018. Indian Railway is one of the largest world’s railway networks which is appreciated and accepted by the rest world. So In the Railway department, there is huge no. of Indian Railway vacancies are present in different departments of Railways. Candidates can grab this opportunity of Latest Railway Vacancy 2018 by filling the IR Vacancy 2018 Application Form through the official website that is indianrailways.gov.in. All the details related to the latest Govt jobs in Railway 2018 are given below, kindly go through it.
Bhartiya Rail Bharti 2018: Latest Railway Jobs 2018 are one of the highly preferred and searchable jobs by the desirable candidates and also having a huge scope in India. So having Jobs in Indian Railways is the great thing to be secure career in the whole life and to earn the higher income than anything. So all candidates can grab this opportunity by applying for IR Recruitment 2018. From the Low Level to the Top Level, Indian Railways issued the IR Vacancies to join the Indian Railways each year. The regions are divided into four and each region released their Railway Recruitment 2018 notification. Every year around Lakhs number of Indian Railway Vacancy 2018 is released by the Indian Railways of the every region in which a large number of people applied for and some of them deserving and suitable candidates get the job in the Railways.
List of Jobs in Indian Railways
Here you can check various list of available jobs in Indian Railway. Those candidates can check Indian railway jobs for 12th pass, 10th pass or any minimum qualification wise or category wise vacancies in this page.
IR Vacancy Names and Categories:
Group ‘A’ Category Posts
- Indian Railway Traffic Services
- Indian Railway Accounts Service
- Indian Railway Personnel Service
- Indian Railway Protection Force
- Indian Railway Service of Engineers
- Indian Railway Stores Services
- Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineers
- Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers
- Engineering Service Examination
- Special Class Railway Apprentice
- Indian Railway Service of Signal Engineer
- Indian Railway Medical Services
- IAS Allied Services
Group ‘B’ Category Posts
- Junior Engineers
- Section Officers
- Depot Material Superintendent
Group ‘C’ Category Posts
- Ticket collector
- Goods Guard
- Assistant Station Master
- Traffic Apprentice
- Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist
- Senior Clerk-cum-Typist
- Commercial Apprentice
- Traffic Assistant
- Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk
- Senior Timekeeper
Group ‘D’ Category Posts
- Safaiwala/ Safaiwali
List of RRC Boards:
- Central Railway (CR) Mumbai
- Eastern Railway (ER) Kolkata
- East Central Railway (ECR) Hajipur
- East Coast Railway (ECOR) Bhubaneswar
- Northern Railway (NR) New Delhi
- North Eastern Railway (NER) Gorakhpur
- North Central Railway (NCR) Allahabad
- North Western Railway (NWR) Jaipur
- North East Frontier Railway (NFR) Guwahati
- Southern Railway (SR) Chennai
- South Central Railway (SCR) Secunderabad
- South Eastern Railway (SER) Kolkata
- South East Central Railway (SECR) Bilaspur
- South Western Railway (SWR) Hubli
- Western Railway (WR) Mumbai
- West Central Railway (WCR) Jabalpur
- Konkan Railway (KR)
Railway Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Railway Recruitment 2018 Academic Qualification: Interested Candidates must have these following qualifications cleared from the Government approved Board/University/Institute.
- 10th/ 12th pass
- Under Graduation (UG)
- B.Tech/ BCA/ B.Com/ BBA/ B.Sc/ BA
- Post Graduation (PG)
- MBA/ MCA/ M.Tech/ M.Com
Age Limitation: Candidates age must be as per requirement of the organization.
Indian Railway Recruitment 2018, Bhartiya Rail Bharti 2018, Indian Railway Jobs 2018, Vacancies in Indian Railway 2018
Those candidates who wish to work with this Organisation they need to apply online for Indian Railway Recruitment 2018. Interested candidates need to submit the online/offline Indian Railway Vacancy 2018 application on or before the last date expires as per the recruitment comes or the dates that declare by the organization. Candidates may follow the given procedural steps to apply online for Latest Railway Jobs Notification 2018 through the official use website.
Steps to apply for Latest Govt Jobs in Railway
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then go to the Indian Railway Department Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Read it carefully & then click on Apply Online/offline link.
- After reading all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the Department Application Form.
- Upload/ attach all important documents & Pay the application fees.
- In last click on submit button by online or offline & take the printout for future use.
Railway Jobs 2018 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of these steps, so candidates are requested to prepare yourself according to the selection process to get selected in Indian Railway Bharti 2018. You can also check the exam pattern and syllabus of Indian Railway Recruitment 2018 in their notification.
- Preliminary Examination (Screening Test)
- Main Written Examination
- Medical Test
- Aptitude Test
- Typing Skill Test
- Viva Voce
- Document Verification
Indian Railway Jobs 2018
In this article, we have updated Railway Recruitment 2018 details, all the candidates can grab this opportunity by filling the online Railway Vacancy 2018 Application Form till the last date expires. All candidates are mad about the Latest Railway Jobs 2018, So this is a very good page for getting all the information of Indian Railway Recruitment 2018 in different departments in details, candidates can grab the different opportunities provided by the Indian railway departments and make their career. For more query, candidates can ask us in our comment box. Keep visiting for Latest Govt Jobs in Railway here.