List of latest Railway Jobs 2017 (1628 Vacancies Openings)
|Last Date||No. of Vacancies||Company||Job Profile||Qualification||More Detail|
|31-Jul-2017||68||Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited||Deputy Chief Engineer & other Engineers Posts||Engineering/ BE/B.Tech OR Diploma in Engineering||Full|
|09-Aug-2017||08||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Allahabad||Group C&D||Intermediate||Full|
|14-Aug-2017||410||South Eastern Railway||Station Master & good Guard||Bachelor Degree||Full|
|15-Aug-2017||703||North Central Railway||Act Apprentice||10th/ 12th/ Diploma||Full|
|16-Aug-2017||22||Eastern Railway||Junior Engineers||Diploma or Degree||Full|
|21-Aug-2017||417||INTEGRAL COACH FACTORY||Apprentices||10th standard||Full|
Railway Jobs 2017: In this Article, here we will discuss the availability of Railway Jobs 2017 in India and all the details related to criteria to attempt the railway examination and the different procedures. All the candidates can grab this opportunity of Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 with the help of this article of Indian Railway Jobs 2017. Indian Railway is one of the largest world’s railway networks which is appreciated and accepted by the rest world. So In the Railway department, there is huge no. of Indian Railway vacancies are present in different departments of Railways. Candidates can grab this opportunity of Latest Railway Vacancy 2017 by filling the IR Vacancy 2017 Application Form through the official website that is indianrailways.gov.in. All the details related to the IR Department Jobs 2017 are given below, kindly go through it.
Bhartiya Rail Bharti 2017: Latest Railway Jobs 2017 are one of the highly preferred and searchable jobs by the desirable candidates and also having a huge scope in India. So having Jobs in Indian Railways is the great thing to be secure career in the whole life and to earn the higher income than anything. So all candidates can grab this opportunity by applying for IR Recruitment 2017. From the Low Level to the Top Level, Indian Railways issued the IR Vacancies to join the Indian Railways each year. The regions are divided into four and each region released their Railway Recruitment 2017 notification. Every year around Lakhs number of Indian Railway Vacancy 2017 is released by the Indian Railways of the every region in which a large number of people applied for and some of them deserving and suitable candidates get the job in the Railways.
List of Upcoming Jobs in Indian Railways
IR Vacancy Names and Categories:
Group ‘A’ Category Posts
- Indian Railway Traffic Services
- Indian Railway Accounts Service
- Indian Railway Personnel Service
- Indian Railway Protection Force
- Indian Railway Service of Engineers
- Indian Railway Stores Services
- Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineers
- Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers
- Engineering Service Examination
- Special Class Railway Apprentice
- Indian Railway Service of Signal Engineer
- Indian Railway Medical Services
- IAS Allied Services
Group ‘B’ Category Posts
- Junior Engineers
- Section Officers
- Depot Material Superintendent
Group ‘C’ Category Posts
- Ticket collector
- Goods Guard
- Assistant Station Master
- Traffic Apprentice
- Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist
- Senior Clerk-cum-Typist
- Commercial Apprentice
- Traffic Assistant
- Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk
- Senior Timekeeper
Group ‘D’ Category Posts
- Safaiwala/ Safaiwali
List of RRC Boards:
- Central Railway (CR) Mumbai
- Eastern Railway (ER) Kolkata
- East Central Railway (ECR) Hajipur
- East Coast Railway (ECOR) Bhubaneswar
- Northern Railway (NR) New Delhi
- North Eastern Railway (NER) Gorakhpur
- North Central Railway (NCR) Allahabad
- North Western Railway (NWR) Jaipur
- North East Frontier Railway (NFR) Guwahati
- Southern Railway (SR) Chennai
- South Central Railway (SCR) Secunderabad
- South Eastern Railway (SER) Kolkata
- South East Central Railway (SECR) Bilaspur
- South Western Railway (SWR) Hubli
- Western Railway (WR) Mumbai
- West Central Railway (WCR) Jabalpur
- Konkan Railway (KR)
Railway Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Academic Qualification: Interested Candidates must have these following qualifications cleared from the Government approved Board/University/Institute.
- 10th/ 12th pass
- Under Graduation (UG)
- B.Tech/ BCA/ B.Com/ BBA/ B.Sc/ BA
- Post Graduation (PG)
- MBA/ MCA/ M.Tech/ M.Com
Age Limitation: Candidates age must be as per requirement of the organization.
Qualification wise Latest Govt Jobs 2017-18 Vacancies List
|Educational Qualification||Total Vacancies (Approx.)||Govt Jobs List|
|10th Pass||15000+||10th Pass Railway Jobs|
|12th Pass||18000+||12th Pass Railway Jobs|
|Graduate Engineers (B.E. / B.Tech)||2000+||Railway Jobs for Engineers|
|Diploma||2000+||Railway Jobs for Diploma|
|BA Pass||6099||Railway Jobs for BA Pass|
|Graduate (Degree)||5000+||Railway Jobs for Graduates|
|Post Graduate||1000+||Railway Jobs for Postgraduates|
|MBA||Above 100||Railway Jobs for MBA|
|MCA||Above 50||Railway Jobs for MCA|
Indian Railway Recruitment 2017, Bhartiya Rail Bharti 2017, Indian Railway Jobs 2017, Vacancies in Indian Railway 2017
Those candidates who wish to work with this Organisation they need to apply online for Indian Railway Department Recruitment 2017. Interested candidates need to submit the online/offline Indian Railway Vacancy 2017 application on or before the last date expires as per the recruitment comes or the dates that declare by the organization. Candidates may follow the given procedural steps to apply online for Latest Railway Jobs Notification 2017 through the official use website.
Steps to apply for Railway Jobs 2017
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then go to the Indian Railway Department Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Read it carefully & then click on Apply Online/offline link.
- After reading all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the Department Application Form.
- Upload/ attach all important documents & Pay the application fees.
- In last click on submit button by online or offline & take the printout for future use.
Railway Jobs 2017 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of these steps, so candidates are requested to prepare yourself according to the selection process to get selected in Indian Railway Bharti 2017
- Preliminary Examination (Screening Test)
- Main Written Examination
- Medical Test
- Aptitude Test
- Typing Skill Test
- Viva Voce
- Document Verification
Indian Railway Jobs 2017
In this article, we have updated Railway Department Recruitment 2017 details, all the candidates can grab this opportunity by filling the online Railway Vacancy 2017 Application Form till the last date expires. All candidates are mad about the Latest Railway Jobs 2017, So this is a very good page for getting all the information of Indian Railway Recruitment 2017 in different departments in details, candidates can grab the different opportunities provided by the Indian railway departments and make their career. For more query, candidates can ask us in our comment box.