Rajasthan High Court Exam Syllabus 2018: Getting prepared for the Rajasthan High Court Exam 2018? Let us help you with a detailed description of the Rajasthan High Court Exam Syllabus 2018. For providing a helping hand to all the eligible candidates for Civil Judge Posts, we have showcased some very essential points, which can undeniably help you to score more marks in the exam. Here you will find the complete Raj HC Civil Judge Syllabus 2018, Exam pattern and Selection process.
Many candidates have applied for this post via online mode and all the candidates are now in a hurry searching for Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Syllabus & Rajasthan High Court Exam Pattern. We are here providing Rajasthan High Court Judge Syllabus & Rajasthan High Court Exam Pattern at our dedicated portal. Candidates can also download Rajasthan High Court Syllabus from the official notification link given below. However, you will not have to move forward to the official notification after reading this article, as we have elaborated the entire syllabus and exam pattern of your respective examination.
HCRAJ Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2018, Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge Exam Syllabus
Exam Pattern of Rajasthan High Court Jobs 2018
- For Preliminary Examination: The Preliminary Examination shall be an objective type examination in which 70% weightage will be given to the subjects prescribed in syllabus for Law Paper-I and Law Paper-II, and 30% weightage shall be given to test proficiency in Hindi and English language. The marks obtained in the preliminary examination shall not be counted towards the final selection.
- For Mains Written Examination: We can see a detailed description of the Mains Exam Pattern in the below given table:
|Language||Paper-I Hindi Essay||50||2 Hours|
|Paper-II English Essay||50||2 Hours|
Raj Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2018
- Syllabus of Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
This will include three subjects, which are as follows:
- Law- Same as per Law Paper I & II for Main Examination
- Hindi Proficiency:
- English Proficiency: This will include Tenses, Articles and Determiners, Phrasal Verbs and Idioms, Active & Passive Voice, Coordination and Subordination, Direct and Indirect Speech, Modals expressing various concepts, Antonyms and Synonyms.
- Syllabus of Mains Written Examination (Subjective Type)
The syllabus for Mains Written Examination will have three papers, including:
- Law Paper-I– This paper will include The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, Code of Civil Procedure,1908, The Constitution of India, The Indian Evidence Act, 1872, Hindu Adoption and Maintenance Act, 1956, Hindu Marriage Act, 1955, Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act, 1956, Hindu Succession Act, 1956, Indian Partnership Act, 1932, Indian Contract Act, 1872, Indian Easements Act, 1882, The Legal Services Authorities Act, 1987, The Limitation Act, 1963, The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 (Chapter X, XI & XII and The Second Schedule), Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 (Chapter II, III, IV, VI, IX, XII and XIII), The Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005, The Registration Act, 1908, The Sale of Goods Act, 1930, The Specific Relief Act, 1963, The Transfer of Property Act, 1882, Interpretation of Statues, Law of Torts, Legal Maxims, Muslim Law, Rajasthan Relief of Agricultural Indebtedness Act, 1957, The Rajasthan Court Fees & Suits Valuation Act, 1961, The Rajasthan Land Revenue Act, 1956, The Rajasthan Municipalities Act, 2009 (Chapter I, IV, VII, X, XI, XII and XIII), The Rajasthan Panchayati Raj Act, 1994, The Rajasthan Rent Control Act, 2001, The Rajasthan Stamp Act, 1998, The Rajasthan Tenancy Act, 1955, General Rules (Civil), 1986 and Judgment Writing.
- Law Paper-II– This paper will include The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973, The Electricity Act, 2003 (Chapter XIV), The Indian Evidence Act, 1872, The Indian Penal Code, 1860, The Information Technology Act, 2000, The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2000, The Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985, The Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881 (Chapter XVII), The Probation of Offenders Act, 1958, The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act, 2012, Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005, The Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989, General Rules (Criminal), 1980 and Judgment Writing.
- Language Paper (English, Hindi): The candidates will have to write an essay in both English and Hindi languages in this part.
- Interview (Viva Voce): In interviewing a candidate, the suitability for employment to the service shall be tested with reference to his record at the school, college and university and his character, personality, address and physique. The questions, which may be put to him, may be of a general nature and will not necessarily be academic or legal. The candidate will also be put questions to test his general knowledge including knowledge of current affairs and present-day problems. Marks shall also be awarded for the candidate’s proficiency in the Rajasthani dialects and his knowledge of social customs of Rajasthan.
Raj High Court Selection Process 2018
Applied candidates need to pass all the three above given rounds to get selected for the desired posts. Qualified candidates in preliminary examination will be called for the Mains Examination. After getting qualified in Mains Examination the applicants will have to attend the Interview process to get selected.
Rajasthan HC Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2018, Raj HC Selection Process
Rajasthan High Court has offered a ravishing opportunity for all the eligible individuals, by which they can get one of the highly reputed jobs in the country. We have mentioned all the essential details and latest updates regarding the RHC Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2018 in the aforementioned article, by which you can prepare well for Raj HC Exam 2018. You are also completely free to ask any of your queries related to the syllabus or exam pattern in the comment section given below.