Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017: Candidates who want to join Rajasthan Police has a golden chance because Rajasthan Police is about to recruit candidates 34 Sub Inspector & Platoon Commander who will fulfill the Rajasthan Police Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria. Interested candidates are advised to go through Rajasthan Police Jobs Notification 2017 for detailed information; candidates who meet eligibility criteria may submit their online application form through its website, i.e., police.rajasthan.gov.in on or before 19 June 2017 which is the last date for online application submission.
- Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 Details
- Rajasthan Police Jobs 2017 Educational Information
- Rajasthan Police Vacancy 2017 Important Dates
- How to Apply for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017
- Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 Official Notification & Application
Rajasthan Police Vacancy 2017 Details:
No of Posts: 34
Name of posts:
- Sub Inspector – 21 Posts
- Platoon Commander: 13 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Organization Name: Rajasthan Police
Official Website: police.rajasthan.gov.in
Pay-Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade pay Rs. 3600-4800/-
Rajasthan Police Vacancy 2017 Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Degree in any relevant field.
Note: Candidates are advised to go through official notification for post wise information on educational qualification.
Age-Limitation: Candidates age should be in between 20 to 25 years as on 1st Januray 2018.
- Starting date for submission of online application – 12 May 2017
- Last date for submission of online application – 19 June 2017
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017: 34 Sub Inspector & Platoon Commander Vacancies: Rajasthan Police Jobs 2017
Aspirants who are going to apply for Rajasthan Police Vacancy 2017 are advised to go through its official notification for detailed information on this vacancy. Candidates who meet with Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria may submit their online application form through its official website, i.e., police.rajasthan.gov.in on or before 19 June which is the last date of online application submission. Steps to apply online application for Rajasthan Police Jobs 2017 is mentioned below.
How To Apply Online Application For Punjab Police Jobs 2017:
- Candidates need to access police.rajasthan.gov.in
- Go through its official notification properly.
- Open the online application form and fill information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Make payment for application fee as per your category.
- Then click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- General & Other candidates out of rajasthan: Rs.350/-
- OBC Candidates – Rs.250/-
- SC/ST Candidates – Rs.150/-
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be based upon Written Test & Physical Standards Test.
Rajasthan Police Result: Candidates will get their result on the official website of Rajasthan police.
Rajasthan Police Jobs 2017
Candidates who meet eligibility criteria for Rajasthan Police Vacancy 2017 may submit their online application form by following above mentioned steps, candidates are advised to submit their application on or before 19 June 2017 which is the last date for application submission. If you face any problem while applying for Rajasthan Police Jobs 2017 ask us by commenting in the comment section given below we will respond you with the appropriate solution.
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017: As per the latest news, Rajasthan Public Service Commission is planning to recruit 10539 Constable in Rajasthan Police Department. Those candidates who are waiting for the Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti 2017 since a long time, they will be able to apply for this and they can fill Raj Police Service Application Form 2017 from the official website that is police.rajasthan.gov.in. This recruitment process will start soon in few upcoming days. Aspirants are suggested to check the Raj Police Vacancy 2017 Notification before proceeding to apply. The important dates of this vacancy have not released yet but as it publishes officially, we will make you available here. Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria and interested in this Rajasthan Police Jobs 2016-17 may apply online for Rajasthan police vacancies.
|Rajasthan Police Vacancy 2017 Details||Check Here|
|Eligibility Criteria for Raj Police Constable Jobs 2017||Check Here|
|Important Dates for Raj Police Recruitment 2017||Check Here|
|Application process for Rajasthan Police Bharti 2017||Check Here|
|Rajasthan Police Constable Application Fees||Check Here|
|Rajasthan Police Vacancy 2017 Important Links||Check Here|
|Selection Procedure for Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2017||Check Here|
About Rajasthan Police: The Rajasthan Police is the law enforcement agency for the state of Rajasthan in India. The Rajasthan Police has its headquarters in Jaipur, the state capital. The motto of the force is “committed to serving.” Rajasthan was formed by the merger of the erstwhile princely states. The security and the police forces of the former princely states varied in composition, functions and administrative procedures. Following the merger, the police forces of the princely states united as of January.
Rajasthan Police Vacancy 2017 Details
Name of the Organization: Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Official Website: police.rajasthan.gov.in
Total Number of Posts: 10539 (tentative)
Name of posts: Constable
Job Location: Across Rajasthan
Eligibility Criteria For Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2017
The persons who meet the eligibility criteria that is given below are only eligible to take part in Police Service of Rajasthan Recruitment 2017.
- Academic Qualification: Candidates should have passed the 10th class or graduation from any recognized board or institution are eligible.
- Age Limit: Candidates age should have 18 years to 23 years and the age relaxation is there for the reserved candidates.
Rajasthan Police Jobs 2017 Important Dates
- Online registration Commencement: Coming soon
- Last date Payment of Fee: Coming soon
- Online registration Deadline: Coming soon
- Amendment in Online application form: Coming soon
- RPSC Constable Exam Date: Coming soon
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017: Constable Vacancies, Releasing Soon
Those candidates who are eligible and interested they can fill the Rajasthan Police Application Form 2017 online from the official website. The Department will provide the online application form on the official website police.rajasthan.gov.in or rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. Candidates have to visit the official website and click on apply for Rajasthan Police Constable Vacancy 2017 and then fill the Rajasthan Police online apply for 10000+ constable with the relevant details. The below details are given to how to apply for the RPSC Constable Jobs 2017.
- Click on the link given below.
- Read the official notification in detail.
- Click on “apply now” button.
- Fill the application form properly.
- Upload the recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Submit the application.
Rajasthan Police SI Notification (Releasing Soon)
Rajasthan Police Vacancy 2017 Selection Procedure
The selection of candidates will be done by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission Authority and the selection will be done on the basis of given exams.
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Final Merit List
Required Physical Standards for Rajasthan Police Vacancy 2017
- Height: Minimum 168 cm
- Chest: Minimum 81 cm (Minimum expansion 5 cm)
- For Male Candidates: 10km Race should be completed within 60 minutes
- Height: Minimum 157 cm
- For Female Candidates: 5 km Race should be completed within 35 minutes
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 Exam Pattern
|Types of Exam||General Constable||Constable Driver|
|Medical Test||Not Required||15|
|Marks of Special Certification||10||Not Required|
Rajasthan Police Admit Card 2017: The admit card will be available on the official website after the application process will over. Candidates can download the admit card by entering the necessary details on the official website.
Rajasthan Police Result 2017: Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 Result will be declared very soon at the official website. Everyone is expecting that the result will be declared after one month of exam.
Rajasthan Police Jobs 2017
Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 Notification will be released soon for the posts constable at the official website portal police.rajasthan.gov.in and apply online for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017. If you have any queries regarding Rajasthan Police Constable Bharti ask us by commenting your query in the comment section given below.