Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016: Rajya Sabha Secretariat inviting online applications from eligible Indian candidates for 143 Jr Clerk, Translator, and other various jobs. Interested Candidates have to apply online on or before 29th August 2016 for the Rajya Sabha Secretariat Jobs 2016. Candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria and having relevant experience may visit this article and official site – rajyasabha.nic.in before applying to Rajya Sabha Secretariat Vacancy 2016.
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Vacancy 2016 Details:
Total No of Post: 143 Vacancies
Name of Post:
- Junior Parliamentary Interpreter – 04
- Junior Parliamentary Reporter – 08
- Senior Executive/Legislative/Committee/ Protocol Assistant – 23
- Research Assistant – 08
- Stenographer – 06
- Security Assistant Gr. II – 16
- Junior Clerk – 33
- Junior Library Assistant – 02
- Translator – 28
- Junior Proof Reader – 13
- Staff Car Driver – 02
Educational Qualification: Candidates having Graduate/ Post graduate degree/ 10th pass may apply online on or before the last date.
Rajya Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment 2016 Age Limit: As on 29.08.2016 –
- Junior Parliamentary Interpreter, Translator, Junior Proof Reader: Should be between 18 to 30 years.
- Remaining Posts: 18 – 27 years
Rajya Sabha Sachivalaya Jobs 2016 Salary: Kindly refer official notification for post wise salary criteria.
- Online Application Submission Last Date: 29th August 2016
- Last date to upload payment fee details (for already registered application): 05th September 2016
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016 Online Apply, 143 Junior Clerk, Translator, Executive, Assistant Posts, Rajya Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment 2016
Candidates interested in the above posts in the Rajya Sabha may apply online for the 143 Junior Clerk, Translator, and several other posts. Online applications from the eligible candidates will be accepted till 29th August 2016. For more information, candidates may visit Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment Notification 2016.
- Click on the below link for Apply Online.
- In the online application form, enter all required details and finally submit the form.
- Download the application fee challan and pay the application fee in cash after 96 hours in any of the branch of SBI bank.
- Then log-in again with registration no. and password and enter the application fee details in relevant columns.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100 (Rs. 60 bank charges) through bank challan in the nearest branch of SBI bank.
Rajya Sabha Sachivalaya Vacancy 2016 Selection Process:
- Pre Exam
- Mains Exam
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2016 Result: After the Pre and Mains exam, the result would be uploaded on the official website of Rajya Sabha – rajyasabha.nic.in/. Applicants are advised to go through the site regularly to know the result declaration dates.
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Jobs 2016, Rajya Sabha Sachivalaya Vacancy 2016
Eligible candidates are being invited by the Rajya Sabha Secretariat for 143 Junior Clerk, Translator and other jobs for which the online application process has started from 18th July 2016. The last date to apply online through rajyasabha.nic.in is 29th August 2016. For more information on Rajya Sabha Secretariat Jr Clerk Recruitment 2016 visit official notification.