Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017: Hey Guys, Rajya Sabha Secretariat invites applications from the eligible candidates for the post of 115 Security Assistant, Secretariat Assistant and Other Vacancies on a contract basis. Candidates who are looking for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Vacancy 2017 they can utilize this opportunity. Interested and willing contenders must apply before 18th August 2017 through online mode from the official website that is rajyasabha.nic.in. The other details related to Rajya Sabha Secretariat Jobs 2017 are given below, kindly go through it.
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Vacancy 2017 Details
Name of Organization: Rajya Sabha Secretariat
Official Website: rajyasabha.nic.in
Total No of Post: 115 Vacancies
Name of Post:
|Name Of The Posts||Number Of Vacancies|
|Parliamentary Interpreter (English/Hindi)||1 Post|
|Parliamentary Interpreter (Odia)||1 Post|
|Assistant Legislative/Committee/Protocol/Executive Officer||20 Posts|
|Stenographer (English):||11 Posts|
|Security Assistant Grade-II||21 Posts|
|Secretariat Assistant(English)||30 Posts|
|Secretariat Assistant (Hindi)||7 Posts|
|Secretariat Assistant (Urdu)||2 Posts|
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Security Assistant: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University and possessing the following minimum physical standards
- Executive Officer: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Secretariat Assistant: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University and possessing a minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute in English on computer
- Translator: Masters degree in Hindi/English with English/Hindi as a subject at the degree level from a recognized university; AND Diploma/ Certificate Course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa from any recognized University/ Institute.
- For more details read the official notification
- For Parliamentary Interpreter, Translator and Proof Reader posts: 18 to 35 Years.
- For Others Posts: 18 to 30 Years.
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Vacancy 2017 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of following rounds taken by the authority
- Preliminary Examination
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Jobs 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application Form: 25th July 2017
- Last Date of Online Application Form: 18th August 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 20th August 2017
Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017, Rajya Sabha Sachivalaya Vacancy 2017, Rajya Sabha Sachivalaya Jobs
Candidates interested in the above posts in the Rajya Sabha may apply online for the Rajya Sabha Secretariat Vacancy 2017. Online applications from the eligible candidates will be accepted till 18th August 2017. Candidates are requested to read the official notification carefully before going for applying online. The below steps are given to how to apply for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017.
Steps to fill the Rajya Sabha Secretariat Jobs 2017 Application Form:
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website that is rajyasabha.nic.in.
- Then go to the Rajya Sabha Sachivalaya Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Read it carefully & click on Apply Online link.
- Fill all the required details & upload all important documents.
- Pay the application fees & click on submit button.
- In last take the printout of application for future use.
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST & Other Candidates: No Fees.
Admit Card: The admit card for Rajya Sabha Secretariat Vacancy 2017 will be issued after the application process will over, all the candidates can download it from the official website.
Result: The result of Rajya Sabha Secretariat Jobs 2017 will be declared after the selection process will over, all the candidates can check the result after the declaration.
About: The Secretariat of Rajya Sabha was set up pursuant to the provisions contained in Article 98 of the Constitution. The said Article, which provides for a separate secretarial staff for each House of Parliament, reads as follows:- “98. Secretariat of Parliament”. Now it releases an official Rajya Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2017 for 115 vacancies of different posts. Candidates can grab this opportunity with the help of above article.