RBI Recruitment 2017: The Reserve Bank of India has issued an employment notification for the hiring of 39 Manager, Senior Manager & Various Vacancies. This is the great opportunity for those candidates who have been waiting for the RBI Notification 2017. Interested but eligible candidates need to fill online RBI Vacancies 2017 Application Form on or before the last date that is 7th February 2017. You can find the application at the official web portal rebit.org.in/. Applicants may download ReBIT Job Notification 2017 from its official website, i.e., rbi.org.in. Check more details of Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2017 from here also.
About RBI: Reserve Bank of India is also known as Bhartiya Reserve Bank manages and control monetary policy of Indian rupee. RBI was set up in 1935 with a purpose to regulate all banking system. It works for the financial system, manager of foreign exchange. Reserve Bank of India recruits every year of capable and desirable candidates needed in banking organization for all branches.
RBI Vacancies 2017 Complete Details:
Name of Department: Reserve Bank of India
Total No. of Posts: 39 vacancies
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: rbi.org.in
Department wise Vacancy Details
- AVP – Security Engineering
- Manager – Security Engineering
- Manager – Network Security
- Manager – Application & Database Security
- Manager – Access & Asset Management Security
- Manager – OS & Web Security
- Manager – End Point & Mobile Security
- AVP / Sr Manager – Security Operations Center
- Manager – Malware Analyst
- Manager / Associate – Threat Intelligence
- Sr Manager – Incident Response
- Manager – BCP / DR
- Manager – Incident Management
- Manager – Forensics Specialist
- Sr Manager – Program Management
- Manager – Project Management Office (PMO)
- Manager – GRC
Research and Innovation
- Marketing Manager
- Chief Solution Architect
- Technical Leader – Threat Intelligence
- Manager – Cyber Crime Response
- Technical Leader – Mobile Device Security
- Research Analyst – Security Awareness
- Sr VP/VP – Systems Audit
- Manager – Application Auditor
- Manager – Cyber security Auditor
- Manager – Database Auditor
- Manager – Forensics Specialist
- Manager – Network Auditor
- Manager – Server Auditor
- AVP – IT Enterprise Architecture (EA)
- AVP – IT Project Management Office (PMO)
- Sr Manager / Manager – IT Projects (3)
- Sr Technology Analyst / Technology Analyst (3)
- Sr Business Analyst / Business Analyst (3)
- AVP – Company Secretary / Finance Manager
- Manager – HR Generalist (Engagement & Compliance)
- Associate / Manager – Facility & Administration
- Associate – Executive Assistant
Pay-Scale: As per RBI Norms
- Manager: Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Cybersecurity, computer science or a related field or PG Degree in Human Resources/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations with relevant years of IT experience & Good project management skills and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Senior Manager: Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Management with relevant years of IT experience & Good project management skills and excellent oral and written communication skills.
Age Limit: As per RBI Rules
- Starting Date of Online Application: Available Now
- Last date to submit online Application: 07.02.2017
RBI Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form, Various Manager & Senior Manager Vacancies, ReBIT Jobs 2017
Candidates waiting for Latest Government Jobs in Banks have a golden opportunity, RBI has released a notification to recruit 39 eligible candidates on a post of Manager & Senior Manager. Interested candidates who fulfill its eligibility criteria may submit their online application form through the official website. Applicants may check ReBIT Vacancy 2017 Notification from its official website, i.e., rbi.org.in.
Steps to Apply for RBI Jobs 2017:
- Candidates need to access rbi.org.in.
- Go through its official notification properly.
- Click on the apply option after checking the eligibility criteria
- Fill information in application form according to instruction.
- Upload all the necessary scanned documents
- Click on submit option
- Don’t forget to take the printout of filled application for further reference.
Selection Procedure: A screening of the applications will be carried out for shortlisting eligible candidates who will be called for written test and preliminary interview. Candidates shortlisted after the preliminary interview will be invited for the joining.
Result: Candidates will get their result on the official website of RBI.
RBI Jobs 2017
Candidates who are interested in this RBI notification they need to send online application form from the official website. They have the opportunity to apply online for ReBIT Manager Vacancies 2017 till the 7th February 2017. Candidates are suggested that don’t fill inaccurate details other application will not be considered valid. You have any query regarding RBI Vacancy 2017 then ask us through the comment box. Our professional team will respond you as soon as possible.
RBI Recruitment 2016-2017: The Reserve bank of India is on the hunt for 610 posts well skilled and fully qualified candidates to recruit them for the post of Assistant and hence in the same proceeding it has released the Reserve Bank of India Vacancy 2016 Notification. In this notification, it has declared the eligibility norms, dates in which the eligible candidates can apply for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016-2017. The candidates who satisfy the eligibility norms are invited to apply online at rbi.org.in for the RBI Assistant Vacancy 2016-17 from 7th November 2016 to 28th November 2016. More Details like age limit, educational qualification, application fee, selection process etc regarding the Reserve Bank of India Recruitment 2016 are given below.
RBI Vacancy 2017 Details:
No. of posts: 610 Vacancies
Name of the Post: Assistant
- General: 313 Posts
- SC: 109 Posts
- OBC: 124 Posts
- ST: 64 Post
RBI Vacancy 2017 Age limit: Candidates minimum age is 20 Years and Maximum age is 28 years as on 08th November 2016. Age relaxations will be provided to the reserved candidates as per the norms.
- ST/ ST: 05 years
- OBC: 03 years
- PWD: 10 years
RBI Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification: Candidates should need to possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
Salary: Rs. 13150-34990/- per month.
RBI Jobs 2016-17 Important Dates:
- Starting Date for of Online Application : 07th November 2016
- Last Date for Submit of Online Application : 28th November 2016
- Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative) : December 23 & 24, 2016
- Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative) : January 2017
RBI Recruitment 2017 Apply Online, 610 Assistant Posts, RBI Vacancies 2017 Online Apply, RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017
Eligible candidates can apply for the Reserve Bank Of India Recruitment 2016-2017 in an online mode by submitting the duly filled application form on or before 28th November 2016. All the interested candidates need to go through the eligibility norms as prescribed in the official notification and then they apply online for the RBI Recruitment 2016-2017 from rbi.org.in. All should make it sure that their applications must reach the given address till the last date, for any of the post delays, you are the only one who is responsible. After the last date, the applications will not be accepted in any case, you have to apply as soon as possible without waiting for the last date, i.e. 28th November 2016.
RBI Exam Pattern 2016: The Exam will be of the online type and it consists of Online Exam and Interview. The online exam will be categorized into the phases and each phase if of 100 Marks. The Paper-I is of objective type and those who gets qualified in the Paper-I will have to appear in the Paper-II, which is of descriptive type. At the end, the selected candidates need to get qualified through the Interview for the final selection.
RBI Jobs 2017 Application Fee: Applicants should need to pay the application charges as per the norms of the Reserve Bank of India.
Selection process: Candidates will be selected on their performance on written test and personal interview.
- Written Test
RBI Assistant Jobs 2017
The Reserve Bank of India is looking for recruiting 610 candidates for the post of Assistant and hence released the official notification for this. The RBI Recruitment 2016-17 online apply from rbi.org.in and then the completely filled online application form need to be submitted online on or before 28th November 2016. Candidates must check all entries that are filled in the before submitting it. If you face any problem in applying for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2016-2017 then ask us by commenting below, we will reply you very soon.