RCUES Recruitment 2018: Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies, Hyderabad has provided a great opportunity for aspirants seeking jobs in RCUES Vacancy 2018. RCUES has announced vacancies of total 175 posts for Technical & Non Technical Work Inspector Posts. This is a very great chance because the number of vacancies is huge and many of the job seekers can now take advantage of this opportunity. The application for RCUES Jobs 2018 can be submitted online on the official site onlinercues.in till the last date i.e. 7th May 2018. We are providing all the details like eligibility criteria, post wise vacancies, how to apply and more in our post.
About RCUES: The Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies, Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India, OU campus, Hyderabad, has earned recognition as a world-class research and training institution. Government of India and the State Governments of Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamilnadu, Nagaland, Meghalaya and the Union Territory of Pondicherry and A&N Islands. The Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India, established the RCUES in OU campus, Hyderabad in 1970 to address the Urban & Environmental Research and Training needs of the constituent states.
RCUES Vacancy 2018 Details
Name of organisation: Regional Centre for Urban and Environmental Studies(Hyderabad)
Name of posts:
- Technical Work Inspector: 100
- Non Technial Work Inspector: 75
Total no. of posts: 175
Application mode: Online
Official site: onlinercues.in
Employment Type: Full time
Job Location: Hyderabad
RCUES Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Technical Work Inspectors: Should Possess minimum of ITI Draughtsman in Civil Trade pass certificate
- Non Technical Work Inspectors: Should possess minimum of SSC(10th class) pass certificate
Age limit: Maximum age limit for OC and BC candidates is 44 years as on notification date.
RCUES Vacancy 2018 Important Dates
- Advertisement/notification date: 27th April 2018
- Online application starting date: 27th April 2018
- Online application last date: 7th May 2018
- Admit Card Release Date: 21st May 2018
- Exam Date: 27th May 2018
How To Apply For RCUES Recruitment 2018
Candidates willing to apply for RCUES Jobs 2018 have to check the eligibility criteria from our website or notification then follow the below steps to complete their application.
- Applicants who are interested to apply they must log on to the official website(link below).
- On home page check for the RCUES Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Read the notification by clicking on the link provided.
- If you are eligible then click on the apply online link.
- Fill the application form and attach the recent photograph and signature as per rules.
- Recheck the filled application form before submitting it.
- Pay the application fee as per category on or before the last date.
- Take a print out of the application for future reference.
Application fees: All the Applicants should pay Rs. 350/- towards application processing fee and Rs. 150/- towards Examination Fee. SC, ST, BC & PH categories of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee of Rs. 150/-
RCUES Jobs 2018 Important Links
Selection process: The final selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit list. If there is a tie between two candidates, selection to the same vacant position will be resolved by considering degree marks. In this regard the decision of recruiting agency &GHMC, telanagana will be final.
Technical Work Inspector Exam Pattern
Non Technical Work Inspector Exam Pattern
RCUES Vacancy 2018
It is a great opportunity for all the aspirants willing to apply for RCUES Recruitment 2018 for jobs like health assistant, stenographer, junior assistant and more. We have provided all the details and relevant information for RCUES Vacancy 2018 on our website. For more information like this and latest job updates, subscribe to our newsletter and notifications. For any query related to the RCUES TS Recruitment 2018, use the comment section below to contact us.