RPSC RAS Application Form 2018: Here is great new we have for the graduates candidates that Rajasthan Public Service Commission is going to recruit various skilled and self-motivated candidates for the Rajasthan Administrative Service post. The department will release the RAS Exam 2018 Notification expectdly in the month of February. Applicants who carry the Graduation degree they are invited to apply through the online mode. RPSC RAS/RTS Exam 2018 application form will be available at the official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. All the important dates regarding RPSC Rajasthan Administrative Service Exam 2018 will be released soon.
Latest updates as on 21.02.2018: As per newspaper release, the RAS 2017 and 2018 examination will be conducted together by RPSC.
RAS Application Form 2018: The Rajasthan public service commission is the state public service commission which is known as RPSC. RPSC recruits the candidates for various posts for the administrative services and various government department vacancies at the state level. Generally RPSC will conduct RAS Pre Exam 2018 in June while RAS main exam 2018 will be held in January 2018. RPSC Rajasthan RAS selection of candidates will be done after RAS Pre exam followed by RAS Main Exam and interview. Various candidates who were waiting for RPSC RAS Online Application Form which will be available soon.
Huge numbers of candidates appear in this exam every year to join the administrative services of Rajasthan. The details of the application form, eligibility the criteria, exam dates, age limit, the number of vacancies and such other details are mentioned below…
RAS Exam 2018 Details
Name of Examination: Rajasthan Administrative Services Exam 2018
Total Posts: 500+ vacancies
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|SBC (acc. To new policies)||1%|
RPSC RAS Exam 2018 Eligibility Criteria
RAS Application Form 2018 Educational criteria: The candidates who have passed graduation or appearing in the final year exam can apply for these posts.
Age limit: The age of applicants must be between 21 to 35 years as on 1st January 2018. Age relaxation is given according to the given table
|SC/ST/OBC/SBC (male)||5 years|
|SC/ ST/ BC/ SBC (female)||10 Years|
|Women (Gen)||37 Years|
|Widow and divorced (women)||No age bar|
|PWD||GEN=10 Years, OBC=13 Years, SC/ST=15 Years|
Rajasthan Administrative Services Exam 2018 Important dates:- (Tentatives)
- RAS 2018 Online application commenced from: February 2018
- Last Date to submit RAS Exam 2018 application form is: February 2018
- Last date of application fee submission via e-Mitra kiosk is: March 2018
- Corrections in Filled RAS Online Application: March 2018
- Date of Exam RAS Pre – 2018: Update Soon
- Date of Exam RAS Mains – 2018: Update Soon
RAS Application Form 2018 – Download RPSC RAS/RTS Pre- Notification, RAS Online Registration 2018 for Pre Exam
Eligible candidates can apply on the official website of RPSC. RPSC RAS Online form will be commenced from May 2018 to June 2018. The official dates will be released very soon by the authority. The official website to online apply for RAS exam 2018 is rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in. Candidates can apply till the last date of application submission.
How to Apply for RAS/RTS Exam 2018:
- Download notification and check it carefully.
- If you are eligible, then click on apply online button.
- An Online application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill all the mandatory details in RAS/RTS application form.
- Fill active/valid email and mobile no.
Upload Photo & Signature:
- Scanned photograph and signature.
- Upload photo and signature.
- Photo and sign should be in required image format.
Submission of Application Form:
- Verify your all filled details in application form
- Click ‘Submit’ button.
- A Unique online application id will be generated.
- Download and take a print of filled application form for future use.
RAS Exam Application Fee: The RAS 2018 examination fee for General category applicants is Rs. 250/-. for Rajasthan domicile. OBC category (creamy layer) applicants will have to pay Rs. 150/- and fee for SC/ST applicants is Rs. 50/-.
- For General Category: 250/-
- For OBC Category: 150/-
- For ST/SC category: 50/-
Check RAS/RTS 2018 Notification >> Check Here
Apply Online for RAS/RTS Exam >> Click Here
RAS Recruitment Exam 2018 Selection process: The selection will be based on the performance in the RAS pre and main exams as well as in the personal interview.
RAS Application Form 2018 Exam pattern: The paper for the RAS pre exam consists objective type questions. There will be 150 questions and maximum marks are 200. There will be negative marking for each wrong answer. Check RPSC RAS Notification for more details below.
- Preliminary Examination: It consists of the General knowledge/General Science, the question asked in this will be objective type question, total maximum 200 marks, and total duration is 3 hours for completion.
- Main Examination: It consists of four subjects: General knowledge-1, General knowledge-2, General knowledge-3, General Hindi, and English. Each subject carries 200 marks, so total marks are 800 marks.
- Personal Interview: Candidates who successfully qualified in the written exam than are sent for an interview, which will carry 100 marks.
|RAS Exam Pattern 2018|
|Preliminary Examination||200 marks||3 hours|
|Main Examination||800 marks||3 hours|
|Personal Interview||100 marks||Not fixed|
RPSC RAS Admit Card 2018
The RPSC RAS Pre Exam 2018 will be conducted in the month of August 2018 and hence in the exam hall it is very necessary to carry Rajasthan RAS 2018 Admit Card. The RAS Call Letter 2018 will be available at the official website, candidates can download their RPSC RAS Hall Tickets by above-given link.
RAS 2018 Result
The RAS Pre Result 2018 will be declared 2 or 3 months of examination for RAS Prelims examination. The result will be announced on the official website and candidates will be able to check their RAS Result by using their roll number and name with the help of given link.
RAS 2018 Application Form
RPSC is has released the RAS Notification 2018 expected in the month of February 2018. Candidates who are interested in this exam, they can apply online from May to June 2018. It will release soon officially, we will make you available here.