RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2016: The Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Ajmer has recently broadcasted an official notification concerning the RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Vacancies 2016. There are total 6468 vacancies available for the post of School Teacher, for recruiting them into the various schools all across the state of the Rajasthan. The responsibility of these teachers is to take the classes of the students of Class (IXth and Xth). The candidates have to follow the RPSC Teacher Recruitment 2016 notification, if they meets the eligibility norms then they are invited to apply online for the RPSC IInd Grade Teacher Vacancy 2016 by submitting the online application form in between the dates 25th July to 31st August 2016.
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Vacancy 2016 Details:
Total Vacancies: 6468 Posts
Name of the Post: Senior Teacher Grade 2
|Subjects Name||TSP Posts||General Posts||Sahariya Posts||Total Posts|
Rajsthan 2nd Grade Teacher Vacancy 2016 Educational Qualification: Applicants must have completed their Graduation in the relevant discipline along with the Degree or Diploma in Education (BEd, etc.) recognized by NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education).
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2016 Age Limit: The age of the applicants must lie between 18 to 35 years of age as on 01st January 2017. The relaxations in upper age limit will be provided as per the norms of the Rajasthan Government.
Rajsthan 2nd Grade Teacher Jobs 2016 Salary: Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 + GP Rs. 4200
- RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Online Application Starting Date: 25th July 2016
- RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Online Application Last Date: 31st August 2016
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form, Apply Online for 6468 2nd Grade Teacher Jobs in RPSC
The candidates who waiting for the 2nd Grade Teacher Vacancies in RPSC, they all are informed that the RPSC has released a notification for 6468 vacancies available for 2nd Grade Teacher. The candidates can be able to apply online for the RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Jobs 2016 from 25th July 2016, as the online link will be activated on the official website. The last date till which the eligible candidates can apply online for the RPSC 2nd Grade School Teacher Recruitment 2016 is 31st August 2016.
- Follow the RPSC official website, i.e. rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- Go to “Recruitment Advertisement” after following “Important Links” on the left hand side.
- Click on RPSC “Sr Teacher Gr II 2016” advertisement link.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- Then after meeting the eligibility click on Apply online link, that will be activated from 25th July.
- Fill the online form completely with all factual details.
- Pay the respective application fee as per the category of the applicant as mentioned in the official notification.
- Upload the scanned copies of all the necessary documents, like Mark Sheets, Photograph, Signature and all other attachments as prescribed in the advertisement.
- Recheck all the entries that you have filled in the online form.
- Submit the online form by tapping on the Submit button.
Note: The candidates who want to apply for more than 01 Post, they they submit the separate application form for each post and have to submit the application fee separately for each post. The thing that should need to be keep in mind that at the time of applying for the application other than 01st Post, you have to mention the Registration ID of the 01st Application at the time of 02nd Application. If you don’t follow this instruction then, then your application form for 02nd Examination will be rejected.
Rajasthan Sr Teacher Gr 2 Vacancy 2016 Selection Process: The candidates will be selection on the basis of Online/ Offline Recruitment Exam Merit.
Rajsthan 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2016 Application Charges: Applicants need to pay the application fee as per the rules. For category wise application fee details, please visit the official notification.
Rajasthan 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2016 Exam Pattern: The exam will be categorized into two Parts, i.e. Paper 1st and Paper 2nd.
Paper – I:
- The 1st paper is of 200 Marks.
- No. of Questions: 100
- Time Duration: 120 Minutes.
Paper – II:
- 2nd Paper is of 300 marks.
- Time Duration: 150 Minutes.
- Total Questions: 150
Rajasthan 2nd Grade Teacher Exam Syllabus:
Paper 1: The first paper is of 200 marks and the subject wise marks are given below.
- Geographical, Cultural, Historical, and General Knowledge of Rajasthan: 80 Marks
- Current Affairs of Rajasthan: 20 Marks
- Educational Psychology: 40 Marks
- General Knowledge of India and World: 60 Marks
Paper 2: This paper is of 300 Marks and the subject wise marks are given below.
- Knowledge of relevant subjects of class 10th and 12th: 180 Marks
- Knowledge of Subjects in Graduation standard: 80 Marks
- Teaching Methods of Concerned Subject: 40 Marks
RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Vacancy 2016, Rajasthan 2nd Grade Teacher Jobs 2016
Official advertisement for the Rajasthan 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment has been released on the RPSC official website on 13th July 2016. There are total 6468 vacant places for the post of Sr Teacher Grade 2 in the RPSC. For the same purpose, it has invited the RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form in between the dates 25th July to 31st August 2016. For any of the issues in concern to the RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Vacancy 2016, contact us by commenting at the bottom of the respective post.
Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2016: The Rajasthan Elementary Education department has recently released the Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2016 Notification about 15000 vacancies for the post of School Teacher. The selected candidates have to take the classes of school students at level (I to V) and level (VI to VIII). Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates who have Passed Rajasthan TET with REET Examination. The online application submission for the REET 3rd Grade Teacher Bharti 2016 will be started from 11th July 2016 and the last date for the submission of Rajasthan IIIrd Grade Teacher Vacancy Online Application Form is 01st August 2016. The online form submission process can be carried out by following shiksha.rajasthan.gov.in/.
Note: These Vacancies are only for those candidates who have passed the TET/ REET Examination with minimum qualifying Marks, i.e. 60. The applicants are provided with a choice of choosing their desired level to teach the students of class (Ist to Vth) or the second level is from Class (VIth to VIIIth).
Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Vacancy 2016 Details:
Total Posts: 15000 Vacancies
Name of the posts: TSP and Non-TSP
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Class I – V||Class VI – VIII||Vacancy|
Panchayati Raj Teacher Subject Wise TSP Vacancy Details:
|S. NO||NAME OF THE DISTRICT||CLASS I-V||CLASS VI-VIII|
|TSP GEN||TSP Special Teacher||Hindi||English||Science and Maths||Special Teacher|
Rajasthan Teacher Subject Wise Non TSP Vacancy Details:
|S. NO||NAME OF THE DISTRICT||CLASS I-V||CLASS VI-VIII|
|TSP Gen||TSP Special Teacher||Hindi||English||Science and Maths||Special Teacher|
Educational Qualification: Only those candidates who have cleared the RTET Exam with REET examination with minimum qualifying marks, i.e. 60% for general and 36% for SC/ST candidates.
Raj Shiksha TGT Recruitment 2016 Age Limit: The upper age and the minimum age limit is given below. The relaxations in the upper age limit will be applicable as per the norms of Rajasthan Government.
- Min. Age: 21 years
- Max. Age: 40 years
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will be made available with the pay band as per the Rajasthan Government Norms.
Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Jobs 2016 Important Dates:
- Apply Online Commencement: 11th July 2016
- Deadline for Online Apply: 1st August 2016.
Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2016 Apply Online, 15000 Rajasthan Teacher Vacancies for TSP & Non-TSP Posts Online Application Form
Online applications are invited from the candidates who have cleared the RTET and REET examination 2016 with the qualifying marks. The candidates have to submit the Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form in between the dates 11th July to 01st August 2016. Along with the online application form, all have to affix the scanned copies of all the necessary documents and other essentials, i.e. scanned passport size photograph, scanned signature and others as prescribed in the official notification.
- Visit education.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- Follow the notification section.
- Go to the Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment Notification.
- Read all the instructions and eligibility norms that are given in the notification.
- If you meet the eligibility then only you are supposed to apply for the recruitment.
- Click on Apply Now Button.
- Select the post for which you want to apply.
- Then click on the Apply online link.
- Then have to choose the level for the teaching, i.e. (Class I to V) or Class (VI to VIII)
- Fill the online form with authentic details.
- Upload the scanned Signature, photograph and the copies of all necessary attachments.
- Then the application form validate should need to be done.
- After validation, you have to click on the proceed button.
REET Recruitment 2016 Selection Process:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
Rajasthan REET 3rd Grade Teacher Jobs 2016 Admit Card: The applicants will be made available with the with their Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Exam Hall Ticket very soon on its official website, i.e. education.rajasthan.gov.in/.
Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Result 2016: The Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment Exam Result 2016 will be declared soon within 50 to 70 days after the exam conduction.
Raj Shiksha TGT Recruitment 2016, REET 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2016
This time, the Elementary Education department Rajasthan has broadcasted the official notification for huge vacancies for the post of Teachers to recruit them on TSP & Non-TSP Posts in the various districts of Rajasthan. There are total 15000 vacancies and hence the Rajasthan IIIrd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form submission will be started from 11th July and it will be available till 01st August 2016. Any of the applicants, if having any of the issues regarding the Rajasthan Teacher Grade III Recruitment 2016, then you can ask us your issues by commenting at the end of the post.