RPSC 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017: The Rajasthan Public Service Commission, Ajmer has recently broadcasted a news notice concerning the RPSC 3rd Grade Teacher Vacancies 2017. It is expected that there are 80000+ vacancies available for the post of School Teacher, for recruiting them into the various schools all across the state of the Rajasthan. The responsibility of these teachers is to take the classes of the students of Class (IXth and Xth). The candidates have to follow the RPSC Teacher Recruitment 2017 notification, if they meets the eligibility norms then they are invited to apply online for the RPSC IIIrd Grade Teacher Vacancy 2017 by submitting the online application form till the last date that will be update soon as soon as possible. You can apply from the official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
RPSC III Grade Teacher Vacancy 2017 Details:
Organization Name: Rajasthan Public Service Commission
Official Website: rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajsthan 2nd Grade Teacher Jobs 2017 Salary: as per govt norms
Total Vacancies: 81395 Posts (Tentative)
Name of the Post: Senior Teacher Grade III
|Subjects Name||TSP Posts||General Posts||Sahariya Posts||Total Posts (Tentative)|
RPSC 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Rajsthan 3rd Grade Teacher Vacancy 2017 Educational Qualification: Applicants must have completed their Graduation in the relevant discipline along with the Degree or Diploma in Education (BEd, etc.) recognized by NCTE (National Council for Teacher Education).
RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment 2017 Age Limit: The age of the applicants must lie between 18 to 35 years of age as on 01st August 2017. The relaxations in upper age limit will be provided as per the norms of the Rajasthan Government.
Rajasthan Sr Teacher Gr 3 Vacancy 2017 Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of Online/ Offline Recruitment Exam Merit.
Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017 Exam Pattern: The exam will be categorized into two Parts, i.e. Paper 1st and Paper 2nd.
Paper – I:
- The 1st paper is of 200 Marks.
- No. of Questions: 100
- Time Duration: 120 Minutes.
Paper – II:
- 2nd Paper is of 300 marks.
- Time Duration: 150 Minutes.
- Total Questions: 150
Rajasthan 2nd Grade Teacher Exam Syllabus:
Paper 1: The first paper is of 200 marks and the subject wise marks are given below.
- Geographical, Cultural, Historical, and General Knowledge of Rajasthan: 80 Marks
- Current Affairs of Rajasthan: 20 Marks
- Educational Psychology: 40 Marks
- General Knowledge of India and World: 60 Marks
Paper 2: This paper is of 300 Marks and the subject wise marks are given below.
- Knowledge of relevant subjects of class 10th and 12th: 180 Marks
- Knowledge of Subjects in Graduation standard: 80 Marks
- Teaching Methods of Concerned Subject: 40 Marks
RPSC Senior Teacher Recruitment 2017 Important Dates:
- Online Application Starting Date: July 2017
- Online Application Last Date: August 2017
RPSC 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form, 3rd Grade Teacher Jobs in RPSC
The candidates who waiting for the 3rd Grade Teacher Vacancies in RPSC, they all are informed that the RPSC is going to release a notification for 3rd Grade Teacher Posts. The candidates can be able to apply online for the RPSC 3rd Grade Teacher Jobs 2017 from available dates to last date, as the online link will be activated on the official website. The last date till which the eligible candidates can apply online for the RPSC 3rd Grade School Teacher Recruitment 2017 is available soon.
- Follow the RPSC official website, i.e. rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- Go to “Recruitment Advertisement” after following “Important Links” on the left hand side.
- Click on RPSC “Sr Teacher Gr III 2017” advertisement link.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- Then after meeting the eligibility click on Apply online link.
- Fill the online form completely with all factual details.
- Pay the respective application fee as per the category of the applicant as mentioned in the official notification.
- Upload the scanned copies of all the necessary documents, like Mark Sheets, Photograph, Signature and all other attachments as prescribed in the advertisement.
- Recheck all the entries that you have filled in the online form.
- Submit the online form by tapping on the Submit button.
Rajasthan 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017 Application Charges: Applicants need to pay the application fee as per the rules. For category wise application fee details, please visit the official notification.
RPSC 3rd Grade Teacher Vacancy 2017
Official advertisement for the Rajasthan 2nd Grade Teacher Recruitment will be released on the RPSC official website. Authority will invite the RPSC 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form in July month. For any of the issues in concern to the RPSC Senior Teacher Vacancy 2017, contact us by commenting at the bottom of the respective post.