Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017: The Department of Sanskrit Education, Rajasthan has recently announced an official notification to recruit candidates for Approx 35000 posts at 3rd Grade Teacher posts. The government of Rajasthan has offered a ravishing opportunity via its Raj Teacher Vacancies 2017 for all the candidates, who want to build their career in teaching field. Hence, all the desired individuals are suggested to complete the online application process for Rajasthan 3rd Grade Jobs 2017 on or before 30th November 2017 via the official website of the department at rajsanskrit.nic.in.
Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Vacancy 2017 Notification
The Department of Sanskrit Education, Rajasthan, was founded in the year 1958. The department has its Directorate located at Jaipur and has six other Divisional offices located at Jodhpur, Ajmer, Bikaner, Kota, Udaipur, and Jaipur. The department basically works for the expansion of Sanskrit Education in accordance with the policy, programme, and guidelines of the state Government. Additional information regarding the new Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017 such as vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection procedure and many other points are mentioned in the points given below:
Rajasthan 3rd Grade Vacancy 2017 Details
- Name of Department– Department of Sanskrit Education, Rajasthan
- Name of Posts– 3rd Grade Teacher
- Number of Vacancies– 35000 vacancies (Approx)
- Job Location– Rajasthan
- Application Mode– Online
Additional information regarding the new Rajasthan Teacher Jobs 2017 can be seen in the table mentioned below:
Rajasthan Govt Teacher Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
All the desired candidates will have to satisfy the following points to apply for any of the aforementioned posts:
Age Limit– All the candidates must fall in the age limit between 18-35 years to apply for the job.
Educational Qualification– The educational qualification for every candidate can further be divided into two parts:
- For General Teachers- A candidate must have passed Senior Secondary/ its equivalent with 02 years Diploma in Elementary Education/ Senior Secondary/ its equivalent with 04 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) to apply for General Teacher post.
- For Sanskrit Teachers- A candidate must possess a Varishtha Upadhyaya or its equivalent traditional Sanskrit examination with Sanskrit medium with 02 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed)/ Varishtha Upadhyaya or its equivalent traditional Sanskrit examination with Sanskrit medium with 04 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)/ Varishtha Upadhyaya or its equivalent traditional Sanskrit examination with Sanskrit medium & 02 years Diploma in Education (Special Education) to apply for Sanskrit Teacher post.
Raj Third Grade Bharti 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Registration- 6th November 2017
- Last Date of Online Registration and Submitting Application Fees- 30th November 2017
How to apply for Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017
All the desired candidates are suggested to complete the application process via the official website at rajsanskrit.nic.in. Candidates can also follow the steps given below to go through the application process:
- Visit the official website at rajsanskrit.nic.in.
- Click on “Teacher Recruitment 2017”.
- Click on “Click here to apply online”.
- Read all the instructions and guidelines carefully.
- Register yourself and fill the entire application form with genuine details.
- Click on the preview button to recheck your application form.
- Lock the form, but keep it in mind that no changes will be possible after locking the form.
- Take a printout for future reference.
Raj 3rd Grade Teacher Job 2017 Important Links
Official Notification + Apply Online >> Check Here
Rajasthan Teacher Vacancy 2017 Application Fee
The application fee for the above mentioned Raj Teacher Vacancies 2017 can be seen in the table given below, where we have given a detailed category wise distribution.
- Level 1 (1-5 Class) Exam: 550/-
- Level 2 (6-8 Class) Exam: 750/-
Rajasthan 3rd Grade Recruitment 2017 Selection Procedure: All the candidates will be selected on the basis of the final merit list, which will be maintained according to the RTET/REET marks of every individual.
Help Line/Contact Details of Rajasthan Sanskrit Education Department
Department of Sanskrit Education,
Government of Rajasthan,
2nd Floor, Block-6,
Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg,
Phone No.: 0141-2704357
Fax No.: 0141-2704358
Raj 3rd Grade Teacher Jobs 2017
The Board of Secondary Education Ajmer, Rajasthan, has offered a fabulous opportunity via its Rajasthan 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017 to all the candidates, who desire to grow in the educational field. We have mentioned all the details regarding Rajasthan Teacher Vacancy 2017 in the aforementioned article, still you are free to ask any of your queries in the comment section below. You can also subscribe us to get all the essential updates regarding Latest and Upcoming Govt Teacher Jobs 2017.