RRB ALP Recruitment 2017: After a long wait, the Railway Recruitment Board of India expected to release an official notification to recruit a massive number of 23801 (Approx) candidates at Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Grade III posts. A great number of candidates across the country were eagerly waiting for RRB ALP Technician 2017 Vacancy, as all of us know very clearly that the Indian Railway offers handsome pay scale. The Railway Recruitment Board is going to offer a great opportunity via its RRB ALP Recruitment 2017, by which a lot to individuals can get a chance to move towards a golden opportunity. The department will start the online application process in November / December 2017. Aspirants can fill RRB ALP Technician 2017 Application Form via indianrailways.gov.in (official website).
Indian Railway is undoubtedly the largest railway network in the world, and being such a large network, it requires millions of employees to manage it. For this, the Railway Recruitment Board releases vacancy notification to recruit skilled and eligible candidates time to time. Managing such a gigantic travelling network is clearly a very complex task, hence, the Indian Railways provide many advantages to all of its employees. That is the reason Railway Job 2017 is believed to be one of the most demanded job in Indian Government sector. Additional details regarding the new RRB ALP Technician Recruitment 2017 such as vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process etc can be seen in the points elaborated below:
RRB ALP Vacancy 2017 Details
- Name of Conducting Organization– Railway Recruitment Board
- Name of Posts– Asstt. Loco Pilot and Technician Grade III
- Number of Posts (tentative)– 23801 Vacancies
- Application Mode– Online
- Job Location– India
- Pay Scale– Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200 + GP of Rs 1,900
Additional details regarding latest RRB Jobs 2017 according to location can be seen in the below mentioned table:
|RRB ALP Jobs 2017|
|Board Name||No. of Vacancies||Official Website|
|Jammu & Srinagar||475||rrbjammu.nic.in|
RRB ALP 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for both the offered posts has been divided into two parts and can also be seen in the following points:
Age Limit- Every candidate must be under the age limit of 18-30 Years to apply for any of the above mentioned posts. However, the government authorities has also offered age relaxations for reserved categories, which can be seen in the table given below:
Educational qualification- The educational requirements for Assistant LOCO Pilot and Technician posts can be seen in the table given below:
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant LOCO Pilot||SSC/Matriculation/ITI from a recognized university|
|Technician Grade III||B.Tech Degree (Except Computer Science and Civil)|
RRB ALP Technician 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application– Update Soon
- Last Date of Online Application– Update Soon
- Admit Card Releasing date– 10-15 Days before exam date
- RRB ALP 2017 Exam Date– Update Soon
- RRB ALP Technician 2017 Result Releasing Date– Update Soon
RRB ALP Recruitment 2017 Application Form: 23801 Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician Posts
To apply for the new Railway Technician Posts 2017, all the candidates will have to go through the online application process via the official website of the department at indianrailways.gov.in. However, candidates can also take help from these below given points, which are here to guide everyone throughout the application process:
How to apply online for RRB ALP Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website of Indian Railways at indianrailways.gov.in, or simply visit the railway board of your zone by taking help from the above shown table.
- Check out the official notification.
- Read all the given instructions and guidelines carefully.
- Start filling up the application form with all of your genuine details.
- Recheck the application form after filling it up completely.
- Submit the application fee.
- Take a printout of final application form for future references.
RRB Technician Jobs 2017 Important Links
RRB ALP Technician Vacancy 2017 Application Fee: The department has currently not revealed any word for the application fee of RRB Recruitment 2017, however, according to the analysis of previous year recruitments, the application fee of General category candidates is expected to be Rs 100 and the SC/ST candidates are expected to pay Rs 40 as application fee. However, we recommend you to wait till any official announcement for any solid information.
RRB Railway ALP Selection Process
As we all know very well that this is a Government Recruitment Process, hence, just like every Government Job, all the candidates must have to go through a 3 step process to get selected in RRB Recruitment 2017, which are mentioned in the points below:
- Computer Based Test (CBT):- First Round is a computer based round which is compulsory for all the candidates. Students must be well prepared with the syllabus and exam pattern before giving the exam so that they can score good marks.
- Skill Test or Personal Interview:- Candidates those who clear the first round and have their name in the merit list can participate in the second round which is Personal Interview round. Candidates are judged on the basis of their skills so well prepared for it.
- Medical Test:- After the completion of the two rounds candidates have to pass the last round which is medical test round. After clearing the medical test they will get the job at the post of Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Grade 3.
RRB ALP 2017 Exam Pattern
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Time Duration|
(1 Hour 30 Minutes)
Railway ALP Admit Card 2017: According to the reports and news sources, the RRB ALP Exam 2017 is going to take sometime in the month of January 2018. Hence, just like any other recruitment process, the RRB ALP Admit Card 2017 will be available 10-15 days of the official exam date, which is yet to be announced by the department.
RRB Technician Result 2017: As we have already mentioned above that the RRB ALP Technician Exam 2017 is expected to take place sometime in the month of January 2018. The department will call the cleared candidates for Personnel Interview and Document Verification after a time period of 2-3 months, which simply means that the RRB Result 2017 will be declared sometime in the month of March or April 2018.
RRB ALP Jobs 2017
The Indian Railway Board has offered a ravishing opportunity for all the eligible candidates via its RRB ALP Recruitment 2017, by which all of them can get a chance to move towards a golden future. We have shown all the essential and necessary details regarding RRB ALP Vacancies 2017 in the abovementioned article, still you are free to ask any of your queries in the comment section given below.