RRB ALP Recruitment 2018: After a long wait, the Railway Recruitment Board of India has been released an official notification to recruit a massive number of 26502 candidates at Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Grade III posts. A great number of candidates across the country were eagerly waiting for RRB ALP Technician 2018 Vacancy, as all of us know very clearly that the Indian Railway offers handsome pay scale. The Railway Recruitment Board is going to offer a great opportunity via its RRB ALP Recruitment 2018, by which a lot to individuals can get a chance to move towards a golden opportunity. The online apply is available from 3rd February to
5th March 2018 31st March 2018. Aspirants can fill RRB ALP Technician 2018 Application Form via indianrailways.gov.in (official website).
Latest Updates as on 26.02.2018: Department has been extended the last date of submission
Latest Updates as on 22.02.2018
दो और खुशखबरी!
रेलवे भर्ती परीक्षा के अभ्यर्थीयो के लिये 1.किसी भी भाषा में हस्ताक्षर कर सकते है 2. शुल्क में छूट प्राप्त अभ्यर्थियों के लिये Ex फीस ₹250 है, जो परीक्षा में भाग लेने के बाद पुरी, सामान्य वर्ग के लिये यह फीस ₹500,जिसमे से ₹400 Exm देने के बाद वापस कर दिये जायेंगे |
For those Exam Fee Refundable Candidates who have appeared in First Stage CBT, the exam fee of Rs. 250/- (शुल्क में छूट प्राप्त अभ्यर्थियों) and Rs. 400/- (सामान्य वर्ग) paid by them through online payment (Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking) shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges to the same account from which the online payment was made. The candidates who have made payment of Rs. 250/- (शुल्क में छूट प्राप्त अभ्यर्थियों) and Rs. 400/- (सामान्य वर्ग) through SBI Challan or Post office Challan Mode should provide details of beneficiary account in which they would like to receive the refund viz. Beneficiary name, Bank name, Account Number and IFSC Code.
So Fees becomes:
सामान्य वर्ग: Rs. 500 – Rs. 400 (Refundable) = Rs. 100/-
शुल्क में छूट प्राप्त अभ्यर्थियों: Rs. 250 – Rs.250 = Nil
Latest Updates as on 20.02.2018: Age limit has been extended
|CEN 01/2018 – Asst. Loco Pilot (ALP) & Technician
(age in years)
Latest Updates as on 17.02.2018
To remove the confusion of majority of the aspirants regarding the educational qualification in Technical courses, the notification by RRB contains details status and information on the trades of ITI and NCVT.
Equivalence of Restructured(Model ITI) Pattern AND Conventional Pattern of CTS
COE Courses and Equivalent NCVT Trades
Indian Railway is undoubtedly the largest railway network in the world, and being such a large network, it requires millions of employees to manage it. For this, the Railway Recruitment Board releases vacancy notification to recruit skilled and eligible candidates time to time. Managing such a gigantic travelling network is clearly a very complex task, hence, the Indian Railways provide many advantages to all of its employees. That is the reason Railway Job 2018 is believed to be one of the most demanded job in Indian Government sector. Additional details regarding the new RRB ALP Technician Recruitment 2018 such as vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process etc can be seen in the points elaborated below:
RRB Recruitment Application Form 2018[Show]
- RRB ALP Vacancy 2018 Details
- RRB ALP 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Railway ALP Technician 2018 Important Dates
- RRB Technician Jobs 2018 Important Links
- RRB ALP Technician Recruitment 2018 Apply Process
- Railway ALP Technician Vacancy 2018 Application Fee
- RRB Railway ALP Selection Process
- RRB ALP 2018 Exam Pattern
- RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Syllabus
- Railway ALP Admit Card 2018
- RRB Technician Result 2018
- Details of various RRBs
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Notification 2018
After a long time, Railway Recruitment Board has been released RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Notification 2018. The ONLINE applications are invited from eligible candidates will be submitted till the last date that is 5th March 2018. Before proceeding to apply online, you need to check RRB ALP Notification 2018 for eligibility criteria from given below whole post.
RRB Revised Notification
RRB ALP Vacancy 2018 Details
- Name of Conducting Organization– Railway Recruitment Board
- Name of Posts– Asstt. Loco Pilot and Technician Grade III
- Number of Posts – 26502 Vacancies
- Application Mode– Online
- Job Location– India
- Pay Scale– Level 02 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of `19900/- plus other allowances as admissible.
Additional details regarding latest RRB Jobs 2018 according to location can be seen in the below mentioned table:
|RRB Railway Zone-wise Vacancies 2018|
|Sl. No||RRB Railway Zone||Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)||Various Posts of Technicians||Total|
RRB ALP 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The RRB ALP 2018 Eligibility Criteria for both the offered posts has been divided into two parts and can also be seen in the following points:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Age Limit- Every candidate must be under the age limit of 18-28 Years to apply for any of the above mentioned posts. However, the government authorities has also offered age relaxations for reserved categories, which can be seen in the table given below:
Educational qualification- The educational requirements for Assistant LOCO Pilot and Technician posts can be seen in the table given pdf file:
|Medical Standard||General Fitness||Visual Acuity|
|A-I||Physically Fit in all respects||
Distance Vision: 6/6, 6/6 without glasses with fogging test (must not accept +2D) Near Vision: Sn: 0.6,0.6 without glasses and Must pass tests for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Field of Vision, Night Vision, Mesopic Vision etc
|B-1||Physically Fit in all respects||
Distance Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses (power of lenses not to exceed 4D) Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required and Must pass test for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Night Vision, Mesopic Vision etc
|B-2||Physically Fit in all respects||
Distance Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses (power of lenses not to exceed 4D). Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required and Must pass test for Binocular Vision etc
|C-1||Physically Fit in all respects||Distance Vision: 6/12, 6/18 with or without glasses. Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required|
Railway ALP Technician 2018 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application– 3rd February 2018
- Last Date of Online Application–
5th March 201831st March 2018
- Online Payment (Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card): 31st March 2018
- Admit Card Releasing date– 10-15 Days before exam date
- RRB ALP 2018 Exam Date– April and May 2018
- RRB ALP Technician 2018 Result Releasing Date– Update Soon
RRB ALP Recruitment 2018: 26502 Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician RRB ALP Jobs 2018
To apply for the new RRB ALP Recruitment 2018, all the candidates will have to go through the online application process via the official website of the department at indianrailways.gov.in. However, candidates can also take help from these below-given points, which are here to guide everyone throughout the application process:
Scanned documents JPEG format to be kept ready before filling the application
- Candidate Photograph in color: JPEG image of size 15 to 40KB
- SC/ST Certificate (Only for candidates seeking free travel pass): JPEG image of size 50 to 100KB
- Scribe Photograph in color (Wherever applicable): JPEG image of size 15 to 40KB
How to apply online for RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Recruitment 2018?
- Confirm that you have read and understood the instructions
- Visit official site and click on apply online option
- Register yourself with General Instructions
- On submitting registration form, the registration number and password shall be displayed to the candidate
- In the Part 1 of application page, provide the details of Educational qualification, Community, Gender, Religion, ExSM, PWD, Minority, Economically backward class, Age relaxation eligibility category as applicable and other details.
- After completion of application details, you redirected to the payment page i.e i.e Bank (online->net banking/credit card/debit card & offline->Other Modes->Bank Branch for challan) or Post Office Challan
- In case of online payment, you will be automatically directed to Part II of application for filling up additional details. Those candidates who are paying through Bank-offline mode, the payment confirmation may take about an hour and hence they have to again login after 60 minutes and look for confirmation of payment status. The time period for payment confirmation shall vary from 24hrs to 48 hrs in case of Post Office payment
- In the Part II application page, enter the details i.e. Scribe (Applicable to eligible PWD Candidates only, Detailed Educational Qualification, Choice of Exam Language for First and Second stage CBT, Uploading of color Photograph
- In the end, submit the application form and take printout of RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 Application Form.
RRB Technician Jobs 2018 Important Links
Revised Notification >> Check Here
Date Extension Notice >> Check Here
Official RRB ALP Notification 2018 >> Check Here
Apply Online RRB Assistant Loco Pilot 2018 Application Form>> Click Here
Railway ALP Technician Vacancy 2018 Application Fees
The department has currently not revealed any word for the application fee of RRB Recruitment 2018, however, according to the analysis of previous year recruitments, the application fee of General category candidates is expected to be Rs 500 and the SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs 250/- as application fee. However, we recommend you to wait till any official announcement for any solid information.
RRB Railway ALP Selection Process
As we all know very well that this is a Government Recruitment Process, hence, just like every Government Job, all the candidates must have to go through a 3 step process to get selected in RRB Recruitment 2018, which are mentioned in the points below:
- First stage CBT (Common for ALP/ Technician)
- Second stage CBT
- Computer-Based Aptitude Test (Only for candidates who have opted for ALP)
- Document Verification & d Empanelling of Candidates: Qualifying marks: The candidate needs to secure a minimum score of 42 marks in each of the test batteries to qualify. This is applicable to all candidates and no relaxation is permissible
RRB ALP 2018 Exam Pattern
Negative Marking: There shall be negative marking for incorrect answers in First and Second Stage CBT. 1/3rd of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for each wrong answer. There shall be no negative marking for Computer Based Aptitude Test.
First Stage CBT (Common for ALP/Technician)
|S.No.||Subjects||Number of Questions||Exam Duration|
|1||Mathematics||75 Questions||60 Minutes (1 Hours)|
|2||General Intelligence and Reasoning|
|4||General awareness on current affairs|
Second Stage CBT (Part A)
|S.No.||Subjects||Number of Questions||Exam Duration|
|1||Mathematics||100 Questions||90 Minutes (1:30 Hours)|
|2||General Intelligence and Reasoning|
|3||Basic Science and Engineering|
|4||General awareness on current affairs|
Second Stage CBT (Part B)
- Duration: 60 Min
- No of Questions: 75
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot Syllabus
RRB ALP and Technician Stage First Syllabus
RRB ALP Mathematics Syllabus: Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work; Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square Root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot General Intelligence Syllabus: Figures and Pictures, Analogies, Space, Visualization, Similarities, Decision Making, Problem-Solving, Arithmetical Number Series, Differences, Arithmetical Reasoning, Analysis, Judgement, Relationship Concepts, Visual memory, Observation, Discrimination, Verbal and Figure Classification.
RRB ALP General Intelligence and Reasoning Syllabus: Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision Making, Similarities and Differences, Analytical reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
RRB ALP Syllabus for General Science: The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of 10th standard level.
RRN ALP General Awareness Syllabus: current affairs in Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and other subjects of importance, etc.
RRB Technical & ALP Second Stage Syllabus
Mathematics: Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work; Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square Root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
Basic Science and Engineering: The broad topics that are covered under this shall be Engineering Drawing (Projections, Views, Drawing Instruments, Lines, Geometric figures, Symbolic Representation), Units, Measurements, Mass Weight and Density, Work Power and Energy, Speed and Velocity, Heat and Temperature, Basic Electricity, Levers and Simple Machines, Occupational Safety and Health, Environment Education, IT Literacy etc.
General Intelligence and Reasoning: Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and decision making, Similarities and differences, Analytical reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
General Awareness: Current Affairs in Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and any other subjects of importance.
Railway ALP Admit Card 2018
According to the reports and news sources, the RRB ALP Exam 2018 is going to take sometime in the month of January 2018. Hence, just like any other recruitment process, the RRB ALP 2018 Call Letter will be available 10-15 days of the official exam date, which is yet to be announced by the department.
RRB Technician Result 2018
As we have already mentioned above that the RRB ALP Technician Exam 2018 is expected to take place sometime in the month of January 2018. The department will call the cleared candidates for Personnel Interview and Document Verification after a time period of 2-3 months, which simply means that the RRB Result 2018 will be declared sometime in the month of March or April 2018.
Details of various RRBs
|Zonal Railway Departments|
|Zone Name||Recruitment Details|
|RRB Ahmedabad||RRB Ahmedabad Vacancy|
|RRB Ajmer||RRB Ajmer Vacancy|
|RRB Allahabad||RRB Allahabad Vacancy|
|RRB Mumbai||RRB Mumbai Vacancy|
|RRB Bhubaneshwar||RRB Bhubaneshwar Vacancy|
|RRB Bhopal||RRB Bhopal Vacancy|
|RRB Bilaspur||RRB Bilaspur Vacancy|
|RRB Chandigarh||RRB Chandigarh Vacancy|
|RRB Guwahati||RRB Guwahati Vacancy|
|RRB Gorakhpur||RRB Gorakhpur Vacancy|
|RRB Kolkata||RRB Kolkata Vacancy|
|RRB Chennai||RRB Chennai Vacancy|
|RRB Muzaffarpur||RRB Muzaffarpur Vacancy|
|RRB Malda||RRB Malda Vacancy|
|RRB Patna||RRB Patna Vacancy|
|RRB Ranchi||RRB Ranchi Vacancy|
|RRB Bangalore||RRB Bangalore Vacancy|
|RRB Secunderabad||RRB Secunderabad Vacancy|
|RRB Siliguri||RRB Siliguri Vacancy|
|RRB Thiruvananthapuram||RRB Thiruvananthapuram Vacancy|
RRB ALP Jobs 2018
The Indian Railway Board has offered a ravishing opportunity for all the eligible candidates via its RRB ALP Recruitment 2018, by which all of them can get a chance to move towards a golden future. We have shown all the essential and necessary details regarding RRB ALP Vacancies 2018 in the abovementioned article, still you are free to ask any of your queries in the comment section given below.