Central Railway Recruitment 2018: Railway Recruitment Cell Central Railway is about to recruit eligible candidates for Group C & Group D against Scout & Guide Quota. Candidates interested for this vacancy may go through RRCCR Mumbai Vacancy Notification 2018 for detailed information on eligibility criteria. Applicants who fulfill its eligibility criteria may apply RRC Central Railway Jobs Online Application 2018 before given deadline through its official website, i.e., rrccr.com/. More details on this RRC Mumbai Recruitment 2018 are given below in this post.
RRC Central Railway Mumbai Vacancy 2018 Details:
Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Cell Central Railway
Official Website: rrccr.com
Apply Mode: Online
Number of the Posts: Update Soon
Name of the Posts: Group C & D
Educational Criteria: Applicants must have completed Graduation from recognized University/Institution.
- Group C: Applicants must have completed Graduation from recognized University/Institution.
- Group D: Applicants must have Passed 10 examination from a recognized Board, affiliated to COBSE/India OR passed ITI (in trades approved by the NCVT) OR Equivalent from the recognized Educational Board.
Age Limit: Applicants age must be between 18 years to 29 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per Government norms.
- For OBC Candidates: 3 years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- For PWD Candidates: 10 years
- Opening Date for submission of online application form: Update Soon
- Closing date for submission of application form: update Soon
RRCCR Mumbai Recruitment 2018, Apply Online for Group C & D Posts, Central Railway Jobs 2018
Eligible and interested applicants for RRCCR Recruitment 2018 may apply online application on or before 20th January 2018. Before applying for this vacancy candidates are advised to refer official notification for detailed information on this vacancy. Steps to apply online application for RRC Central Railway Jobs 2018 is given below.
How To Apply:
- Candidates need to access www.rrccr.com
- Go through official notification for this job properly.
- Open the online application form and fill information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take out a print out of your filled application form for future use.
- General and OBC category applicants need to pay application form fee: Rs. 500/-
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/PWD need to pay: Rs. 250/-
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be by Written Test & Scouting Skill Assessment test.
Result: Candidates will get their result on RRCCR official website is rrccr.com.
Railway Recruitment Cell Central Railway Jobs 2018
The RRCCR invites application form through online mode for filling up Posts for Group C & D Posts. Interested applicants can submit their online application form on or before last date. Applications for RRCCR Vacancy 2018 are only accepted through online mode; application submitted through another mode will not be considered valid. If you have any queries regarding RRC Central Railway Mumbai Recruitment 2018 ask us by commenting in the comment section given below.