SAIL Bhilai Recruitment 2017: Steel Authority of India Limited has released an employment advertisement for hire 96 Attendant cum Technician Trainee, Operator Cum Technician Trainee, Attendant cum Fire Engine Driver, Mining Mate posts. Job searchers those who are eagerly waiting for government jobs they may utilize this great opportunity offered by SAIL. Skilled and Eligible candidates may apply for SAIL Bhilai Technician Vacancy 2017 from 17 February 2017 to 16 March 2017. Applicants may apply online for SAIL Job Application Form through the use of official website link given below. The official website of SAIL is sail.co.in. Other details like age limitation, Education qualification, Pay scale, etc. are given below in the post.
About SAIL: Steel Authority of India Limited is largest steelmaking company in the India & one of the seven Maharatna’s of country’s Central Public Sector Enterprises. SAIL produces iron & steel at five integrated plants & three special steel plants, located principally in eastern & central regions of the India & situated close to domestic sources of materials. SAIL manufactures & sells broad range of the steel products. Govt. of India owns about 75 percentage of SAIL equity & retains voting control of Company. However, SAIL by virtue of its ‘Maharatna’ status, enjoys significant operational & financial autonomy.
SAIL Vacancy 2017 Details:
Name of Department: Steel Authority of India Limited
Official Website: sail.co.in
Apply Mode: Online
No. Of Vacancies: 96 Posts
Name of post:
- Operator Cum Technician Trainee – 50 Posts
- Attendant cum Technician Trainee – 33 Posts
- Attendant cum Fire Engine Driver – 08 Posts
- Mining Mate – 05 Posts
- For Mining Mate: Matriculation with valid Mining Mate’s Certificate of Competency from DGMS under MMR Act 1961(for Metalliferous Mines) from the competent authority and with at least one-year post-qualification experience.
- For other posts: Matriculation and ITI
Note: Valid Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV) License having one year experience in operation of any Heavy Vehicle
Age Limitation: Applicants age is between 18 years to 28 years. (Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved candidates according to the rules of authority)
- Starting Date to submit application form: 17 February 2017
- Last date to submit application form: 16 March 2017
SAIL Recruitment 2017, Apply Online for 96 Operator Cum Technician Trainee, Driver & Other Posts
Aspirants who are interested in working with this organization they required to apply online through the official website. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before the closing date 16 March 2017. Applicants required to follow some steps to apply online for SAIL Vacancy.
Step to apply for SAIL Jobs 2017
- Visit on SAIL careers page sail.co.in
- Read the notification carefully to be sure about the eligibility.
- Click on link New Registration.
- Fill up the required fields.
- Ensure the details provided is correct.
- Submit application and Make Payments.
- Take a printout of SAIL Vacancies 2017 online application form.
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): Rs.250 /-
- All other posts application fee: Rs.150/-
- No application fees will be charged for the SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM/ Departmental applicants.
Selection Procedure: Candidate should faced some following round
SAIL Recruitment 2017 Result: Aspirants can get their result of SAIL Recruitment 2017 after the completion of selection scheme. The result will be published at the official website of SAIL which is sail.co.in
SAIL Jobs 2017
In this post, We have updated SAIL Recruitment 2017, the total number of 96 vacancies are given to fill up various posts, aspirants can get current updates and the application form from here. If you find any question regarding apply procedure then ask here through the comment.