Satyawati College Delhi Recruitment 2013:- Satyawati College (Evening) Delhi Recruitment 2013: – For the Post of Non-Teaching Post: – Satyawati College (Evening) Delhi University has announced the notification for the Recruitment for the post Non-Teaching Posts. Interested & Eligible Candidates, they may apply online through the Official Website www.satyawatievedu.ac.in. All of the Other Details like Educational Qualifications, Selection Process, Pay Scale are mentioned Below: –
Satyawati College Recruitment 2016 Notification satyawati.du.ac.in
Total No. of Posts: – 4
|Name of the Post|
|Section Officer (Accountants)|
Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2800/-
|Semi Professionals Assistant|
Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2800/-
Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.1900/-
Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.1800/-
Age Limit: – Relaxation of age will be applicable as per rules & regulations. The Candidate Age limit as per Following:
- For Section Officer (Accountants): -The Candidate Maximum Age Should be 35 yrs.
- For Semi Professionals Assistant: – The Candidate Maximum Age Should be 35 yrs.
- For Junior Assistant: – The Candidate Maximum Age Should be 27 yrs.
- For Multitasking:- The Candidate Maximum Age Should be 27 yrs.
Education Qualification: – Those Candidates who want to fill this application form with the Respective posts, they have to Qualified Following: –
- For Section Officer : – The Candidate should have to Graduate or Post Graduate with Minimum 50 % marks and Diploma of minimum 6 months duration in Computer Application/Secretarial Practice/ Office Manager/ Accounts/ Financial Management or equivalent discipline.
- For Semi Professionals Assistant: – The Candidate should have to Graduate in Art/Commerce/Science or other with Minimum 50 % marks. And the Candidates should have to course in computer application from the Graduate or Post Graduate level or they should have to knowledge about the computer or 6 months course from certified institutions.
- For Junior Assistant : – The Candidate should have to Graduate or Senior Secondary(10 +2) with Minimum 50 % marks from a recognized university/board/institutions.
- For Multitasking: – The Candidate should have to pass Secondary Exam (10th) and Certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science from recognized university/board/institutions.
Important Dates: –
- Last date of Application: – 13 Sept 2013
- For Knowing the More Details Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, and Please Visit the Official Website www.satyawatievedu.ac.in.
Satyawati College Delhi Recruitment Application Form: –
The Candidate can download the application form from the Official website www.satyawatievedu.ac.in and candidate may also be obtained from the College office on all working days (Monday to Friday). Candidates can get more Details of Satyawati College Recruitment Notification.
How to Apply: –Those candidates who are Eligible for this Govt. Post, they may fill the application form, steps are followed: –
- The Candidates fill all the details of application format which is given in Official Website www.satyawatievedu.ac.in.
- After Completion of application, the candidate should carry the self attested copies of certificates, mark sheets.
- And then all of these documents with the application form, send to the Principal through Registered A.D Post to Satyawati College (Evening), Ashok Vihar , Phase – III, Delhi – 110052 .
Result: – After Successful Completion of Exams, the Result Will Be declared very soon the Official Website www.satyawatievedu.ac.in.
Visit Here for current openings into Satyawati College Delhi.