SBI Admit Card 2018: The State Bank of India is going to release SBI Specialist Officer Hall Ticket 2018 on 12th February 2018 (Tentative). The candidates, who have applied for SBI SO Exam 2018 (50 Posts) are eagerly waiting for the release of SBI Call Letter 2018 at the official portal. SBI has fixed the releasing date of SBI SO Call Letter 2018 just before 15 days of the online exam date, which is 25th February 2018. You may download SBI SO Admit Card 2018 via its official website at sbi.co.in. Just like any other competitive exam, An admit card is one of the most essential document to appear in the examination, and it is also required to include all the important details like applicant’s name, photo, exam name, and many other required details. All the candidates are also requested to keep their Login ID and Password handy, so that they will not have to face any hurdle in downloading the SBI Admit Card 2018.
As we can see that the department is going to unveil the SBI Call Letter 2018, we will make you available here. The SBI Admit Card 2018 is the most important document to appear in SBI Exam 2018. All the aspirants will have to report the exam centre with all the essential documents like an original ID Proof along with a genuine copy of SBI Specialist Officer Call Letter 2018. Additional information such as exam details, steps to download hall ticket, selection procedure etc are elaborated in the points given below:
SBI Specialist Officer Exam 2018 Details
- Name of Organisation- State Bank of India
- Name of Exam- Online Written Exam
- Name of Position- Specialist Officer
- No. of Vacancies- 50 Posts
- Exam Date- 25th February 2018(Tentative)
- Availability Date of Admit Card- 12th February (Tentative)
How to Download SBI Admit Card 2018
The department will release all the Sate Bank SO Hall Ticket 2018 via its official site. Hence, all the applicants will have to visit the official site to get the admit card at appropriate time. Moreover, he/she can also follow the steps given below to get the SBI Call Letter 2018 very easily.
- All the candidates will initially have to visit the official website at sbi.co.in.
- Search the appropriate link for SBI Deputy Manager Admit Card.
- Click on the link, which will redirect you to a new page.
- Enter all the required details genuinely such as Applicant Name and Registration Number and Submit it.
- If you’ve entered all the details correctly, the Admit Card will brink on your screen.
- Save it and take a printout for future references.
Download SBI Specialist Officer Admit Card >> Click Here
Things to Carry With SBI Deputy Manager Call Letter 2018
As we all know very well that this is a competitive exam, and just like any other competitive exam, every applicant will have to report the exam centre with a genuine copy of admit card and at least of of the below mentioned documents for security purpose:
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- Driving License
- PAN card
- Any other identity proof issued
State Bank of India Selection Process
All the appearing candidates in the State Bank of India SO Exams 2018 will have to clear a two-step pre-defined process to get selected for the following position. The candidates will first have to clear the written test for screening, after which the cleared aspirants will move forward to the interview process. Finally is he/she has survived both the rounds, then he/she will go through certificate verification. In simple words, a candidate will have to crack a two-way process, which include:
- Written Test
SBI Specialist Officer 2018 Exam Pattern
Just like any other competitive exam, SBI has its own way of recruiting candidates. For this, every candidate will have to clear the written examination, whose structure is mentioned in the table given below:
|Subject Name||No of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Professional Knowledge||50||100||45 Min|
Note:- Every candidate will be given 90 minutes to complete the Test of Reasoning and English Language Test. Apart from this, the candidates will be given additional 45 minutes to complete Professional Knowledge Test.
There are some additional points, which an applicant should keep in mind before appearing for the paper:
- Except the Professional Knowledge (PK) paper, an applicant will only have to score minimum qualifying marks in the aforementioned papers, which will be decided by the bank itself. All the questions will appear bilingual i.e. in Hindi & English.
- To clear the exam and get selected for interview, a candidate must score equal or above than the cut-off marks decided by the bank for PK Test.
- A candidate can simply chose hindi language for interview, but he/she has to score equal to or more than the minimum qualifying marks in interview to be considered for selection.
SBI Specialist Officer Call Letter 2018
SBI is undoubtedly a dream of every individual, who want to grow in the banking field. All the aspirants are advised to keep all the aforementioned details and guidelines in mind, which will help you in dodging any trouble while appearing for the exam. We have mentioned all the essential details regarding the SBI Admit Card 2018 in the article given above, still you are free to ask any of your queries in the comment section below. You can also subscribe us to get all the updates regarding SBI Call Letter 2018 as well as all the other Latest. Govt Admit Cards and Results.