SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017: State Bank of India (SBI) is going to release an employment advertisement for required various posts of Clerk. Huge numbers of applicants are eagerly waiting for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017. So those who are searching for the SBI Vacancy 2017 they should keep an eye on the official website of the authority that is sbi.co.in. Every year lakhs number of aspirants face the SBI Clerk Exam on various centers. Now authority will soon release the SBI Clerk Application Form 2017 on its official portal expectedly in the First week of April. We are advised to applicants do not miss this golden opportunity. More details for State Bank of India Clerk Vacancy 2017 educational qualification, important dates, selection process, how to apply is given in the below.
About SBI: State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking & financial services company. It is a govt-owned corporation with its headquarters in the Mumbai, Maharashtra. As of 2016-17, it had assets of Rs. 30.72 trillion (US$460 billion) & more than 14,000 branches, including 191 foreign offices spread across 36 countries, making it largest banking & the financial services company in India by assets.
SBI Vacancy 2017 Details:
Name of Department: State Bank of India
Official Website: sbi.co.in
Apply Mode: Online
No. Of post: 15000 Vacancies (tentatives)
Name of post: Clerk
SBI Clerk 2017 Salary: Rs. 20950/-
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Clerk Jobs 2017:
- Academic Qualification for SBI Recruitment 2017: Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Age Limitation: Applicant should be between 20 years to 28 years. Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved candidates.
Upper Age Relaxation
|Name of Category||Age Relaxation (Years)|
|SC/ ST||05 Years|
|PWD (SC/ ST)||15 Years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 Years|
|PWD (Gen)||10 Years|
|Candidates domicile in Jammu & Kashmir state during the period from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989||Actual period of the service rendered in defence service + 03 years subject to maximum age of 50 years.|
|Widows, women judicially separated from their husbands, divorced women & who are no remarried||09 years (subject to maximum age limit of 35 years for general, 38 years for OBC and 40 years for the SC/ST)|
Important Dates for SBI Clerk 2017 Application Form:
- Starting Date to Submit SBI Online Application Form: First Week of April 2017
- Last Date to Submit SBI Clerk Application Form: End of April 2017
- Preliminary Exam Admit Card Release Date: Mid of May 2017
- SBI Preliminary Exam Date: Last Week of May 2017
- Preliminary Exam Result Declaration Date: June 2017
- Main Exam SBI Clerk Admit Card Release Date: Last Week of June 2017
- SBI Clerk Main Exam Date: 1st Week of July 2017
- Main Exam SBI Clerk Result Declaration Date: July 2017
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017, Apply Online for 15000 clerk Posts, State Bank of India Vacancy 2017, sbi.co.in:
Those candidates who wish to work with State Bank of India they need to apply online for SBI Recruitment 2017. Aspirants required to apply for SBI Clerk Bharti 2017 on or before the last date. Candidates may follow the given procedural steps to apply online through the use official website.
Steps to apply for SBI Clerk Vacancy 2017
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the Careers link which available in homepage.
- Click on the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 link.
- First, download the notification pdf file
- Read it carefully.
- After check eligibility chooses the tab titled as Apply Online Now.
- Submit your details.
- A Registration Number with Password will appear on your screen after the registration process.
- Applicant needs to Re-login to fill up the mandatory fields in the application form.
- Upload your photographs, signature, & certificates.
- Recheck it. At last, press “SUBMIT” button.
- Save it and take print out for further use.
- For General and OBC: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD and Ex-servicemen: Rs.100/-
SBI Bharti 2017 Selection Procedure: SBI Clerk Exam 2017 will hold in three stages:
- Preliminary examination
- Online main examination
- Document verification.
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2017
Preliminary Exam Pattern:
|Name of the Test||No. of questions||Marks||Duration|
Main Exam Pattern:
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 Minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 Hours 40 Minute|
SBI Recruitment 2017 Result: Candidates can get their result of SBI Vacancy 2017 after the completion of the preliminary examination, the main examination. The result will be published at the official website of State bank of India.
SBI Clerk Jobs 2017
As per current updates, the State Bank of India will hire a huge number of the aspirant in the year 2017 for various posts like Clerk. Aspirants can get latest updates and State Bank of India Application form 2017 from here. If you find any confusion regarding SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 apply procedure then ask here through the comment.