SBI PO Cut Off/ Merit List 2017: SBI Bank has released an official notification for recruitment of PO for 2313 posts all over the India. Candidates can apply from 7th Feb to 6th March 2017 for getting a PO job in State Bank of India Group. After successfully Preliminary exam conduction 29 & 30 April and 6 & 7 May 2017 and Mains on 4 June, candidates are searching for the Mains result, cut off & merit list. More information regarding SBI PO Cut off 2017 are given or below. Here in this article, we are discussing SBI PO Mains Merit List 2017 and SBI PO Cut off Marks 2017.
Check >> SBI PO Syllabus 2017
SBI PO Cut Off 2017:
SBI PO Final selection would be based on these 3 phases –
- Phase – 1: SBI PO Preliminary online exam
- Phase – 2: SBI PO Mains online Exam (objective test and descriptive test)
- Phase – 3: GD & PI
Candidates have to clear these 3 rounds individually one by one for getting a Probationary Officer seat in any SBI Bank.
Phase – 1: SBI PO Preliminary online exam
|S.I.||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||1 Hour (Composite Time)|
Questions will be asked from the above topics and candidate have to secure minimum qualifying marks in each section, which would be decided by the bank. If you get the aggregate marks but fail to secure minimum qualifying marks in any of the section then, you fail in the online test.
Appearing candidates are advised not to stick for any section, attempt less questions but with accuracy in each section.
SBI PO Prelims Cut Off 2017: 53 – 57 (expected)
Phase – 2: SBI PO Mains Exam
Objective online Test
|Test||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration (in minutes)|
Reasoning & Computer Aptitude
|2||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45|
Minimum qualifying marks for each section would be decided by the bank and it’s necessary for the candidate to secure the marks for appearing in the next round.
SBI PO Mains Cut Off 2017: 120-125 marks (expected)
Descriptive Test: It’d be of 50 marks and candidate has to get passing marks in this round, decided by the bank.
SBI PO Descriptive Test Cut Off 2017: 25 (expected)
Phase – 3: GD & PI
- GD – 20 Marks
- PI – 30 Marks
Candidates have to get cut off marks which would be decided by the bank.
- SBI PO GD Cut Off Marks 2017: 10 – 12 (expected)
- SBI PO PI Cut Off Marks 2017: 15 – 18 (expected)
The candidate has to qualify each round for appearing in next round, otherwise, he loses the chance.
SBI PO Merit List 2017 – SBI PO Mains Cut Off Marks 2017, SBI PO Main Exam 2017 Selection Process
SBI Pre Exam marks will not be calculated while preparing final merit list. Only marks obtained in SBI PO Mains (objective online test and descriptive test) and SBI PO GD, PI round will be summed up.
Candidates have to qualify both Phase – 2 and Phase – 3 separately.
- Candidates marks in SBI PO Mains (out of 250) will be converted to 75,
- And candidates marks in SBI PO GD & PI would be converted to 25.
- Final merit list will after converted marks of candidates out of 100.
- Top rank merit holder candidates would be selected finally for the SBI PO job.
Check >> SBI PO Mains Cut off
SBI PO 2017 Selection Process:
SBI PO Final selection procedure includes three following phases to be qualified by candidate separately –
- Phase-1: SBI PO Pre Exam
- Phase-2: SBI PO Mains Exam (objective and descriptive)
- Phase-3: GD & PI
- Candidates who succeed to get minimum qualifying marks in Pre exam will be called for the second phase.
- Candidates have to secure minimum aggregate marks plus minimum qualifying marks in each section, only then descriptive test marks would be evaluated.
- Top merit rank holder candidates would be called for phase three – GD & PI.
- Candidates who secure maximum aggregate marks in Phase 2 and Phase 3 will be finally selected for SBI Bank Probationary Officer role.
SBI PO Mains Cut off 2017
Here we have summed up the SBI PO Exam Cut Off 2017, Merit List and SBI PO Selection Process 2017. Candidates have to be in SBI PO 2017 Merit List for getting a dream job of Probationary Officer in State Bank of India. In our other articles, we have also discussed exam pattern, syllabus and preparation tips to crack the exam. If you have other queries regarding anything related to SBI PO Mains 2017 cut off marks, a the k in comment section.