SBI SO Recruitment 2017: State Bank of India has released SBI Online notification for 05 Specialist Officer in Marketing Department on Contractual basis. Deserving candidates for Bank Jobs can fill the SBI SO online application form 2017 through the official website at sbi.co.in. The online registration for the SBI SO Vacancies 2017 has started from 12 May and it will end on 25 May 2017. The details of State Bank of India SO Recruitment 2017 for the various posts such as academic qualification, age limit, and applying process are given below kindly go through it.
About SBI SO Exam 2017: State Bank of India (SBI) is a multinational banking services company founded in India. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarter in Mumbai, Maharashtra. As by the record of December 2013, a total no of 17,000 branches including 190 foreign offices, making it the largest banking and financial services in India. The SBI recruiting the Specialist Officers (SOs) through the SBI Vacancies 2017. The candidates are advised to go through the official website of SBI for the SBI SO Jobs 2017.
SBI SO Vacancy 2017 Complete Details:
Name of the Organization: State Bank of India
Official Website: sbi.co.in
Total Number of the posts: 05 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Senior Vice President: 01 vacancy
- Vice President (Marketing communication): 01 vacancy
- Vice President (Digital Marketing): 01 vacancy
- Vice President (Media Strategy & operations): 01 vacancy
- Senior Manager (Digital Marketing): 01 vacancy
Basic Salary: Presently, the starting basic pay is Rs. 27,620/-Job Location: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chennai, Delhi NCR, Hyderabad, Kochi, Mumbai, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram, Kolkata, Chandigarh and Indore
Eligibility Criteria for State Bank of India SO recruitment 2017:
Academic Qualification: Graduation/ Post Graduation/ MBA or equivalent qualification from recognized University.
Age RelaxationAge Limit: Not more than 40 years (post wise age details check at official website)
- SC/ST Categories: – 05 years
- OBC Category: – 03 years
- PWD (SC/ST): 15 years
- PWD (OBC): 13 years
- PWD (GEN): 10 years
- Starting of Online application form: 12 May 2017
- Last date of online application & Fee submission: 25 May 2017
- Editing of Online application: 25 May 2017
- Last date to print application form: 9 June 2017
- Online Fee Payment: 12 to 25 May 2017
- last date of the hard copy of online application along with enclosure of CPRD: 31 May 2017
SBI SO Recruitment 2017, 05 Specialist Officer Vacancies, SBI SO Jobs
State Bank of India has come with the 05 vacancies for various posts. Those candidates who are looking for latest Bank job they need to apply online for SBI Recruitment 2017. Here we suggested to candidates that check full details from SBI Specialist Officer Vacancy Notification 2017 from the given below link. Follow these given steps to apply online
- Click on the given link of official notification
- After checking the eligibility criteria click on apply online link
- A window will appear. there will be two options- registration and Login
- If you are new user then click on new registartion option otherwise login to fill application form
- Fill all the required details
- Click on submit option
- Take a printout and send to the given address
“State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021″
Documents to be send with copy of application form
- ID proof
- Date of Birth proof
- Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate
- Experience certificates
- e-Receipt for fee payment
- Brief resume
- SC/ST certificate, OBC certificate
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 100
Selection Procedure of SBI SO Recruitment 2017: Candidates will be selected on the basis of following rounds:
- Personal Interview: Candidates, as decided by the Bank, will be selected through their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview
- Merit List: Merit list for selection to be prepared in descending order based on scores obtained in the interview
SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017: State Bank of India has released SBI Online notification for 2313 vacancies 2017 for Posts of Probationary Officers (POs) in various cities of India. Deserving candidates for SBI PO Jobs 2017 can download the SBI online application form 2017 through the official website at sbi.co.in. The online registration for the SBI PO Recruitment 2017 has started on 7 February 2017 and it will end on 6 March 2017. The details of SBI recruitment 2017 for the PO vacancies are given below kindly go through it.
SBI PO Vacancy 2017 Complete Details:
- Name of the Organization: State Bank of India
- Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
- Total Number of the posts: 2313 Posts
- Name of the Posts: Probationary Officers (POs)
- SC (Scheduled Caste): 347 Posts
- ST (Scheduled Tribe): 350 Posts
- OBC: 606 Posts
- GEN: 1010 Posts
- Basic Salary: Presently, the starting basic pay is Rs. 27,620/-
Eligibility Criteria for State Bank of India PO recruitment 2017:
Minimum Educational Qualification for SBI Jobs:
- The candidate who is going to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Exam must have graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent.
- Candidates can also apply who are in the Final year/semester.
Age Limit For SBI Probationary Officers Vacancy 2017: The age of candidates should be in between 21 years and 30 years. Relaxation in age is provided for Reserved candidates.
SBI PO Jobs 2017 Important Dates:
- Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates: 07 February to 06 March 2017
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges: 07 February 2017 to 06 March 2017
- Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination: 15 April 2017 onwards
- SBI PO Online Examination 2017: Preliminary 29 & 30 April and 6 & 7 May 2017
- Result of SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Online exam: Preliminary 17 May 2017
- Download of SBI PO Call letter for Online Main Exam: 22 May 2017 onwards
- Conduct of Online Examination Main: 4 June 2017
- Declaration of Result Main: 19 June 2017
- Download Call Letter for Interview: 26 June 2017
- Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview: 10 July 2017 onward
- Declaration of Final Result of SBI PO Recruitment 2017: 5 August 2017
Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates details:
- Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training: 07-04-2017 onwards
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 17 April 2017 to 22 April 2017
How to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2017, State Bank of Indian 2313 Probationary Officer Vacancies Online Application Form
The candidate who are eligible for the State Bank of India PO Recruitment 2017 can now apply online through the official website. These are the steps to fill the application form for the SBI PO Jobs 2017.
- The candidates need to visit the official website that is www.sbi.co.in.
- Then go through the official notification properly of SBI PO Jobs 2017
- Download Application form of SBI PO Recruitment 2017
- Fill information in the application according to instruction.
- Make payment for an application fee.
- Send the SBI PO application form to given postal address.
State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotional Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021
SBI Probationary Officers Application form Fee:
- For General & OBC: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs.100/-
Selection Process for SBI PO Recruitment 2017: The candidate’s selection process will be made on the basis of preliminary examination, main examination, Group Discussion, and interview for the SBI Probationary Officers Vacancy 2017. The candidate are advised to be prepare for all the rounds of SBI PO Jobs 2017.
For SBI PO Preliminary Examination:
- English Language- 30 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude- 35 Marks
- Reasoning Ability- 35 Marks
For SBI Probationary Officers Main Examination:
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude: 60 Marks
- Data Analysis & Interpretation: 60 Marks
- General/Economy/Banking Awareness: 40 Marks
- English Language: 40 Marks
SBI PO Result 2017: The result of State bank of India PO vacancy 2017 will be declared on 5 August 2017. The Final result of SBI PO Recruitment 2017 will be made on the basis of marks scored in various type of examination for SBI PO Jobs 2017. The Merit List and the cut off of SBI Probationary Officers Recruitment 2017 will be decided on the basis of marks scored by all the candidates and it is declared by the State Bank Of India.
State Bank of India PO Jobs 2017:
Candidate can fill the application form of SBI PO Recruitment 2017 through the official website on or before 06 March 2017. Application submitted through online, If you have any query regarding SBI PO Vacancy 2017 they can comment in below section we will respond you with an appropriate answer.