SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018: The South Canara District Central Cooperative Bank has released an official notification for the recruitment of 127 candidates at Computer Programmer & Second Division Clerk Posts. There are numerous candidates in our country, who desire to grab an opportunity in banking sector and the new SCDCC Bank Vacancy 2018 is a chance to make their dream come true. The department has already started application process for its recently revealed SCDCC Bank Jobs 2018, which will go on till 10th January 2018. Hence all the desired and eligible candidates are advised to complete the application process via its official website i.e. scdccbank.com. Candidates can get all the updated details regarding it at this portal.
The Bank was registered on 1913 and started its formal functioning from 1914. Puttur was the first registered office of the bank subsequently it was shifted to Mangalore. The Bank is having 101 Branches including service Branch spreading over the undivided District of South Canara. Additional details regarding the new SCDCC Recruitment 2018 such as vacancy details, eligibility criteria, how to apply steps, selection process etc can simply be seen in the points elaborated below:
SCDCC Bank Vacancy 2018 Details
- Name of Organization- South Canara District Central Cooperative Bank
- Number of Vacancies– 127 Vacancies
- Application Mode– Online/Offline
- Official Website– scdccbank.com
Additional information regarding the newly released SCDCC Jobs 2018 can be seen in the following table given below:
|Name of Post||Number of Post||Salary Offered|
|Computer Programmer||02||Pay Scale: Rs 31,320 – Rs 75,905|
|Second Division Clerk||125||Pay Scale: Rs 21,110 – Rs 47,120|
SCDCC Bank Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for these new SCDCC Posts has been divided into two parts and can be seen in the below given points:
Age Limit- The age limit for all the applicants according to their categories are shown in the below given table:
|General Candidates||35 Years|
|OBC Candidates||38 Years|
|SC/ST Candidates||40 Years|
Educational Qualification- The educational qualification for both the above given posts can be seen in the table given below:
|Name of Post||Educational Qualification|
|For Computer Programmer Post||To apply for this post, a candidate must have passed MCA or B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science or MSc in Computer Science from any recognised institute in India with at least 50% marks.|
|For Second Division Clerk Post||To apply for this post, a candidate must have passed a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university in India.
A Post Graduation Degree from any recognized university in India with at least 45% marks and above.
Additional details regarding the eligibility criteria can simply be seen in the ‘Official Notification’ link given below.
SCDCC Bank Clerk Job 2018 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application Process- 18th December 2017
- Last Date of Application Process– 10th January 2018
- Last Date of Submitting Offline Application- 18th January 2018
SCDCC Bank Recruitment: How to Apply for 127 Clerk Posts
To apply for this opportunity, all the candidates will have to follow the steps given below, as it comprises both online and offline application process. Let us have a look at these steps given below:
- Visit the official website of department i.e. scdccbank.com.
- Select the appropriate online application form under the recruitment link.
- Start filling the application form with all of your genuine details.
- No changes can be made after submitting the application form. So, fill it up correctly.
- Click on the ‘Preview Application’ button after filling the application completely.
- If you’ve entered all the details correctly, click on the ‘Submit Application’ button to submit the application.
- After then, select ‘Download’ link to save the document and take a printout of it for future references.
- After taking the printout, the candidate must affix his/her latest passport size photo and sign the application in the appropriate box.
- No, the candidate will have to send the e form along with all the copies of certificates and marksheets and counterfoil of the Pay- in-slip or D.D./Pay order at the postal address given below.
The Chief Executive Officer,
The South Canara District Central Cooperative Bank Ltd.,
Kodialbail, Mangalore- 575003
Note: The Candidates should remit the application fees in any of our Branches through Pay- in-slip or by draft /pay order in favour of “The S.C.D.C.C Bank Ltd., Mangalore”
SCDCC Bank Vacancies 2018 Application Fee: The application fee for all the applicants according to their categories is showcased in the following table given below:
SCDCC Recruitment 2018 Important Links
Official Notification >> Check Here
Application Instructions >> Check Here
Apply Online >> Click Here
SCDCC Clerk Selection Process: All the applicants for these newly released SCDCC Jobs 2018 will be selected entirely on the basis of their performance in:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
SCDCC Bank Contact Details
S.C.D.C.C. Bank Ltd.
Kodialbail, Mangalore- 575003,
Phone No.- (0824)-2440381, 2440882, 2441341, 2441343,
Fax- (0824) 2440231,
SCDCC Bank Clerk Vacancy 2018
The South Canara District Central Cooperative Bank has offered a ravishing opportunity via its SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018 for all the eligible candidates to get a job in banking sector. We have showcased all the important updates and essential information related to the SCDCC Bank Vacancy 2018 in the above given article. However, you are completely free to ask any of your details in the comment section given below.