SFIO Recruitment 2017: Serious Fraud Investigation Office is prepared to recruit workforce at 23 posts of Additional Director, Deputy Director and others. The notification for SFIO Director Jobs 2017 can be found at the official site sfio.nic.in. Job seekers who want to work in the field of fraud investigation and forensics have a great chance. Interested candidates can apply for this vacancy till 31st December 2017. We are providing all important details like eligibility criteria, selection process and more for SFIO Vacancy 2017 in this post. So keep on reading.
SFIO is a multi-disciplinary organization under Ministry of Corporate Affairs, consisting of experts in the field of accountancy, forensic auditing, law, information technology, investigation, company law, capital market and taxation for detecting and prosecuting or recommending for prosecution white-collar crimes/frauds.
SFIO Director Recruitment 2017 Details
- Name of organisation: Serious Fraud Investigation Office
- Name of post: Additional Director, Deputy Director and others
- No. of posts: 23
- Application mode: Offline
- Official website: sfio.nic.in
SFIO Post Wise Details
|Name of post||No. of posts||Salary offered||Job location|
|Add. Director(Financial transactions)||2||Rs. 37,900-67,000 + GP Rs. 8,700/-||Delhi/Mumbai|
|Add. Director(Forensic audit)||2||Rs. 37,900-67,000 + GP Rs. 8,700/-||Delhi/Mumbai|
|Add. Director(Capital market)||1||Rs. 37,900-67,000 + GP Rs. 8,700/-||Delhi|
|Deputy Director(banking)||1||Rs. 15,600-39,100 + GP Rs. 6,600/-||Delhi|
|Deputy Director(Corporate law)||1||Rs. 15,600-39,100 + GP Rs. 6,600/-||Delhi|
|Sr. Asst. Director(Forensic audit)||5||Rs. 15,600-39,100 + GP Rs. 6,600/-||Delhi/Mumbai/Kolkata|
|Sr. Asst. Director(Corporate law)||3||Rs. 15,600-39,100 + GP Rs. 6,600/-||Delhi/Mumbai|
|Private Secretary||8||Rs. 9,300-34,800 + GP Rs. 4,600/-||Delhi/Mumbai/Kolkata/Chennai|
SFIO Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Add. Director(Financial transactions): Degree in law from a recognized university/institute. CA/CMA/CS or Masters in Business Economics or PGD in management(finance). 10 years field experience in regulation or operation of banking sector.
- Add. Director(Forensic audit): CA/CMA/CS or Masters in Business Economics or PGD in management(finance). 10 years experience in forensic auditing, commercial audit or investigation of accounts and auditing.
- Sr. Asst. Director(Corporate law): Degree in any discipline and Bachelor’s degree in law with 1 year experience in corporate law is minimum.
- For qualification details of other posts, refer to the SFIO Jobs 2017 official notification.
Age limit: Check notification for details.
SFIO Director Jobs 2017 Important Dates
- Official Notification Release Date: 1st November 2017
- Starting Date For Application: 1st November 2017
- Closing Date To Submit Application: 31st December 2017
SFIO Recruitment 2017 – 23 Addtl Director, Dy Director Posts Application Form
This is a good opportunity bestowed by SFIO for the aspirants who want to work with fraud investigation and forensics. They can apply for SFIO Vacancy 2017 till the aforementioned due date. We advise the candidates to submit their application well before time to avoid last minute hassles. The job location is provided in the table above. Candidates who are comfortable with these locations shall apply. We are providing steps to complete the Serious Fraud Investigation Office Jobs 2017 application form below.
How to Apply for SFIO Recruitment 2017
- Read the SFIO Secretary Vacancy 2017 official notification carefully.
- Download the application form attached with the application.
- Fill the form with all the required information relevantly.
- Tag all the supportive documents in the enclosure.
- Keep a copy with yourself for future reference.
- Send the SFIO Recruitment 2017 application enclosure to the undermentioned postal address.
Serious Fraud Investigation Office, 2nd floor,
Pt. Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan,
COO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi.
Selection process: The organisation may conduct a test or personal interview to recruit employees for Serious Fraud Investigation Office Jobs 2017.
SFIO Secretary Vacancy 2017 Important Link
Official Advertisement>> Check here
SFIO Jobs 2017
Serious Fraud Investigation Office has invited applications for various director and secretary posts. Eligible aspirants can apply for SFIO Recruitment 2017 till the last date i.e. 31st December 2017. Candidates can check the job locations which are mentioned earlier in this post. We have also provided all the other relevant details for SFIO Director Jobs 2017. However, if there is any query, then reach out to us by commenting below. We provide latest job updates and notifications regularly, so don’t forget to subscribe to us and keep visiting.