Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2017: Sikkim Public Service Commission has released an official notification for 100 vacancies at Assistant Professor Posts. There are a lot of aspirants in our society, who want to build their career in the educational sector and SPSC Professor Vacancy 2017 can provide them the opportunity to make their dream come true. The department has already rolled out the application form, which are available at the official website of the department at spscskm.gov.in. All the Sikkim PSC Jobs 2017 Application Forms will be submitted via offline process before the given deadline at 11th November 2017.
The Sikkim Public Service Commission started functioning from 1982 with the appointment of the Chairman and deputation of the staff from the State Government. The department holds the responsibility of managing the recruitment process of many positions in different state government organizations. Additional Information regarding SPSC Recruitment 2017 like eligibility criteria, vacancy details, how to apply steps and much more are elaborated in the points mentioned below.
SPSC Vacancy 2017 Details
- Name of Recruitment Authority– Sikkim Public Service Commission
- Name of Post– Assistant Professor
- Number of Post– 100 Posts
- Salary Offered– Rs 15,600-39,100 + GP of Rs 6,000
A detailed description of the offered posts can be seen in the table given below:
|Name of Subject||Number of Posts|
SPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Just like any other government recruitment process, SPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 also have a fixed eligibility criteria, which must be satisfied by every candidate to appear in the recruitment process. The eligibility criteria of all the above mentioned posts can be divided into two parts:
- Age Limit- A person must have attained the age of 21 years & must not have exceeded 40 years on 30th September 2017.
- Educational Qualification- To apply for any of the above mentioned post, a candidate must possess a Master’s Degree in respective subjects with 55% marks, which is relaxable by 5% for SC/ST/Differently-abled persons (physically & visually) with NE(SLET)/NET/SET Or he/she should have a Ph.D Degree as per UGC Regulation, 2009.
Sikkim PSC Jobs 2017 Important Dates
- Last Date of Submitting Application Form- 11th November 2017
Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2017 – 100 Faculty Vacancies
To apply for any of the above mentioned posts, a candidate can simply download the application form via official website of the department at spscskm.gov.in. Moreover, candidates can also follow the below mentioned steps to complete the application process:
How to fill Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2017 Application Form
- Visit the official website at spscskm.gov.in.
- Download the application form and fill it up with all the genuine details.
- Recheck it and send it to the postal address given below on or before 11th November 2017.
Sikkim Public Service Commission,
SPSC Assistant Professor Vacancies 2017 Important Links
Official Notification >> Check Here
Download Application Form >> Click Here
SPSC Vacancies 2017 Application Fee: All the General and OBC category candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs 150 as application fee. However, there is no fee for SC/ST candidates.
SPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
All the candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Personal Interview
Contact Details of Sikkim Public Service Commission
Sikkim Public Service Commission,
Old Tourism Complex, M.G.Marg,
Gangtok, Sikkim- 737101,
Sikkim PSC Jobs 2017
Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2017 has provided a ravishing opportunity for all the individuals, who desire to grab a government opportunity. We have elaborated all the essential details regarding SPSC Assistant Professor Jobs 2017 in the aforementioned article, still you can ask your every query in the comment section given below. You can also subscribe us, as we are one of the leading information providers for all the in India.