Sikkim University Recruitment 2017: Sikkim University has published a notification for the Sikkim University Recruitment 2017 for 85 Teaching & NonTeachinging posts of Finance Officer, Librarian, Professor and other posts. Those candidates who are interested and eligible can fill the application form online from the official website that is cus.ac.in. The last date to fill Sikkim University Online Application Form 2017 is 10 March 2017 and send the API for some posts to Postal address is 17 March 2017. The other details related to CUS Vacancy 2017 are given below.
About Sikkim University: Sikkim University is a central university established under an Act of Parliament of India. It is located at Gangtok. The University campus is expected to be built at Yangang in South Sikkim district, about 56 kilometers (35 mi) away from Gangtok. The university’s first chancellor was M. S. Swaminathan, and Mahendra P. Lama was the first vice chancellor.
Sikkim University Vacancy 2017:
Organization Name: Sikkim University
Official Website: cus.ac.in
No. of Vacancy: 85 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 37000/- to Rs.67000/-
Name of the Posts
- Finance Officer: 01 Post
- Librarian: 01 Post
- Deputy Librarian: 01 Post
- Professor: 23 Posts
- Associate Professor: 36 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 23 Posts
Eligibility for University of Sikkim Recruitment 2017:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Masters degree in related field with minimum 55% marks from any recognized university or institution.
- Age Limit: The Maximum limit is 60 years.
Dates for CUS Recruitment 2017:
- Last date for online CUS Application Form 2017 submission: 10.03.2017
- Last date of application fee payment using Online payment method (Debit Card / Credit Card / Netbanking): 10.03.2017
- The last date of receipt of hard copies of API related document for Librarian and Deputy Librarian positions: 17.03.2017
- Last date of application fee payment using Offline payment method(Bank Challan): 15.03.2017
Sikkim University Recruitment 2017: CUS Teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancy
Those candidates who are going to take part in Central University of Sikkim jobs 2017 can fill the online application form from the official website before the last date expire. The below steps are given to fill the CUS Teaching Vacancy Application Form 2017.
- Go to the official website of Sikkim University that is cus.ac.in.
- After that go to the Recruitment link.
- Then go to the Teaching and Non-Teaching Vacancy 2017.
- Read all the instruction Carefully.
- After that click on the apply online and fill the CUS Application Form 2017 correctly.
- After that upload the scanned copy of all important document.
- And after that pay the application fees online by credit card/ debit card/ Net Banking.
- At last, take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- And the Hard copies of all API related documents for applicable positions should be reached at the Postal Address of Sikkim University
The Registrar, Sikkim University,
6th Mile, Samdur, Tadong, Gangtok,
East Sikkim, India – 737102
- For General and OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates: No Fees.
Selection Process: The Candidates will be selected on the basis of Work Experience and Personal Interview in Sikkim University Recruitment 2017.
Admit Card: The Admit Card will be available online on the Sikkim University website after the application process.
Skkim University Result 2017: The candidates will declare after the process of interview. Candidates can check their result from the official website that is cus.ac.in.
CUS Jobs Recruitment 2017:
The Sikkim University is recruiting the candidates for the position of Finance Officer, Librarian, Professor and other posts through the CUS Teaching Vacancy 2017. Those who are interested and eligible can apply online on the official website that is cus.ac.in. For more information of Sikkim University Recruitment 2017 kindly visit our website frequently.