SECR Recruitment 2018: South East Central Railway has recently rolled out an official notification for the recruitment of candidates at Apprentice posts. Indian Railway Network is believed to be the world’s largest railway network, and is also an employment source of millions of individuals. Just like every year, the department has released a massive number of SECR Apprentices Vacancy 2018, by which, all the eligible candidates can get a chance to grab a government job. The department has already started the online application process for its South East Central Railway Recruitment 2018, which will go till the last date. Hence, all the eligible and desired candidates are highly suggested to apply for this lifetime opportunity via official website of the department at secr.indianrailways.gov.in.
South East Central Railway is one amongst the seventeen railway zones in our country. The headquarter of SECR is at Bilaspur and it is comprised of the Bilaspur and Nagpur Divisions and the newly added Raipur Division. Previously, a part of South Eastern Railway, but later got inaugurated to be an independent zone on 20th September 1998. Additional information regarding the new SECR Recruitment 2018 such as vacancy details, eligibility criteria, how to apply steps, selection process etc can be seen in the following points:
Key Content of Article
- South East Central Railway Jobs 2018 Details
- SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- SECR Vacancy 2018 Important Date
- South East Central Railway Jobs 2018 Application Fees
- SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Important Links
- South East Central Railway Apprentice 2018 Selection Process
South East Central Railway Jobs 2018 Details
- Name of Dept: South East Central Railway
- Official Website: secr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Number of Posts: Various
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Location: Nagpur, Bilaspur, Raipur
Additional information regarding the newly released vacancies can be seen in the following points given below:
- For Nagpur Division (Approx)
|Post Name||Total Vacancies||Category Wise Seats||Training Period|
|Secretarial Practice (SP)||10||5||1||1||3||1 Year|
|Pipe Fitter||20||10||3||2||5||1 Year|
|Electronics Mechanic||19||10||3||1||5||1 Year|
|Power Mechanics||4||2||1||–||1||1 Year|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||4||2||1||–||1||1 Year|
|Diesel Mechanic||46||24||7||3||12||2 Years|
|For Motibagh Workshop|
- For Bilaspur Division (Approx)
|Total Vacancies||Category Wise Seats||Course Duration|
|Sheet Metal Worker||13||06||02||01||04||02 Yrs|
- For Raipur Division (Approx)
|Post Name||Total Vacancies||Category Wise Seats||Course Duration|
|Health Sanitary Inspector||02||01||00||00||01||01 Yr|
|Wagon Repair Workshop/Raipur|
|Welder (G&E)||19||10||03||01||05||02 Yrs|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||03||02||00||00||01||02 Yrs|
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
We have distributed the eligibility criteria for all the aforementioned posts into two points, which can be seen in the following points:
- Educational Qualification: The Candidates must have a minimum education of matriculation (Class 10th) or any equivalent qualification, with minimum aggregate score of 50% from any recognized Board of Education. He/she must also possess a National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council of Vocational Training/ State Council of Vocational Training or a Provisional Certificate issued by any of these Councils.
- Age Limit: Minimum Age is 15 Years and Maximum is 23 Years for the General Candidates. Upper Age Limit is relaxed by 5 Years in case of SC/ST/Candidates and 3 Years in case of OBC Candidates.
A detailed description of eligibility criteria can simply be seen in the official notification link given below.
SECR Vacancy 2018 Important Date
- Last Date for Online Application: Update Soon
South East Central Railway Recruitment 2018: How to Apply for 1050 Apprentice Posts
To apply for any of the above shown SECR Apprentice Vacancies 2018, all the eligible candidates will have to visit the official website of department at secr.indianrailways.gov.in. However, candidates can also take help from the steps mentioned below, which will help them throughout the submission process of SECR Online Application Form. Let’s have a look at the following steps to apply for South East Central Railway Recruitment 2018:-
- Candidates can go to the Official Website of SECR i.e. secr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Log on to the link of your respective Division.
- Read the official notification carefully for your desired post.
- Fill the application form with required information.
- Scan and upload the documents asked in the form.
- Recheck and submit the form online.
- Take a printout for future reference.
Apart from this, candidates can also take help from the below mentioned ‘Apply Online’ link, which will help them to go through the application process.
South East Central Railway Jobs 2018 Application Fees
The general candidates applying for the South East Central Railway Jobs 2018 have to pay a non-refundable application fees of Rs 100/- through online payment modes of Internet Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. The candidates from the reserved categories of SC/ST/OBC, Specially Abled and Women candidates may not need to pay any application fee as they are given a complete concession on the amount.
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Important Links
Official Notification (Nagpur Division) >> Check Here
Official Notification (Bilaspur Division) >> Check here
Official Notification (Raipur Division) >> Check Here
Online Application Form >> Click Here
South East Central Railway Apprentice 2018 Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of:
- Merit List prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation.
- Then, the shortlisted candidates will undergo Medical Examination.
SECR Contact Details
South East Central Railway,
Railway Recruitment Cell,
SECR Headquarters Office Personnel Dept,
South East Central Railway Vacancy 2018
The SECR Division of the Indian Railways is in search of apprentices in their technical field. Candidates with technical affiliation from the National/ State Council of Vocational Training can grab the golden opportunity to be a government employee. There are many candidates in our country, who have a keen desire to work with Indian Railways, and the new SECR Apprentice Jobs 2018 is the chance to make that dream come true. We have elaborated all the essential details and important information regarding the recently released SECR Recruitment 2018 in the above given article. However, you can ask your every doubt and queries related to it in the comment section given below.