South Indian Bank Admit Card 2018: South Indian Bank is going to organized the Probationary Officer exam on 17th June 2018. Those who have submitted their application are able to download the South Indian Bank PO Hall Ticket 2018. The bank recruitment has been uploaded the admit card at the official website southindianbank.com for Probationary Officer exam. Applicants are advised to visit the official website or given below link to download their South Indian Bank PO Call Letter 2018. For more updates regarding SIB PO Exam 2018 , keep visiting our website.
About South Indian Bank: South Indian Bank is a major private sector bank with its headquarter at Thrissur in Kerala, India. The bank has 839 branches, 4 service branches, 45 ext. Counters and 20 Regional Offices which are all over 27 states. The bank has set up 1307 ATMs and five Cash Deposit Machines all over the country. The bank was established in 1929, and its Managing Director & CEO is Sri. V.G. Mathew.
South Indian Bank Exam 2018[Show]
SIB PO Admit Card 2018 Complete Details:
- Organization Name: South Indian Bank
- Official Website: southindianbank.com
- Post Name: Probationary Officer
- Apply Mode: Online
- Application Submission Dates: 16th to 25th May 2018
- Admit Card Release Date: Available Now
- Exam Date: 17th June 2018
- Category: Admit Card
- Status: Release Soon
South Indian Bank Exam 2018 Brief Details
South Indian Bank has been released 150 Vacancies for Probationary Officer Posts and Now application submission has been closed on 25th May 2018. A Large number of candidates have been filled application for South Indian Bank Vacancy. Bank has been invited application from Indian Nationals having their residence in the respective State for filling up vacancies of Probationary Officer for the branches/offices in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Delhi NCR.
South Indian Bank PO Examination Pattern and Syllabus 2018:
Applicants who have registered their online application successfully for Probationary Officer posts in South Indian Bank must be preparing for their examination. The officials may release SIB Examination Pattern & Syllabus 2018 on its official website which could be helpful for the candidates who are going to appear in the examination. There will be a written examination conducted for which the syllabus are mentioned below:
|Subject Name||No of Questions||Max Marks||Medium of Exam||Time Allotment|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||50||English Only||40 Minutes|
|General English||40||50||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||40 Minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||40||50||40 Minutes|
South Indian Bank Admit Card 2018, Download SIB PO Exam Call Letter 2018 at southindianbank.com:
All those candidates who have successfully registered their online application form for Probationary Officer posts can download their South Indian Bank PO Hall Ticket 2018 from its official web portal. We provided some instruction and useful link to Download SIB Probationary Officer Call Letter 2018. Candidates may follow below mentioned procedural steps to Download South Indian Bank Admission Ticket 2018.
Step to Download South Indian Bank Admit Card 2018:
- Candidates need to access southindianbank.com
- Click on the “Career” section provided on the top right-hand side.
- Click on the “Download Admit Card for PO” link.
- Provide (i) Registration No./ Roll No. (ii) Password/DOB and click on the submit button.
- Your call letter will be shown, download it for examination.
Note: To download the admit card officials will also send an email/sms to the registered mobile no of applicants. Once the candidates click on the relevant link candidates may access the window through which candidates may download their SIB Admission Ticket 2018 just by providing the relevant details.
South Indian Bank Admit Card >> Download Here
Document to be required in the exam
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead along with photograph
- Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Aadhar card/E-Aadhar Card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- Bar Council Identity Card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
Online Test Center
South Indian Bank Clerk Call Letter 2018
The official has released South Indian Bank Hall Ticket 2018 on its official web portal, i.e., southindianbank.com. Applicants can download it, we have also provided the direct link to download South Indian Bank Call Letter 2018 so you can visit our page time to time for latest updates on admit card. If you have any queries regarding SIB Admission Ticket 2018 you may ask us through the comment section.