South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018: South Indian Bank Kerala has released a recruitment notification to fill up 150 Probationary Officer Posts. Applicants can apply online for South Indian Bank PO Vacancies 2018 through the official website southindiabank.com. The Online application for SIB Probationary Officer Recruitment 2018 will be started from 16th May and the last date is 25th May 2018. The detailed notification link of South Indian Bank Officer Jobs 2018 are given below or you can check it from official website.
About South Indian Bank: South Indian Bank is major private sector bank which came into existence in 1929, in present date Sri. V.G. Mathew is the Managing Director & CEO of this bank. This bank has 839 branches, 4 service branches, 45 ext. Counters and 20 Regional Offices.
South Indian Bank Vacancy 2018 Details:
Official Website: Southindiabank.com
Total Number of Vacancy: 150 posts
Name of Posts: Probationary Officer
Apply Mode: Online
Pay Scale: Rs. 23700– 980/7 – 30560- 1145/2 – 32850- 1310/7 – 42020 plus DA, HRA & other allowances
South Indian Bank PO Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification: X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.
SIB Recruitment 2018 Age Limit: Less than 25 years as on 31.12.2017. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.01.1993 and not later than 31.12.1998 (both days inclusive). Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Online registration: 16th May 2018
- Last date Register for South Indian Bank exam 2018: 25th May 2018
- Exam Date: June 2018
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018, Apply Online for Probationary Officer Vacancies, SIB Recruitment 2018:
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 will come up with various vacancies of Probationary Officer posts. First Candidates need to go at official website southindiabank.com or our post and read the notification properly. Check all the details of South Indian Bank PO vacancies 2018. After checking all the details candidates are advised to click on apply online option for filling a form. Enter all the details carefully without making any mistake. Online registration for South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 will be available until the last date. We have mentioned some steps to apply online for SIB Recruitment 2018
- Click on given link to visit official apply link
- Click on option “Apply Online”
- To Register, choose ”Click Here for New Registration” and Enter Name, Contact Detals and Email Id
- After that you will get Registration Number and Password
- Login now then fill all the details such as Candidates name, Father’s name etc.
- Now you can proceed to upload photo & Signature as per specifications
- Click on Final Submit
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway
- Submit fee charges online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile wallets
- General Category: Rs. 800/
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 200/-
South Indian Bank PO Selection Process:
- Initial Short listing will be done based on the online test marks.
- Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for online test, GD and Personal Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
SIB PO Admit Card 2018: South Indian Bank is going to organized the Probationary Officer exam in June 2018. Those who have submitted their application are able to download the South Indian Bank Exam 2018 Hall Ticket.
South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Result: Appeared candidates in the written test and interview can check their result from the official website. Applicants who are waiting for South Indian Bank Clerk Result 2018 are advised to keep eyes on this site.
South Indian Bank Jobs 2018
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 is for Probationary Officer posts. Register for SIB Vacancies 2018 starting soon. Before proceeding for South Indian Bank PO Jobs 2018, candidates are suggested to check the eligibility details from the official notification given above. Ask any query regarding South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 in the comment box below. We will respond you in an immediate manner.