Southern Railway Chennai Recruitment 2017: This is to inform you all the candidates that Southern Railway Department, Chennai has released an employment notification named as Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 for 43 posts of Junior Engineers. All interested and eligible candidates can fill the Southern Railway Vacancy 2017 Application Form by downloading it from the official website that is rrcmas.in and send it to the postal address of organization till the last date that is 22 May 2017. The other details related to the Southern Railway Chennai Recruitment 2017 are given below, kindly go through it.
About Southern Railway: In the light of announcement made by Honourable Minister for Railways in his Budget (Railway) Speech for 2005-2006 and in accordance with the instructions issued by Ministry of Railways (Railway Board), Railway Recruitment Cell has been formed for recruitment of Group ‘D’ staff in Railways.
Southern Railway Chennai Vacancy 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Southern Railway Department, Chennai
Official Website: rrcmas.in
No. of Vacancy: 43 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Engineer (JE) /P.Way: 23 Posts
- Junior Engineer (JE) /TMO: 20 Post
Southern Railway JE Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- For JE/P.Way: Candidate should have Diploma in Civil Engineering / Civil Engineering (Transportation), recognized/affiliated to AICTE.
- For JE/TMO: Three years Diploma in Mechanical/ Production/ Automobile/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering from recognized University/Institute.
- General Candidate: 42 years.
- OBC Candidate: 45 years
- SC/ST Candidate: 47 years
Important Dates of Southern Railway Chennai Vacancy 2017:
- Application Starting from: 26 April 2017
- Application Form Last Date: 22 May 2017
- Written Examination Date: June/July 2017
Southern Railway Chennai Recruitment 2017, SR Jr Engineer Vacancy 2017, Southern Railway Jobs 2017:
All those candidates who are interested and eligible they can fill the Southern Railway Jobs 2017 Application Form by downloading it from the official website or from the link given below. And fill it by pen, send it to the postal address that is given below. The below steps are given how to fill the application form.
- First of all, go to the official website that is rrcmas.in or given link below.
- Then click on the JE/P.Way/TMO Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Then notification will be downloaded, now read it carefully.
- Then click on the Application Form, the Application form will be downloaded.
- Then take the printout of it and fill it by pen and attach all important documents.
- In last send it to the Postal Address of organization that is given below.
The Assistant Personnel Officer,
Railway Recruitment Cell,
No.5, Dr.P.V.Cherian Cresent Road,
Behind Ethiraj College,
Egmore, Chennai-600 008.
Application Fees: No fees
Selection Process: The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written exam that will be taken by the Southern Railway Department.
Admit Card: The admit card will be issued after the application process will over, all the candidate who are appear in this recruitment they can download it from official website.
Result: The result will be declared after the selection process is over, all candidates can check their scorecard from the official website.
Southern Railway Chennai Jobs 2017
In above article, we had tried to deliver the full details about Southern Railway JE Recruitment 2017, we hope you all get the information you needed. Candidates are requested to fill the application form till the last date. For more query related to Southern Railway Chennai Vacancy 2017, you can ask in our comment box.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2017: The Southern Railway, the Office of the Chief Workshop Manager, signal & Telecommunication Workshop, Podanur, Coimbatore has released an official advertisement at sr.indianrailways.gov.in regarding the Southern Railway Staff Nurse Vacancy 2017 about 14 vacant places for the post of Staff Nurse. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for these vacancies by sending the duly filled Southern Railway Jobs 2017 Application Form to the given address on or before 5th May 2017. More details regarding this vacancy are provided below in this post.
About Southern Railway: The Southern Railway came into existence in its present form on 14 April 1951 by merging the three state railways – Madras and Southern Mahratta Railway, South Indian Railway, and Mysore state railway. Its present network extends over a large area in India’s Southern Peninsula. It covers the states of Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Pondicherry and a small portion of Andhra Pradesh too.
Southern Railway Vacancy 2017 Complete Details:
Number of the posts: 14 Vacancies
Name of the Posts: Staff Nurse
Apply Mode: Offline
Organization Name: Southern Railway
Official Website: sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Pay-Scale: As prescribed under Apprentice Act.
Educational Criteria: Candidates should have posses certificate of nurse and midwife having 3 years course in general nursing and midwifery from the school of nursing or from recognized Institute.
Age Limit: The age will be 20 to 38 years considered as on the last date of submission
- OBC: 5 years
- ST/ SC: 3 years
- Last Date to submit application form: 5 May 2017
Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 Application Form, Apply Offline 14 Staff Nurse Post, sr.indianrailways.gov.in:
The interested and eligible candidates may apply for the Southern Railway Jobs 2017 by submitting the duly filled Southern Railway Vacancy 2017 Application Form to the given address till 5th May 2017. The venues for the application form receipt are given below and make it sure that the application form should reach the given address till the last date, after the last date the applications will not be accepted by the receiving authority. Applicants may follow below-mentioned steps to apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2017.
How to Apply:
- Applicants need to access sr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Go through the official notification for this vacancy.
- Download application form in prescribed proforma.
- Fill information in application form according to instruction.
- Attach Xerox copies of required documents along with duly filled application form and put it all in an envelope.
- Write down “Application for Apprenticeship Training Ex.ITI” on the top of the envelope and send it by ordinary post/Registered post or drop at S&T/WS to below-mentioned postal address.
Assistant Personnel Officer/Engg,
Southern Railway, Park Town,
Chennai 600 003.
- General & Other Category Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates: No application fee.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on Merit basis and Standard of physical Fitness.
Result: Name list of selected candidates will be published on the official website of Southern Railway, i.e., sr.indianrailways.gov.in/.
Southern Railway Chennai Jobs 2017
The Southern Railway is about to recruit 14 candidates for Staff Nurse Posts. All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by submitting the duly filled Southern Railway Jobs 2017 Application Form to the given address till 5th May 2017. For any of the issues regarding this vacancy, you may contact us by leaving a comment at the end of the post.