Southern Railway Recruitment 2017: This is to inform you all the candidates that Southern Railway Department, Chennai has released an employment notification named as Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 for 658 posts of Apprentices. All interested and eligible candidates can fill the Southern Railway Vacancy 2017 Application Form by downloading it from the official website that is sr.indianrailways.gov.in and sends it to the postal address of organization till the last date that is 15th July 2017. The other details related to the Southern Railway Chennai Recruitment 2017 are given below, kindly go through it.
Southern Railway Chennai Vacancy 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Southern Railway Department, Chennai
Official Website: sr.indianrailways.gov.in
No. of Vacancy: 658 Posts
Name of the Posts: Apprentices
- Carriage and Wagon Workshop/Perambur- Fresher’s Ex. ITI: 300 Posts
- Electrical Workshop/Perambur & FRESHERS Ex. ITI: 138 Posts.
- Loco Works/Perambur – Ex. ITI: 53 Posts
- Engineering Workshop/Arakkonam – Ex. ITI: 28 Posts
- Chennai Division ELS/AJJ – Ex. ITI: 13 Posts
- Chennai Division RS/AVD – Ex. ITI: 17 Posts.
- Chennai Division RSITBM – Ex. ITI: 60 Posts.
- Chennai Division DSLlTNP – Ex. ITI: 14 Posts
- Chennai Division W/BBQ – Ex. ITI: 15 Posts
- Chennai Division RS/RPM – Ex. ITI: 17 Posts
- Railway Hospital/Perambur -Fresher Ex. ITI: 03 Posts
- Application Starting from: 15th June 2017
- Application Form Last Date: 15th July 2017
Southern Railway Job Pay Scale
The Indian Railway offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited. Basic pay scale in Railways Jobs is given below
- During the first year of training – Rs.5700/- PM
- During the second year of training – Rs.6500/- PM
- During the third and fourth year of training – Rs.7350/- PM
Diesel Mechanic Trade
- During the first year of training – Rs.5900/- PM
- During the second year of training – Rs.6700/- PM
- During the third year of training – Rs.7550/- PM
Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
All those candidates who are applying for RRC Southern Railway Recruitment 2017 they should have these following qualification. Kindly go through it.
- Carpenter, Painter & Welder: Should have passed 10 Class under 10, +2 System of education or its equivalent
- Electrician & Fitter: Should have passed 10th Class under 10 +2 System of education with Science and Mathematics as one of the subjects or its equivalent
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology, Pathology, Cardiology): Should have passed 12th Class under 10, +2 system of education with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Experience For ITI Category
- Diesel Mechanic, Carpenter, Painter, Welder, Wireman, Cable Jointer Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, PASSA & Electronics Mechanic: Should have passed 10tn Class under 10 +2 System of education and ITI course in the relevant trade in Government recognized ITI.
- Electrician, Turner, Fitter, Machinist MMV & Winder (Armature): Should have passed 10tl’l Class under 10 +2 System of education with Science and Mathematics as one of the subjects or its equivalent and ITI course in the relevant trade in Government recognized ITI.
- Mechanic (HT,LT Equipment & Cable Jointing): Should have passed 10m Class under 10 +2 System of education with Science as one of the subjects or its equivalent and Broad-based Basic training in Electrical Sector under Centre of Excellence Scheme and Advanced module of Centre of Excellence Scheme in Operation and Maintenance of equipment used in HT,LT Substation and Cable Jointing.
- Welder, Carpenter, Painter, Fitter, Electrician and R&AC Age limit should be between 15 to 22 Years
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology, Pathology and Cardiology) Age limit should be between 15 to 24 Years
Experience For ITI Category
- Welder, Carpenter, Painter, Wireman and Cable Jointer Fitter, Electrician, R&AC, Winder(Armature), Cable Jointer, Electronics Mechanic, Mechanic ( HT, LT Equipment & Cable Jointing ), Turner, Machinist, Diesel Mechanic, MMV, PASAA Age limit should be between 15 to 24 Years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules.
Southern Railway Apprentices Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written exam that will be taken by the Southern Railway Department. So all the candidates are advised to prepare yourself according to the selection process to increase their chances of selection in the SR Chennai Jobs 2017.
- Written Test /Merit List
Southern Railway Vacancy Application Fees
- A crossed Indian Postal order for Rs.100/- drawn in favour of the WORKSHOP PERSONNEL OFFICER, CARRIAGE AND WAGON WORKS, SOUTHERN RAILWAY, PERAMBUR, CHENNAI – 600 023 and payable at CHENNAI should be enclosed along with filled-in application towards Processing Fee.
- SC/ST/PWD/Female Candidates are exempted from the payment of Processing Fee.
Southern Railway Chennai Recruitment 2017, SR Jr Engineer Vacancy 2017, Southern Railway Jobs 2017:
All those candidates who are interested and eligible they can fill the Southern Railway Jobs 2017 Application Form by downloading it from the official website or from the link given below. And fill it by pen, send it to the postal address that is given below. The below steps are given how to fill the Railway Job application form.
- First of all, go to the official website that is sr.indianrailways.gov.in or given link below.
- Then click on the SR Chennai Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Then the notification will be downloaded, now read it carefully.
- Then click on the Application Form, the Application form will be downloaded.
- Then take the printout of it and fill it by pen and attach all important documents.
- In last send it to the Postal Address of organization that is given below.
Workshop personnel officer,
Office of the chief workshop manager,
Carriage and waggon works,
Southern Railway, Ayanavaram,
About Southern Railway: In the light of announcement made by Honourable Minister for Railways in his Budget (Railway) Speech for 2005-2006 and in accordance with the instructions issued by Ministry of Railways (Railway Board), Railway Recruitment Cell has been formed for recruitment of Group ‘D’ staff in Railways.
SR Chennai Admit Card 2017: The admit card will be issued after the application process will over, all the candidate who appears in this recruitment they can download it from the official website.
Southern Railway Result 2017: The result will be declared after the selection process is over, all candidates can check their scorecard from the official website