SPIPA IAS Entrance Exam 2016: Finally the much awaited online application form of SPIPA IAS Exam 2016 has been released. Candidates now are eligible to apply for the SPIPA Civil Service Entrance Exam 2016, Interested candidates have to apply online on or before 30th May 2016 from the official site – ojas.gujarat.gov.in/. There are total 280 SPIPA Civil Service Trainee posts in Sardar patel Institute for Public Administration (SPIPA).
About SPIPA IAS Coaching Program: The Gujarat Government had started Civil Service Examination Study Centre in September 1992. This study centre is set up in the Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration (SPIPA), located in Ahmedabad. SPIPA Training Center aim is to impart training to the youth of the state of Gujarat aspiring to join the civil services (IAS/IPS/IFS /Group – 1 and 2).
SPIPA Gujarat Civil Services Training Entrance Exam 2016 Details:
Total No. of Seats: 280
Name of Exam: Civil Services Training Entrance Exam
- SPIPA Ahmedabad – 100
- RTC Ahmedabad – 50
- RTC Surat – 50
- RTC Mehsana (Patan) – 50
- RTC Vadodara – 30
Educational Qualification: The candidates who want to study for UPSC Exams in SPIPA Ahmedabad Institute must be a graduate.
Age Limit: The age limit for studying in SPIPA Training Centre is 20 to 28 years for general candidates. For age relaxation policy for reserved category candidates visit official notification.
- Last Date for Applying Online – 30th May 2016
SPIPA Entrance Exam 2016, Apply Online for SPIPA Civil Services Entrance Exam Gujarat for 280 Seats
Sardar patel Institute for Public Administration, SPIPA is inviting eligible candidates to apply for the 280 Civil Services Training Seats in SPIPA. Interested candidates who want to join the SPIPA IAS Program 2016 can apply online on or before 30th May. Before applying candidates are advised to go through the official notification.
- Visit below link of applying online or go to official site ojas.gujarat.gov.in/.
- Select the SPIPA Entrance Exam Online Application 2016.
- Enter required details in appropriate sections and pay application fee.
- Upload photograph and signature scanned image.
- Finally submit the application form.
- Gen – Rs. 312/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 112/-
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected as a trainee for SPIPA IAS Programme 2016 after qualifying this entrance exam.
SPIPA Entrance Exam Result 2016: Soon after written exam, it would be uploaded on the official site. Check official site as well as this site for more updates.
Entrance Exams: There will be two stage entrance exams for the candidates wanting to study in the SPIPA IAS Coaching Institute:
Exam Stage 1:
- Paper1 (General Studies): 2 hours, 200 marks.
- Paper2 (Aptitude): 2 hours, 200 marks. 33% qualifying marks only required. Paper2’s score will not be considered in merit list.
Exam Stage 2:
- Twice the Candidates will be selected based on their performance in stage I (MCQ)
Essay (100 marks)
- Final selection will be based on the category wise merit list from the total 300 marks.
- Both Exams of Stage-I and Stage-II are compulsory.
SPIPA IAS Coaching Program 2016
This is a very good program for the candidates of Gujarat who want to crack the Civil Service Exams. For the training program SPIPA select eligible candidates through written test and this article is all about that SPIPA Civil Service Entrance Exam 2016. Last date to apply online for this entrance exam is 30th May 2016. You can get the more details of SPIPA 2016 How To Apply from – ojas.gujarat.gov.in/.