SSC CGL Application Form 2018: Staff Selection Commission has been released CGL 2018 Notification on 5th May 2018. Graduates candidates ca fill SSC CGL Application Form 2018 from 5th May to 4th June 2018 via offiicial website ssc.nic.in. SSC will conduct exam for the recruitment of Inspector, Assistant Enforcement Officer, Inspector, and other vacancies. The examination will be scheduled in 4 stages and every year many applicants take part in the examination. Tier I examination will be held on 25th July to 20th August 2018. After qualifying in CGL tier 1 Exam, the candidates will proceed to Tier 2 and Tier 3 Exam on their respective dates. The other details of SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 are given below kindly go through it.
About SSC CGL: Staff Selection Commission – Combined Graduate Level Examination, often referred to as SSC CGL is an examination conducted to recruit staff to various posts in ministries, departments, and organizations of the Government of India. It is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission for selecting staff for various Group B and Group C posts. The Staff Selection Commission was established in 1975.
Latest Update as on 08.06.2018:
Latest Updates as on 05.06.2018
Latest Updates as on 07.05.2018: SSC CGL official Notification is released on 4th May 2018 and online registration/application form submission process has been started from 5th May to 4th June 2018.
Latest Updates as on 21.04.2018
Latest Updates 10.03.2018: SSC CGL 2018 Notification will be released on 21st April 2018. Candidates can fill online application from 21st April to 25th May 2018.
SSC CGL 2018 Vacancy Details
Name of Organization: Staff Selection Commission
Official Website: ssc.nic.in
Name of the Examination: Common Graduate Level (CGL) 2018.
Total No. of Vacancies: various
Mode Apply: Online
Mode of Examination: Computer Based Test (CBT)
Name of the Posts:
|S.No.||Name of Post Code||Name Post||Vacancies (Tentative)|
|SSC CGL 2018 Grade A Vacancy|
|1||F||Assistant Audit Officer||600|
|2||$||Assistant Accounts Officer||100|
|SSC CGL 2018 Grade B Vacancy|
|3||A||Assistant Section Officer (CSS)||0|
|4||C||Assistant Section Officer (IB)||51|
|5||D||Assistant Section Officer (Railway)||32|
|6||E||Assistant Section Officer (MEA)||0|
|7||G||Assistant Section Officer (AFHQ)||146|
|8||H||Assistant (Other Min.)||19|
|10||<||Assistant Section Officer (Others)||0|
|11||I||Assistant (SFIO and Mines)||114|
(Min. Corporate Affairs)
|13||J||Inspector of Income Tax (CBDT)||0|
|14||K||Inspector (Central Excise)||0|
|15||L||Inspector (Preventive Officer)||0|
|17||N||Assistant Enforcement Officer
(Dept. of Revenue)
|18||O||Sub Inspector (CBI)||54|
|20||Q||Divisional Accountant (CAG)||300|
|22||%||Sub Inspector (NIA)||0|
|SSC CGL 2018 Grade C Vacancy|
|23||R||Junior Statistical Officer||50|
|SSC CGL 2018 Grade D Vacancy|
|24||T||Auditor (C & AG)||900|
|26||V||Auditor (Other Ministries)||–|
|27||W||Accountant/ Junior Accountant
|28||X||Accountant/ Junior Accountant
|29||Y||Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division||227|
|30||Z||Tax Assistant (CBDT)||0|
|31||@||Tax Assistant (CBEC)||0|
|32||#||Central Bureau of Narcotics||1|
|Total Number of Vacancy||3805|
SSC CGL Exam 2018 Eligibility Criteria
SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Graduation Degree in relevant field as per posts from any recognized University or Institution are eligible to take part in SSC CGL Exam 2018.
Age Limit: The candidate age should be in between 18 to 30 years old as on 1st of August 2018.
SSC CGL Exam 2018 Age Relaxations
- OBC: 3 Years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- Gen + PH: 10 years
- OBC+ PH: 13 years
- SC/ST + PH: 15 Years
- Ex-serviceman + GEN: 3 years
- Ex-serviceman + OBC: 6 years
- Ex-serviceman + SC/ST: 8 years
*Physical Standards for the post of Inspector (central Excise/ examiner/ preventive Officer/ Inspector & Sub-Inspector in CBN)
|Physical standards||Physical test|
Chest: 81 Cms
|Walking: 1600 Metres in 15 min
Cycling: 8 Kms in 30 Min
|Female||Height : 152 cms
Weight: 48 Kgs
|Walking: 1 Km in 20 Minutes
Cycling: 3 Kms in 25 Minutes
SSC CGL 2018 Important Dates
- Starting date for SSC CGL Application Form 2018: 5th May 2018
- The last date to apply online for SSC CGL 2018:
4th5th June 2018 (upto 05:00 p.m)
- Submit Challan: 7th June 2018
- SSC CGL Admit Card release date for SSC CGl Tier-I: Update Soon
- SSC CGL Tier-I Exam: 25th July to 28th August 2018
- Result declaration for SSC CGL Tier-I: Update Soon
- Admit card for CGL Tier-II exam: Update Soon
- SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Date: 27.11.2018 to 30.11.2018
- Result declaration for CGL Tier-II: Update Soon
- SSC CGL Tier-III Exam: Update Soon
- Result declaration for SSC CGL Tier-III: Update Soon
- SSC CGL Tier-IV Exam (Skill Test): Update Soon
SSC CGL Application Form 2018
Those candidates who are going to apply for SSC Exam 2018 they need to know that they can fill application for SSC CGL Recruitment 2018 through online by visiting the official website that is ssc.nic.in before the last date expires. Below steps are given to fill the SSC CGL 2018 Application Form.
Things to be ready for SSC CGL Application Form
Candidates are advised to keep the Qualification Certificates (Graduation Marksheet) ready, as you need to enter Information Like, Maximum Marks, Marks Obtained, Year of Passing the exam, Subject/Stream etc.
Scanned Photograph & Signature
- Scanned Photograph: Size of Photograph, should be greater than 4 Kb and less than 12 Kb. Resolution, should be 100 by 120 pixels
- Scanned Signature: Signature size, should be greater than 1 Kb and less than 12 Kb. Resolution, should be 140 by 60 pixels
Candidates must have a valid Email, ID that should be kept active, till the completion of Selection process. SSC may send the Registration Details, Acknowledgement, Venue containing the Exam Date and Time and various other communications from time to time.
How to Fill CGL Online Application form
- First of all candidates need to visit the official website that is ssc.nic.in and click on “Part-1 Registration” Link
- In Part-1 registration, candidates need to submit basic details like name, percentage, category etc. (Post -Preference is also to be filled in this Part. Be very careful in choosing the Preference of Posts as these are very crucial from the Selection point of view)
- After submitting details, click on “I agree” button.
- Now you can get registration Id and password for Part-II registration
- In Part- 2 Registration (i) make payment of Application form (ii) Upload scanned photograph & signature
- Now choose Payment option (i) Online (ii) Offline
Online: Credit Cards/Debit card/ Net Banking etc
Offline: Offline payment, then the system will generate a Challan form, that should be printed and taken to the nearby SBI Branch for Payment of application fees and note Down the Transaction no. given by the Bank and continues with Part-II registration.
- Now you have to upload scanned copy of your photograph & signature
- After completing this step, don’t forget to take printout of application form for further reference
SSC CGL 2018 Application Fees
- Rs. 100/- for General & OBC Categories candidates.
- No fees for SC/ST/ Women candidates.
SSC CGL 2018 Notification and Online Apply
SSC CGL Selection Process 2018
includes 4 tiers steps, which are maintained below:-
- Tier-1 Exam: Computer Based Examination (Objective Type – 200 Marks)
- Tier-2 Exam: Computer Based Examination (Objective Type – each paper carry 200 marks)
- Tier-3 Exam: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive Type – 100 Marks)
- Tier-4 Exam: Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification
SSC CGL Exam 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
The selection of candidates will be based on the 4 stages. All the candidates need to succeed in all stages for getting selection in CGL.
- Tier I: Written Examination
- Tier II: Written Examination
- Tier III: Descriptive Test
- Tier IV: Data Entry Skill Test/ Computer Proficiency Test
Tier – I Exam Pattern
|S.No||Subject Name||No. Of Question||Marks||Duration of Time|
|1||General Intelligence Reasoning||25||50||60 minutes|
Tier – II Exam Pattern
|Paper||Subjects||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Time Duration|
|I||Quantitative Abilities||100||200||2 Hours|
|II||English Language & Comprehension||200||200||2 Hours|
|IV||General Studies (Finance and Economics )||100||200||2 Hours|
Check Updated >> SSC CGL 2018 Exam Pattern, Syllabus & Selection Process
Tier – III Exam Pattern
|Tier||Mode of Examination||Scheme of Examination||Marks||Time|
|III||Pen and Paper mode||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi (writing of Essay/Precis/Letter /Application Writing etc.||100||60 minutesFor VH and candidates suffering from Cerebral Palsy: 80 Minutes|
|IV||Data Entry Skill Test (DEST) / Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) (wherever applicable)||–||Qualifying||Update soon|
SSC CGL 2018 Admit Card
Applicants who have filled CGL 2018 Application Form they can download SSC CGL 2018 Hall Ticket Region wise from the official website. Candidates are suggested to keep checking this page regularly. The CGL Tier-1 exam is going to be held in March 2018. All the candidates will be able to download SSC CGL Admit Card 2018 for the Tier-1 exam by using their Registration number and DOB.
SSC CGL Result 2018
After completion of CGL Exam 2018, candidates will be able to check result from the given link below. The result of the SSC CGL Exam 2018 will be declared by the Staff Selection Commission on the official website after the 1 month of exam. Candidates can check SSC CGL Tier-I Result on the website that is ssc.nic.in.
SSC CGL 2018 Application Form
Those candidates who are wishing to apply for the SSC CGL 2018 they can fill the SSC CGL Application Form 2018 from the official website that is ssc.nic.in. This is very good opportunity for the candidates for doing the government job in the face of SSC CGL Recruitment 2018. For more details of candidates can check the official SSC CGL Notification 2018. For more query, candidates can ask us by commenting in our comment box.