SSC CGL Application Form 2017: This is a very good news that the Staff Selection Commission is going to issue SSC CGL Tier 1 2017 Online Application form for the recruitment of Inspector, Assistant Enforcement Officer, Inspector, and other posts. The Candidates can apply online for the SSC Combined Graduate Level Recruitment 2017 on the official website that is ssc.nic.in. The Candidates can fill the SSC CGL 2017 Application Form from 11 March 2017 to 15 April 2017. SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2017 will be start from 19 June 2017 to 02 July 2017. After Qualifying Tier 1 Exam, the candidates will proceed to Tier 2 and Tier 3 Exam on their respective dates. The other details of SSC CGL Exam 2017 Notification are given below kindly go through it.
About SSC CGL:Staff Selection Commission – Combined Graduate Level Examination, often referred to as SSC CGL is an examination conducted to recruit staff to various posts in ministries, departments, and organizations of the Government of India. It is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission for selecting staff for various Group B and Group C posts. The Staff Selection Commission was established in 1975.
SSC CGL Vacancy 2017 Detail:
Name of Organization: Staff Selection Commission
Official Website: ssc.nic.in
Name of the examination: Common Graduate Level (CGL) 2017.
Total No. of Vacancies: Approx 9000+
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Statistical Investigator Grade-II
- Inspector Preventive Officer
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- And Other Posts.
Eligibility For SSC CGL Exam 2017:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Graduation Degree in relevant field as per posts from any recognized University or Institution are eligible to take part in SSC CGL 2017 Recruitment.
- Age Limit: The candidate age should be in between 18 to 27 years old.
Dates for SSC CGL 2017:
- Starting date for SSC CGL Application Form 2017: 11th March 2017
- Last date to apply online for SSC CGL 2017: 15th April 2017
- Admit Card release date for SSC CGl Tier-I: May or First week of June 2017
- SSC CGL Tier-I Exam: 19th June to 2nd July 2017
- Result declaration for SSC CGL Tier-I: August 2017
- Admit card for CGL Tier-II exam: August 2017
- SSC CGL-II Exam Date: 5th to 8th September 2017
- Result declaration for CGL Tier-2: October 2017
- SSC CGL Tier-3 Exam: 12th November 2017
- Interview/Skill Test/ Computer Skill Test: December 2017
SSC CGL Exam 2017 Application Process: CGL Tier 1 Online Registration Start from 11 March
Those candidates who are going to apply for SSC Exam 2017 they need to know that they can apply for SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 through online by visiting the official website that is ssc.nic.in before the last date expire. Below steps are given to fill the SSC CGL Application Form 2017.
- First of all candidates need to visit the official website that is ssc.nic.in
- After that click on the SSC CGL Notification 2017.
- Candidates have to register at the SSC website for any examination once. After registration log on to the website and proceed for CGL online application form filling. Note down your Registration ID and password.
- The candidate has to log in at ssc.nic.in and fill the general details carefully and take challan to deposit SSC CGL 2017 Application fee.
- Take a print out of Bank Challan and deposit in cash in any State Bank of India branch.
- The size of the photographs must be more than 30 kb & less than 50 kb with 100 pixels width and 120 pixels height resolution.
- The signature must be uploaded in jpg format. The size of the signature must be more than 1 kb and less than 12 kb with 140 pixels width by 60 pixels height resolution.
- Fill entire details carefully and click on the submit button and take a print of filled SSC CGL Application Form 2017 for further references.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 Application Fees:
- Rs. 100/- for General & OBC Categories candidates.
- No fees for SC/ST/ Women candidates.
Selection Process: The selection of candidates will be based on the SSC Tier 1,2,3 Exam. And candidates can proceed step wise like Tier 1 then Tier 2 then Tier 3 and after that final selection will be made.
SSC CGL 2017 Admit Card: The admit card will be downloaded from the official website before 15 to 20 days of Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3 Exam 2017.
SSC CGL Result 2017: The result of the SSC CGL Exam 2017 will be declared by the Staff Selection Commission on the official website after the 1 month of exam. Candidates can check on website that is ssc.nic.in.
SSC CGL Exam 2017 Application Form:
Those candidates who are wishing to apply for the CGL Exam 2017 they can fill the CGL Application Form 2017 from the official website that is ssc.nic.in. This is very good opportunity for the candidates for doing the government job in the face of SSC CGL Jobs 2017. For more details of candidates can check the official Notification of SSC CGL Recruitment 2017. For more query, candidates can ask us by commenting in our comment box.