SSC CGL Recruitment 2017: The most awaited recruitment comes in front of you that is SSC CGL Notification 2017. All those candidates who are eagerly waiting for this opportunity are informed that Staff Selection Commission will release the official notification for the SSC CGL Vacancy 2017 for the Grade B and Grade C posts soon on the website. All the candidates who are willing and eligible can fill the SSC CGL 2017 Recruitment Application Form 2017 from the official website that is ssc.nic.in through online. The Staff selection commission will take the exam in 4 stage that is SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2017 and SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam 2017, Tier 3 and will be started from 19 June 2017. The other details related to the SSC CGL Jobs 2017 like eligibility criteria, application process, exam dates are given below, kindly go through it.
NOTE: Earlier SSC CGL 2017 notification scheduled to release on 11th March 2017 but SSC did not release the advertisement for CGL exam 2017 because of unknown reasons. It is expected that SSC will publish the CGL notification 2017 in April 2017.
- SSC CGL Vacancy 2017 Details
- Eligibility Criteria for SSC CGL Exam 2017
- Important dates for CGL 2017
- Online SSC CGL 2017 Application Process
- SSC CGL recruitment 2017 Application fee
- SSC CGL 2017 Admit Card, Result Details
About SSC: Staff Selection Commission – Combined Graduate Level Examination, often referred to as SSC CGL is an examination conducted to recruit staff to various posts in ministries, departments, and organizations of the Government of India. It is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission for selecting staff for various Group B and Group C posts. The Staff Selection Commission was established in 1975.
SSC CGL Vacancy 2017 Details:
- Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission
- Official Website: ssc.nic.in
- Name of the Exam: Common Graduate Level Examination 2017.
- Number of vacancies: Various
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Statistical Investigator Grade-II
- Inspector Preventive Officer
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- And Other Posts.
SSC CGL 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Academic Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent are eligible for SSC CGL Exam 2017.
Age Limit: The candidate minimum age is 20 years and maximum age is 30 years. Age relaxation provided to reserved categories as per the Government rule.
SSC CGL Exam 2017 Dates:
- Releasing date of SSC CGL Application Form 2017: 11th March (New date will be announced soon)
- Last date of to fill CGL Recruitment application form: 15th April (New date will be announced soon)
- Release of Admit Card for SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam: 2nd week of June 2017
- SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam 2017 will be held on: 19 June 2017 to 2 July 2017
- SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Result 2017 release on: 1st week of August 2017
- Releasing date of Admit Card for SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam 2017: End of August 2017
- SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam 2017 held on: 5-8 September 2017
- SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam Result 2017 released on: End of September 2017
- SSC CGL Tier-3 Exam 2017 will be held on: 12 November 2017
- Computer Skill Test / Skill Test will be held on: December 2017
The application process for SSC CGL Recruitment 2017, SSC CGL Exam 2017, SSC CGL 2017 Online Apply:
Here you will get to know that how to fill the SSC CGL 2017 Application Form. Those candidates who are eligible and interested can apply for the SSC CGL Vacancy 2017 from the official website through online. Candidates are advised to get ready their important document for filing the form. The below steps are given to how to fill the application Form.
Steps to fill the SSC CGL Recruitment 2017:
- First of all candidates need to visit the official website that is ssc.nic.in
- After that, click on the SSC CGL Notification 2017.
- Then candidates have to register at the SSC website for the CGL 2017 examination once. After registration log on to the website and proceed for CGL online application form filling. Note down your Registration ID and password.
- Then candidate has to log in at ssc.nic.in and fill the general details carefully and take challan to deposit SSC CGL 2017 Application fee.
- Then take a printout of Bank Challan and deposit in cash in any State Bank of India branch.
- The size of the photographs must be more than 30 kb & less than 50 kb with 100 pixels width and 120 pixels height resolution.
- The signature must be uploaded in jpg format. The size of the signature must be more than 1 kb and less than 12 kb with 140 pixels width by 60 pixels height resolution.
- Check the entire details carefully and click on the submit button and take a print of filled SSC CGL Application Form 2017 for further references.
SSC Vacancy 2017 Application Fees:
- For General & OBC Categories candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/ Women candidates: No fees
CGL 2017 Selection Process: The selection of candidates will be based on the stepwise exam that is Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3. And after that, the selection will be made.
- Tier-1: Written Examination (Objective Type) (200 Marks)
- Tier-2: Written Examination (Objective Type) (each paper carry 200 marks)
- Tier-3: Written Examination (Descriptive Type) (100 Marks)
- Tier-4: Computer Test / Skill Test (wherever applicable)
Check >> SSC CGL Syllabus and Exam Pattern
SSC CGL 2017 Admit Card (Check Full Details): The admit card will be available on the official website before 15 Days of the exam. Candidates can download it from the official website by entering their application details.
SSC CGL Result 2017 (Check Full Details): The result of CGL exam 2017 usually announced after one month from the exam. The result will be declared on the official website of SSC that is ssc.nic.in.
SSC CGL Jobs 2017, SSC CGL 2017 Online Apply:
Those candidates who are willing to apply for the CGL Exam 2017 they can fill the CGL Application Form 2017 from the official website that is ssc.nic.in. We had tried to deliver the best information regarding SSC CGL Vacancy 2017 and from this information, candidates can get a lot of benefits. For more details of candidates can check the official SSC CGL Recruitment 2017 Notification. For more query, candidates can ask us by commenting in our comment box.