SSC CHSL Application Form 2017: SSC released the recruitment notification for SSC CHSL 2017-18 for 5134 Postal Assistant Sorting Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator and Court Clerks vacancies. Those candidates who were seeking a career in Government jobs in India can apply online for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017-18 for PA/SA, DEO, LDC and Court Clerks posts at the official website ssc.nic.in. SSC CHSL Application Form 2017 will be closing on 18th December 2017. Candidate can apply for SSC CHSL exam 2017 on or before the last date gone. The SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam 2017 will be in between 20th March 2018 to 20th April 2018.
SSC CHSL Application Form 2017[Show]
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2017 Details
Name of Organization: Staff Selection Commission
Official Website: ssc.nic.in
Total No. of Vacancies: 5134 (tentatively)
Exam Name: Combine Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2017.
Name of Posts:
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: 3281
- Lower Division Clerk: 1321 Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 506 Posts
- Count Clerk’s: 26 Posts
SSC CHSL 2017 Pay Scale:
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant Salary: PB -1(Rs. 5200-20200) Grade Pay 2400
- Data Entry Operator Salary: PB-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay 2400
- Lower Division Clerk Salary: PB-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay 1900
- Court Clerk Salary: PB-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay 1900
SSC CHSL Examination 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are applying for these posts should have aged more than 18 years and less than 27 years as on date 01/01/2018 (Candidates born not before 02-01-1990 and not later than 01-01-1999). Age relaxation is applicable as follows:
|Category Name||Age Relaxation Beyond Upper Age Limit|
|Ex-Serviceman (OBC)||6 Years after deduction of the Military Service|
|Ex-Serviceman (SC/ST)||8 years|
|Central Govt Employees||Up to 40 Years of age|
|Central Govt Employees + OBC||Up to 43 Years of age|
|Central Govt Employees + SC/ST||Up to 45 Years of Age|
SSC CHSL Jobs 2017 Selection Process
Candidate selection will be after measuring the performance in written test and skill test/typing test will be taken on the computer.
- Computer Based Examination Tier 1 (Objective type)
- SSC CHSL Tier-II (Descriptive Paper): Descriptive paper of 100 marks for 1 hour (paper pencil mode).
- SSC CHSL Tier-III Examination: Skill Test/Typing test
SSC CHSL Examination 2017 Important Dates
- SSC CHSL Online Application Form 2017 Starting Date: 18th November 2017
- SSC CHSL Exam 2017 Last Date to apply online: 18th December 2017
- Date of SSC CHSL (10+2) Tier 1 Exam 2017: 20th March 2018 to 20th April 2018.
- Date of SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Tier 2 Exam 2017: 24th June 2018
SSC CHSL Examination 2017: SSC 10+2 Online Application form 2017-18, SSC CHSL 2017 Application Form
From this year, all the SSC CHSL Application Form will be accepted through online mode only. Those candidates who are eligible and looking for latest SSC recruitment 2017, there is a good opportunity for all of them. This time, there will be 5134 posts to be filled via SSC CHSL (10+2) exam 2017. Interested candidates may apply online for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017 application form till 18th December 2017.
Steps to apply for SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam 2017:
- Candidates have to register at the SSC website that is ssc.nic.in for any examination once. After registration log on to the website and proceed for CHSL online application form filling. Note down your Registration ID and password.
- The candidate has to log in at ssc.nic.in and fill the general details carefully and take challan to deposit CHSL application fee.
- Take a print out of Bank Challan and deposit in cash in any State Bank of India branch.
- The size of the photographs must be more than 30 kb & less than 50 kb with 100 pixels width and 120 pixels height resolution.
- The signature must be uploaded in jpg format. The size of the signature must be more than 1 kb and less than 12 kb with 140 pixels width by 60 pixels height resolution.
- Fill entire details carefully and click on the submit button and take a print of filled SSC CHSL Application Form 2017 for further references.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017 Application Fee: Candidate needs to pay Rs.100/- for SSC Application Form 2017. The fee can be deposited via online mode or through SBI bank Challan. Women/SC/ST/PH and Ex-serviceman candidates can apply without the fee.
About SSC CHSL Exam 2017: Under this exam, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) recruits for Postal/Sorting Assistant, LDC and Data Entry operator and group ‘C’ posts. The exam is conducted for higher secondary level (10+2) students. Eligible candidates who have completed their 12th/10+2 can apply online for SSC CHSL exam 2017 on SSC official website. There will be two steps to fill the SSC CHSL Application form 2017, Candidates can see on the official website. All other details can be check below.
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2017
The admit card of SSC CHSL 2017 will be before 2,3 weeks of exam, all the candidates will be able to download it from the official website. The admit card will be very important document for appearing in the exam. Candidates are requested to keep their admit card properly for appearing in SSC CHSL 2017 Exam. It contains all necessary details like exam centre, date, Time & other details.
SSC CHSL Result 2017
The result of SSC CHSL will be declared one or two months after completion of written exam, after that the candidates will be called for descriptive examination and skill/typing test. The result can be checked by the candidates on the official website that is ssc.nic.in.
SSC CHSL Online Application Form 2017:
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2017 for 5134 Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, Clerk and DEO and Count Clerks posts in various departments. Apply Online for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2017 till 18th December 2017. SSC CHSL application form 2017 notification has been released. Check above details for latest information about SSC CHSL (10+2) exam 2017 here. If you have any query regarding SSC CHSL Vacancies 2017, then you can ask in the comment section below.