SSC CHSL Application Form 2018: SSC will be released the recruitment notification on 3rd November 2018 for SSC CHSL 2018 for Postal Assistant Sorting Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator and Court Clerks vacancies. Those candidates who were seeking a career in Government jobs in India can apply online for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018 for PA/SA, DEO, LDC and Court Clerks posts at the official website ssc.nic.in. The SSC CHSL Exam 2018 Application form will be available from month of November 2018. SSC CHSL Application Form 2018 will be closing on 30th November 2018. Candidate can apply for SSC CHSL exam 2018 on or before the last date gone. The SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam 2018 will be held soon. Candidates are required to check more details of SSC CHSL Vacancy 2018 from here.
About SSC CHSL Exam 2018: Under this exam, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) recruits for Postal/Sorting Assistant, LDC and Data Entry operator and group ‘C’ posts. The exam is conducted for higher secondary level (10+2) students. Eligible candidates who have completed their 12th/10+2 can apply online for SSC CHSL exam 2017 on SSC official website. There will be two steps to fill the SSC CHSL Application form 2017, Candidates can see on the official website. All other details can be check below.
SSC CHSL Application Form 2018[Show]
SSC 10+2 Exam Application Form: Recently SSC will be released Notification regarding CHSL Exam 2018. Those candidates who have passed 12th exam they can apply for this CHSL Vacancy 2017. After the applying, candidates need to check exam pattern and concerned syllabus. We have given all the details here, you may check here. SSC every year organizes Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) examination for the recruitment of many candidates at different posts such as Clerk, LDC, PA/SA etc. As its name suggests SSC CHSL Recruitment is basically for 10+2 aspirants, by which many of them can attain a reputed Government opportunity just after passing their 12th standard. To offer a helping hand, we are here providing you all the important and essential information regarding the SSC CHSL Vacancies 2017, by which you don’t have to hustle much to resolve your queries.
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2018 Details
Name of Organization: Staff Selection Commission
Official Website: ssc.nic.in
Total No. of Vacancies: 3259 Approx
Exam Name: Combine Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2018.
Name of Posts:
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant: 2359
- Lower Division Clerk: 898
- Data Entry Operator: 02
- Data Entry Operator Grade “A”: Nil
SSC CHSL 2018 Pay Scale:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator(DEO): Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
SSC CHSL Examination 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are applying for these posts should have aged more than 18 years and less than 27 years as on date 01/01/2018 (Candidates born not before 02-01-1990 and not later than 01-01-1999). Age relaxation is applicable as follows:
|Category Name||Age Relaxation Beyond Upper Age Limit|
|Ex-Serviceman (OBC)||6 Years after deduction of the Military Service|
|Ex-Serviceman (SC/ST)||8 years|
|Central Govt Employees||Up to 40 Years of age|
|Central Govt Employees + OBC||Up to 43 Years of age|
|Central Govt Employees + SC/ST||Up to 45 Years of Age|
SSC CHSL Examination 2018 Important Dates
- SSC CHSL Online Application Form 2018 Starting Date: 3rd November 2018
- SSC CHSL Exam 2018 Last Date to apply online: 30th November 2018
- Date of SSC CHSL (10+2) Tier 1 Exam 2018: Update Soon
- Date of SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Tier 2 Exam 2018: Update Soon
SSC CHSL Examination 2018: SSC 10+2 Online Application form 2018, SSC CHSL 2018 Application Form
From this year, all the SSC CHSL Application Form will be accepted through online mode only. Those candidates who are eligible and looking for latest SSC recruitment 2018, there is a good opportunity for all of them. This time, there will be posts to be filled via SSC CHSL (10+2) exam 2018. Interested candidates may apply online for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018 application form till 30th November 2018
Steps to apply for SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam 2018:
- Candidates have to register at the SSC website that is ssc.nic.in for any examination once. After registration log on to the website and proceed for CHSL online application form filling. Note down your Registration ID and password.
- The candidate has to log in at ssc.nic.in and fill the general details carefully and take challan to deposit CHSL application fee.
- Take a print out of Bank Challan and deposit in cash in any State Bank of India branch.
- The size of the photographs must be more than 30 kb & less than 50 kb with 100 pixels width and 120 pixels height resolution.
- The signature must be uploaded in jpg format. The size of the signature must be more than 1 kb and less than 12 kb with 140 pixels width by 60 pixels height resolution.
- Fill entire details carefully and click on the submit button and take a print of filled SSC CHSL Application Form 2018 for further references.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018 Application Fee: Candidate needs to pay Rs.100/- for SSC Application Form 2018. The fee can be deposited via online mode or through SBI bank Challan. Women/SC/ST/PH and Ex-serviceman candidates can apply without the fee.
SSC CHSL 2018 Important Links
SSC CHSL Jobs 2018 Selection Process
Candidate selection will be after measuring the performance in written test and skill test/typing test will be taken on the computer.
- Computer Based Examination Tier 1 (Objective type)
- SSC CHSL Tier-II (Descriptive Paper): Descriptive paper of 100 marks for 1 hour (paper pencil mode).
- SSC CHSL Tier-III Examination: Skill Test/Typing test
CHSL (10+2) Exam Pattern
The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of written examination performance.
Tier-I Exam Pattern
|Subject||Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Duration|
|General Intelligence||25||50||60 Minutes.|
|English Language (Basic)||25||50|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
The question paper will be available in both languages I.e. English & Hindi
- The questions will be MCQ
- There will be Negative marking and for each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- There will be 25 questions from each of the above sections
- The total number of marks will be 200
There will be a skill test for the post of Data Operator and the other test will be a typing test for the post of Assistant and clerk.
Tier II: The tier II will be the descriptive type of total 100 marks. It will be of one hour duration and candidate need to write an easy of 200-250 words and letter/ application of 150-200 words.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Skill Test/ Typing Test: In this stage, candidates typing speed will be test. The test will be conducted for both English and Hindi languages:
- For English medium- typing speed of 35 words per minute
- For Hindi medium – typing speed of 30 words per minute.
Test will be 10 minutes and printed matter in English containing about 2000-2200 strokes/key-depressions. VH candidates (with 40% disability and above) will be allowed 30 minutes.
SSC CHSL Admit Card 2018
The admit card of SSC CHSL 2018 will be before 2,3 weeks of exam, all the candidates will be able to download it from the official website. The admit card will be very important document for appearing in the exam. Candidates are requested to keep their admit card properly for appearing in SSC CHSL 2017 Exam. It contains all necessary details like exam centre, date, Time & other details.
SSC CHSL Result 2018
The result of SSC CHSL will be declared one or two months after completion of written exam, after that the candidates will be called for descriptive examination and skill/typing test. The result can be checked by the candidates on the official website that is ssc.nic.in.
SSC CHSL Online Application Form 2018
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018 for Approx 3259 Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, Clerk and DEO and Count Clerks posts in various departments. Apply Online for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018 till the last date. SSC CHSL Application Form 2018 notification will be released on 3rd November. Check above details for latest information about SSC CHSL (10+2) exam 2018 here. If you have any query regarding SSC CHSL Vacancies 2018, then you can ask in the comment section below.