SSC CPO Recruitment 2017: Hey guys, we are informing you here that the staff selection commission has been released the official notification for the SSC CPO Vacancy 2017 for the posts of Sub-Inspector (SI) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) & Delhi Police and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in Central Industrial Security Forces (CISF). Those candidates who are interested and eligible can fill the SSC CPO 2017 Online Application from the official website that is ssc.nic.in. Before proceed to apply option candidates are required to check SSC SI CAPF 2017 Official Notification from here or you can download it from the official website. The application process has been started from 22 April to 15 May 2017 (extended to 16th May) as per SSC Revised calendar and the SSC CPO SI Exam 2017 Tier I will be held from 20 June to 7 July 2017 and Tier II scheduled on 8 October 2017. The other details related to SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2017 are given below.
|>> SSC CPO Vacancy 2017 Details >>||Check Here|
|>>SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria >>||Check Here|
|>>SSC CPO ASI Application Form 2017 Important Dates >>||Check Here|
|>>How to Apply for SSC SI CAPF Recruitment 2017||Check Here|
|>>SSC CPO Vacancy 2017 SI Application Fee >>||Check Here|
|>>SSC SI CAPF Exam 2017 Notification, Online Apply Link >>||Check Here|
|>>SSC CAPF SI Selection Process >>||Check Here|
About SSC: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) which is popularly known as SSC is the Indian organization which was established to recruit the staff for several posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinates Offices. Here you will see the large numbers of posts which are published in the SSC Central Police Organisation Recruitment 2017.
SSC SI Vacancy 2017 Detail:
Name of Organization: Staff Selection Commission
Official Website: ssc.nic.in
Name of the examination: Recruitment of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant SubInspector in CISF Examination – 2017
Total No. of Vacancies: 1741 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police
- Sub-Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Sub-Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Category Wise Vacancy Details
Eligibility for SSC CAPF Exam 2017
Those candidates who are going to apply SSC CPO SI Vacancy 2017 they must fulfill the eligibility criteria as given below.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Graduation Degree from any recognized University or Institution are eligible for SSC SI ASI Jobs 2017.
Age Limit: The age should be in between 20 to 25 years. Age relaxation provided to reserved category candidates as per Government rules
- SC/ST: 30 years
- OBC: 28 years
- Ex-serviceman + General: 28 years
- Ex-serviceman + OBC: 31 years
- Ex-serviceman + SC/ST: 33 years
- J & K Domicile (General) candidates: 30 years
- J & K Domicile (OBC) candidates: 33 year
- J & K Domicile (SC/ST) candidates: 35 year
Physical Standard Required
|Candidates from Hill Areas||165||80||85|
|Female (Hill Areas)||155||–|
SSC CISF Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- SSC ASI Online Application Form Starts from: 24 April 2017
- The last date to fill the Application: 15 May 2017 (extended to 16th May)
- The SSC CPO Exam 2017 Tier I held from: 30 June to 7 July 2017
- SSC CPO Tier II Exam: 8 October 2017
- SSC CPO Result 2017 Declaration Date: June 2017 (Tentative)
SSC CPO Recruitment 2017 Application Process: CAPF ASI Vacancies, SSC CPO SI Jobs
Those candidates who are going to apply for SSC SI Exam 2017 they need to know that you can apply for SSC CPO Recruitment 2017 through online by visiting the official website that is ssc.nic.in before the last date expires. Below steps are given to fill the SSC CPO Application Form 2017.
Steps to fill the SSC CAPF Application Form 2017:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website that is ssc.nic.in
- After that click on the SSC CPO Notification 2017.
- Candidates have to register at the SSC website for any examination once. After registration log on to the website and proceed for CPO online application form filling. Note down your Registration ID and password.
- The candidate has to log in at ssc.nic.in and fill the general details carefully and take challan to deposit SSC CISF 2017 Application fee.
- Take a printout of Bank Challan and deposit in cash in any State Bank of India branch.
- The size of the photographs must be more than 30 kb & less than 50 kb with 100 pixels width and 120 pixels height resolution.
- The signature must be uploaded in jpg format. The size of the signature must be more than 1 kb and less than 12 kb with 140 pixels width by 60 pixels height resolution.
- Fill entire details carefully and click on the submit button and take a print of filled SSC ASI Application Form 2017 for further references.
- General, OBC: Rs. 100/- only.
- SC/ST: No Fee.
- Fee exempted for all women candidates & applicants belonging to Schedule Tribal & Ex-serviceman
NOTE: fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI net banking or through credit/debit cards of any bank.
SSC CPO Official Notification – Available Now
Check Here>> SSC JHT Recruitment 2017 Notification
SSC SI ASI Vacancy 2017 Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks scored in
- STEP I: Physical Endurance Test/ Medical Test.
- STEP II: Written Test (Paper- I & Paper- II)
Physical Endurance Test
For male candidates only
a) 100 meters race in 16 seconds
b) 1.6 Km race in 6.5 minutes
c) Long Jump: 3.65 meters in 3 chances
d) High Jump: 1.2 meters in 3 chances
e) Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 meters in 3 chances
For female candidates only
a) 100 meters race in 18 seconds
b) 800 meters race in 4 minutes
c) Long Jump: 2.7 meters (9 feet) in 3 chances.
d) High Jump: 0.9 meters (3 feet) in 3 chances.
SSC SI CAPF 2017 Written Exam Pattern
There will be two paper in written exam Paper I & Paper II. Paper I will be online and Paper II will be offline. Both Papers contains Objective multiple types questions. We have provided details of both papers. You may go through it.
Paper I: This question paper will contain 200 questions and you have 2 hours to given answers.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|Part-A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50|
|Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Part-A||English Language and comprehension||200||200|
NOTE: There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I &Paper-II. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
Syllabus of CPO Examination
A. General Intelligence & Reasoning
Analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning etc.
B. General Awareness
Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidates general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person.
C. Quantitative Aptitude
Whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit & Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture, nd Allegation, Time and distance, Time & work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra
D. English Comprehension:
Candidates’ ability to understand correct English, his basic comprehension, and writing ability, etc. would be tested.
English Language & Comprehension:
Questions in this components will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding and knowledge of English Language and will be based on error recognition, filling in the blanks (using verbs, preposition, articles etc), Vocabulary, Spellings, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words, comprehension etc.
Admit Card: The SSC CPO Admit Card 2017 will be available on the website before the 15 to 20 Days of the exam. Candidates can download it from an official website.
SSC CPO Result 2017: The SSC Result will be declared after the selection process and it will be available on the official website that is ssc.nic.in.
SSC CPO Jobs 2017
The Staff Selection Commission is recruiting the candidates for the posts of SI, CAPF, ASI and other Police Service Posts through the SSC SI CISF Vacancy 2017 Application Form. Candidates can grab this opportunity and make their career. Candidates can apply online by filling SSC CPO Recruitment 2017 Online Application from the official website that is ssc.nic.in before the last date expires. For more query candidates can ask us by commenting in our comment box.