SSC CPO Exam Pattern, Syllabus & Selection Process 2018: Hello, Aspirants! You all might have gone through the latest notification by the Staff Selection Commission related to the conduct of SSC CPO 2018 Exam. The Commission has announced the dates for conducting the exam between 4th to 10th June 2018. Therefore, you should start your preparation from now. To start a well-organized preparation and understand the subject matters, you should get a thorough analysis of the SSC CPO syllabus 2018 and exam pattern for SI and ASI posts. Therefore keeping in mind about your career, here we have provided a fully detailed SSC CPO Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2018. Kindly go through this and increase your chances of selection.
SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2018, SSC CAPF Delhi Police SI ASI 2018 Exam Pattern
The SSC CPO exam will take place in 2 stages – Paper I and Paper II. After you qualify both the Papers, you will need to go through a mandatory Physical Endurance Test before you are conducted. But your selection will be based on SSC CPO Paper I & II.
SSC CPO Exam Pattern – Paper I
SSC CPO Exam Pattern – Paper II
|Date of Exam||Subject||No. of Qs||Max Marks||Duration|
- Questions in both papers will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type.
- Questions will be set in Hindi and English in Parts A, B and C of Paper I.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I & Paper-II.
- You are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
- The Commission may fix qualifying marks in Paper-II later, but as of now, it is just of qualifying nature.
SSC CPO SI ASI Exam Syllabus 2018, SSC CPO Syllabus 2018
Candidates who are going to appear in SSC CPO SI Exam 2018 must know SSC CPO SI ASI Syllabus 2018 for managing their Study and preparation. We are providing all the topics of Syllabus on this page; you can check it given below:-
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Knowledge and General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Comprehension
SSC CPO Syllabus 2018: General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Similarities and Differences.
- Space Visualization.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Visual Memory.
- Relationship concepts.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Figurative Classification.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Semantic Analogy.
- Figurative Analogy.
- Semantic Classification.
- Symbolic/Number Classification.
- Number Series.
- Figurative Series.
- Venn Diagrams.
- Embedded Figures etc.
SSC CPO SI ASI Syllabus 2018: General Awareness
- Questions related to India and its neighboring countries.
- Economic Scene.
- General Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research etc.
SSC ASI SI Exam Syllabus 2018: Quantitative Aptitude
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Square roots.
- Profit & Loss.
- Partnership Business.
- Mixture and Allegation.
- Time and distance.
- Time & work.
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Congruence and similarity of triangles.
- Circle and its chords.
- Regular Polygons.
- Trigonometric ratio.
- Standard Identities etc.
SSC CPO Syllabus 2018: English Comprehension
- Error Recognition.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Structure.
- Sentence Completion.
- Phrases and Idioms.
- Comprehension etc.
SSC CPO Selection Process 2018
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written exam, those candidates who qualify in the Paper-I they will eligible for the Paper-II. After that, the final list will be made of selected candidates. The aspirants will get the selection by the following process:
- Written examination (Paper-I & Paper-II)
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination Test
|Category||Height in Cms||Chest in Cms|
|For candidates belonging to Hill areas||165||80||85|
|For Female candidates only GENERAL||57||–||–|
|For candidates belonging to Hill areas||155||–||–|
|For all candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes||154||–||–|
Physical Efficiency(Endurance) Test(PET) ( For all posts)
For male candidates only
- 100 meters race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump: 3.65 meters in 3 chances
- High Jump: 1.2 meters in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 meters in 3 chances 11
For female candidates only
- 100 meters race in 18 seconds
- 800 meters race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 meters (9 feet) in 3 chances.
- High Jump: 0.9 meters (3 feet) in 3 chances.
SSC CPO ASI Exam Pattern, Syllabus & Selection Process 2018
All the candidates who are doing preparation of SSC CPO Exam 2018, they must read this above article of SSC CPO Exam Syllabus 2018 and make their career better. This syllabus gives you a full detail about exam pattern and topic wise details which is very beneficial for you. For more query, candidates can ask us in our comment box.