SSC Eastern Region Recruitment 2017: The Staff Selection Commission Eastern Region has released an official notification for SSC ER Recruitment 2017 for 45 Vacancies for Farm Manager, Assistant, and other posts. Applicants who are interested and meet the eligibility criteria are invited to apply online for SSC Eastern Region Jobs 2017 by following sscer.org on or before the last date, i.e. 7 June 2017. After the successful online application of SSC Eastern Region Recruitment 2017, its hard copy with the copies of all the supporting documents are needed to be submitted to the given address within 10 days of the online application deadline. The other details related to SSC ER Vacancy 2017 are given below, kindly go through it.
About SSCER: The Staff Selection Commission Eastern Region was formed in 1977 and the purpose of the commission is to conduct recruitment exams. SSC ER only makes recruitment in Group C & B posts in all government departments of India. The head office of SSC ER is located at New Delhi and there are nine sub-regions available. If you have jobless and are waiting for SSC ER vacancies then this is good news for you.
SSC ER Vacancy 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: Staff Selection Commission Eastern Region
Number of Vacancies: 45 Posts
Name of Posts:
- Research Investigator (Forestry): 02 Posts
- Senior Scientific Assistant: 01 Post
- Senior Radio Technician: 01 Post
- Heraldic Assistant: 01 Post
- Farm Manager: 04 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (Mechanical): 03 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (Electrical): 04 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (Non-Destructive): 01 Post
- Scientific Assistant (Chemical): 09 Posts
- Handicrafts Promotion Officer: 09 Posts
- Deputy Ranger: 09 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Quality Assurance): 01 post
SSC Eastern Region Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Academic Qualification: Candidates should have Graduation or Post Graduation Degree in the relative field from any recognized board or institution. For detailed information on educational qualification refer the official notification.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 to 30 years. Relaxation in age will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per govt. law
SSC Eastern Region Vacancy 2017 Important Date:
- Starting Date For form Submission: 8 May 2017
- Deadline for Applying Online: 7 June 2017
- Deadline for the Application hard copy receipt: within 10 days from the last date.
SSC Eastern Region Recruitment 2017, 45 Assistant, Farm Manager and Other Vacancies, SSC ER Jobs 2017 Apply Online:
Those candidates who are interested and eligible they can apply online for SSC ER Vacancy 2017. The online application submission for the SSCER Recruitment 2017 will be available at sscer.org till the last date i.e., 7 June 2017. After the online application, the hard copy of the SSC Eastern Region Vacancy 2017 will need to be submitted to the given address within 10 days after the last date.
Steps to fill the SSCER Jobs 2017 Application Form:
- First of all, Candidates need to visit the official website that is ssconline.nic.in
- Go to the “Recruitment” section.
- Choose the link for the post you are looking for.
- Open the official notification.
- Read the complete advertisement before applying.
- Click on apply online link after when you meet the eligibility norms.
- Fill all the entries in the online application form.
- Take the hard copy of the online form.
- Submit the online form hardcopy to the given address along with all necessary attachments within 10 days after the last date.
- For General & OBC: Rs. 100/-
- For Reserved & Women’s: No fees.
To the Regional Director (ER),
Staff Selection Commission, Eastern Region,
Nizam Palace, 1st MSO Building,
8th Floor, 234/4, A.J.C.
Bose Road, Kolkata-700 020
SSC ER Vacancy 2017 Selection Process: The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written exam taken by the Organization.
SCC ER Admit Card 2017: The admit card for the computer-based exam will be issued after the application process will over. All candidates will download it from the official website.
SSC ER Result 2017: The result will declare after the selection process will over, all the candidates can check their scorecard from the official website.
SSC Eastern Region Jobs 2017
Staff Selection Commission Eastern Region will be making an announcement to recruit eligible candidates for various posts. In above article, we tried to deliver informative details regarding SSC ER Recruitment 2017. Interested candidates are advised to go through the SSC ER Vacancy 2017 Notification to check the detailed information on this post. Make sure you make you submit your online application on or before the last date. If you have any queries regarding SSC ER Jobs 2017, you can ask us in our comment box.