SSC JE Recruitment 2017 Application Form: The Staff Selection Commission will publish an advertisement to recruit for the Junior Engineer group ‘B’ posts in various Indian government department. Every year authority releases the SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment notification and a huge number of interested applicants apply for this SSC JE Exam. In 2017-18, the SSC JE 2017 Application form will start from 14th October to 10th November 2017. Those applicants are waiting for the SSC Junior Engineer 2017 Recruitment they may also apply for this post. Eligible candidate should read all the details in the official SSC JE notification 2017 for Junior Engineer Exam 2017. Aspirants can apply online for SSC JE Application Form 2017 through the official website that is ssconline.nic.in. We are advised to applicants for fill the SSC JE Form 2017 before the last date. Other information of SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2017 like age limitation, education qualification and how to apply are given below.
SSC JE Vacancy 2017-18 Details
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission
Official Website: ssconline.nic.in or ssc.nic.in
Pay Scale: Grade Pay 4200/- with Gross Salary Rs. 32667/- to Rs. 37119/-
Number of Posts: 1000 Approx
Post Name: Junior Engineer
- Junior Engineer (Civil), CPWD
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) CPWD
- Junior Engineer (Civil), Department of Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil), MES
- Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical), MES
- Junior Engineer (QS&C), MES
- Junior Engineer (Civil) in Central Water Commission
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) in Central Water Commission
- Junior Engineer (Civil) in Farakka Barrage Project
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) in Farakka Barrage Project
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) in Farakka Barrage Project
- Junior Engineer (Civil) in Central Water Power Research Station
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) in Central Water Power Research Station
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) Dte of Quality Assurance Naval
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) Dte of Quality Assurance Naval
SSC Jr Engineer Exam 2017 Eligibility Criteria
SSC JE Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech. / 3 years Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
Check >> B.tech/B.E. Pass Jobs
SSC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2017 Age Bar: Applicants should below than 18 and not exceed than 32 years. Relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
SSC JE 2017 Selection Process
Applicants will be shortlisted and recommended for appointment by the commission on the basis of their total marks in the Paper- I & II, Document verification, and Medical Examination.
Paper-I Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No of Questions|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50|
|Subjects related to engineering disciplines (CE/EE/ ME)||100|
Paper-II Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No of Questions|
|Subjects related to engineering disciplines (CE/EE/ ME)||300|
SSC JE 2017-18 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application: 14th October 2017
- Last Date to apply online: 10th November 2017
- Date of SSC JE Exam 2017: 05 January to 07 January 2018
SSC JE Recruitment 2017, Apply Online for SSC Junior Engineer Exam, SSC JE 2017 Application Form, Eligibility, Dates
Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria, they can apply online for Junior Engineer posts through the official website on or before last date that is 10th November 2017. SSC provides two parts to fill online application. These are:
Part I Registration: Candidates need to fill basic information, Click on submit button and you will get the page generated registration number. Keep it safe for next step of registration
Part II Registration: The application process is incomplete without Part II Registration. Part II registration contains filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature. You can pay fee online through SBI net banking/debit card/credit cards
Instruction to Upload Image and Signature
- Image and signature must be in JPG format.
- The size of image must be less than 12kb and greater than 4 Kb
- Resolution must be 100-pixel widths by 120 pixels heights
- The digital size of the fill must be less than 12 kb and greater than 1 Kb
- Resolution for the signature image must be 140-pixel width by 60 pixels height.
As per details, request for correction in the application form shall not be considered in any case. So check application before clicking on submit button.
SSC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2017 Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
Note: Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/Handicapped eligible for reservation are free to pay charges of application.
SSC JE Admit card 2017
Candidates are required to carry SSC Junior Engineer Hall Ticket 2017 at the time of examination. Those who are going to appear for SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2017 they can download their admit card very soon by just entering some simple details at the given link.
SSC JE Exam 2017 Result: Result will be displayed on the official website of SSC.
SSC Junior Engineer Application Form 2017
This is good news for those applicants who are waiting for SSC jobs, so candidates grab this excellent opportunity of SSC JE Recruitment 2017-18. There are many vacancies of Junior Engineer Posts. Apply before the last date for SSC JE application Form 2017. You may also ask any question/query regarding SSC JE Exam 2017-18. We will provide you the response in an immediate manner.