SSC CGL MPR Admit Card 2018: The conducting authority of Staff Selection Commission Madhya Pradesh Region will be released SSC CGL Hall Ticket 2018 on the official website. Those aspirants who have qualified the SSC CGL Tier I Exam they can download the SSC CGL MPR Call Letter 2018 soon through the use of an official website. Here we are giving you details about the SSC CGL MP Region Hall Ticket 2018 and you can also download the Hall Ticket of SSC MPR. CGL Tier II Exam from 17th to 22nd February 2018. You can get admit card by entering the important details from the official website which is sscmpr.org. Other details of SSC CGL Admit Card 2018 is given in the below.
CGL Tier-II Admit Card 2018 Details:
Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission
Official Website: sscmpr.org
Name of the Examinations: SSC CGL
SSC CGL 2017 Important Dates
- SSC CGL Admit Card Release Date: Available Soon
- SSC CGL Tier-I Exam Date:
1st August to 20 August 20175th to 20th August 2017
- SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Date: 17th to 22nd February 2018
SSC CGL MPR Admit Card 2018, CGL Tier-II Hall Ticket 2018: Available Now
Those who filled the SSC CGL Application Form 2017 they can get the SSC Admit Card of CGL Exam. You need to download the SSC CGL Call Letter 2018 before the examination. Applicants can download CGL Madhya Pradesh Region Admit card 2018 from the official portal that is sscmpr.org. The below steps are given to download the hall ticket.
Steps to download the SSC CGL MPR Hall Ticket 2018:
- You required visiting the official website sscmpr.org
- After Click on the SSC CGL MPR Admit Card 2018.
- Then click on the SSC CGL 2017 Exam Admit card
- And enter your name, date of birth.
- After admit card will be available on the screen.
- Candidate can download it
- Take the printout.
SSC CGL MPR Admit Card 2018 >> Download Here
Selection Procedure: Selection of a candidate will be based on the following stages such as:
- Tier-1 Examination: Computer Based Examination (MCQ’s Type)
- Tier-2 Examination: Computer Based Examination (Objective Type)
- Tier-3 Examination: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive Type)
- Tier-4 Examination: Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test / Document Verification
SSC CGL MPR Hall Ticket 2018
In this post, we giving you information about the CGL Tier-II 2017 Admit card so that you can easily download it for further use. Aspirants can download now from the official website that is sscmpr.org by entering important details. For more information of SSC CGL MP Region Hall Ticket 2018, you can ask us in our comment box.