SSC MTS Answer key 2017: This is good news for all those students who have appeared in the SSC MTS Exam 2016 that the Staff Selection Commission will release the SSC MTS 2017 Answer Key for Paper 1 (1st & 2nd Shift) on the official website. The candidates can download it in PDF format by paper code wise (A, B, C, D, E). The SSC MTS Exam from 16th September to 20th October 2017. Those applicants who have appeared in the written exam they can check their SSC MTS Paper 1 Solution 2017 on the SSC official website that is ssc.nic.in. The SSC Multitasking Exam Answer key 2017 will be available on the official website after 2 or 3 days of exam.
SSC MTS Exam 2017 Details
- Name of Organization: Staff Selection Commission
- Official website: ssc.nic.in
- Name of Exam: SSC MultiTasking Staff Exam 2017
- SSC MTS 2017 Exam Date: 16th September to 20th October
SSC MultiTasking Staff Answer Key 2017, SSC MTS Exam Solution 2017, SSC MTS Answer Key 2017 Download
The Unofficially solved SSC MTS Exam Solution 2017 will be made available here after the exam commencement. Various coaching academies will provide the self-solved version of SSC MTS Answer Key 2017 within 1-2 days of the exam date.
Solving the paper helps you to determine somewhat actual marks you may have secured. That sums up everything. Until result announcement, we hope you will be sharing your exam experience, expected cut-off here which shouldn’t be much hard to do!
Download SSC MTS Answer Key 2017
Those applicants who have appeared in the SSC MTS exam 2016 for paper 1, they will be able to check the SSC MTS Answer key Paper 1 2017 very soon. The SSC is going to announce MTS Paper Solution 2017 in 2-3 days after the exam. When the SSC updates answer key then candidates can download it and check their answers from SSC MTS 2017 Paper 1 Answers.
Steps to download the SSC MTS Exam Paper 1 Solutions 2017:
- The candidate can visit the SSC official website that is ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the SSC MTS Answer Key 2017 link.
- Select your paper code and click on the download button.
- The SSC MTS Exam 2017 answer key will be displayed.
Download >> SSC MTS 2017 Answer Key
SSC MTS Answer Key 2017 – 16th Spt to 20th Oct Exam 2017 (Provisional) Check Here
NOTE: For other subjects answer key we will update as soon as possible. keep visiting our webpage.
SSC MTS Answer Key 30 April 2017 (Provisional)
SSC Multitasking Staff Answer Set 2017 Release Date
As per latest updates, authority will release answer key at end of June or 1st week of July. You can download it by visiting here or from the official website.
How to calculate Score
SSC Multitasking Staff exam answer key will be declared soon. Those who have appeared in MTS exam they can calculate their marks by following marking scheme.
- Candidates can cross check their answers with official/un-official answer key.
- A one mark will be allocated for each correct answer.
- Deduct 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer.
- Now calculate your total score by separating all the correct and incorrect answers.
- Use the formula below to check the score.
SSC MTS Estimated Score = Correct Answers (Total) –Incorrect Answers (total)
Question in 16th Sept Exam of SSC MTS Exam
SSC English Paper Questions
Sentence Correction Questions:
I did not see/Meenu/since Monday/No error.
The old man/is too weak/to walk/No error.
The large balloons/I bought for Christmas/is very nice/No error.
Fill in the Blanks Question:
Karan sat at the table ____ at the newspaper.
He aimed the blow ____ my left eye.
Coventry is ____ Brimingham.
- Remember (b) Unite (c) Assemble (d) Return
- Warm (b) Urgent (c) Busy (d) Earnest
Idiom & Phrase Questions:
- As hard as Nails
- Talked over
- Struck several Bad patches
General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability
- 5 : 24 : : 23 : ?
- 9:8 :: 16:?
- BDF,CFI, DHL, ?
- Never: Seldom: : Always: ?
- Cricket:Pitch:: Boxing:?
- 6,12,20,30,42, ?
- Rani moves 8 km’s towards the north. Then, She turns to her left and moves 7 Kms. How much distance did she travel from the starting point?
- Rishit is senior of Prasanth. Prasanth is senior to Raju. raju is junior to Sekhar. Sekhar is junior to Prasanth. Then who is most Senior?
Quantitative Aptitude Questions
- The price of 8 Chairs is equal to that of 3 tables. The Price of 12 Chairs and 2 tables is together Rs. 3200/-. Then, the total price of 10 Chairs and 5 tables?
- The Price of a watch is Rs. 650/-. A man gets the same watch for Rs. 440/- after successive discounts. If the 2nd discount id 11.5 %. Calculate the first discount?
- Anitha & Latha will do a piece of work in 10 days. Only Latha alone did the same work in 15 Days. If they get the payment of Rs. 600 for their work. Find the individual Shares.
- The Rectangle perimeter is 1600m and difference of its two sides is 48 m. Find the side of the square whose area is equal to the area of the rectangle.
- The Average of Prime numbers between 1 to 20 is?
- The last country joined in BRICS?
- Which Metropolitan City of India is well known for its Rock Garden?
- Hindustan Shipyard is located at?
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose was elected as president of INC in which year?
- Where is Ranganath Temple situated?
- Present how many High Courts are functioning in India?
- The gas used in Fruit ripening?
- The first experimental Satellite launched in India.
- First Touch Screen mobile was launched by
- Who was the first person to develop C-language for the computer?
- National Voter’s day was celebrated on?
- What is Kuomintang?
- 2022 national games will be hosted by?
- Main Cause of leprosy?
These questions help you to match your answers easily. Solving the paper helps you to determine somewhat actual marks you may have secured.
MTS Exam Shift Wise Analysis
Some anxious students want to know the overview and difficulties of the 30 April exam. They can check MTS 30 April exam Analysis and review here.
SSC MTS 16th Sept Morning/Afternoon/Evening Shift Analysis
30th April SSC MTS 1st Shift Analysis – Morning Shift
|Reasoning||10-12||Easy to Moderate|
|General Awareness||25-30||Easy to Moderate|
|English Language||30 -35||Easy to Moderate|
|Quantitative Aptitude||8-10||Easy to Moderate|
2nd Shift SSC MTS 16th Sept Analysis – Afternoon Shift
|Reasoning||5-6||Little bit hard|
SSC MTS Exam Review 16th Sept 2017 – English Language
|Topics||No. of Questions|
SSC MTS 16th Sept Exam Review – Aptitude
|Topics||No. of Questions|
SSC MTS Paper Solution 2017
SSC MTS Exam Answer Key 2017 is going to released soon, candidates can download their answer key from the official website that is ssc.nic.in after the 2,3 days of exam officially. You can check here also about the answer key of SSC MTS 2016, we will update the answer key soon when it release. For more query candidates can ask us by commenting in our comment box.