Latest Vacancies in SSC, Staff Selection Commission Jobs Notification: Here we have provided latest SCC Vacancy 2017 Notification and detailed information. There are various staff selection commission jobs available in SSC department which is published by the commission on their official website. The official website of ssc is ssc.nic.in. Candidates who are Looking for SSC recruitment news 2017 can check all types of posts in Below List of available vacancies region wise.
|SSC CHSL Recruitment||SSC Stenographer Recruitment|
|SSC Jr Translator Recruitment||SSC CGL Application Form – Released|
|SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment||SSC FCI Recruitment Application Form|
|SSC CAPFS, ASI Recruitment||SSC MTS Recruitment|
SSC Regions Wise Jobs in India
|Region||States under Region||Located at||Vacancy Details||Official website url|
|Eastern||West Bengal, Orissa, Sikkim, Andaman, Nicobar islands and Jharkhand||Kolkata||SSC ER Recruitment||sscer.org|
|Northern||Delhi, Rajasthan, and Uttarakhand||New Delhi||SSC NR Recruitment||sscnr.net.in|
|Southern||Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Pondicherry||Chennai||SSC Southern Region Recruitment||sscsr.gov.in|
|Western||Gujarat, Maharashtra, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Goa, Daman and Diu||Mumbai||SSCWR Recruitment||sscwr.net|
|Central||Uttar Pradesh and Bihar||Allahabad||SSC Central Region Recruitment||ssc-cr.org|
|Karnataka Kerala Region||Karnataka, Kerala and Lakshadweep||Bengaluru||SSC KKR Recruitment||ssckkr.kar.nic.in|
|North Eastern||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland and Tripura||Guwahati||SSC North Eastern Region Recruitment||sscner.org.in|
|Madhya Pradesh Sub region||Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||Raipur||SSC MPR Recruitment||sscmpr.org|
|North – Western Sub Region||J&K, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh, Punjab||Chandigarh||SSC NWR Recruitment||sscnwr.org|
SSC Recruitment 2017: The Staff Selection Commission has recently published an official advertisement at ssc.nic.in regards to the Various vacancies available for the Halwai-cum-Cook & Canteen Attender Posts. Applicants who want to work with this reputed organization they need to send duly filled SSC Vacancy 2017 Application Form till 60 days of advertisement release. Candidates are required to check all the eligibility criteria from the official notification. The eligible candidates have to apply for SSC Jobs 2017 online till the last date.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) which is popularly known as SSC is the Indian organization which was established to recruit the staff for several posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinates Offices. Here you will see the large numbers of posts which is published in the SSC Recruitment 2016. Staff Selection Commission was formed by the Government of India with an aim to recruit the deserving and suitable candidate for the vacant posts.
The commission firstly, identifies the vacant posts in the various departments and ministries of Government Services and then publishes the recruitment notification on it’s by which people able to know about the posts and apply for the same. It recruits the Group B posts in various ministries and departments of Government of India and all Non – Technical Group C posts in the various Ministries/Departments of the Government of India. Each year SSC recruits lakhs of Indian Citizen in the vacant posts. It gives such people a chance of employment.
SSC Vacancy 2017 Details:
Recruitment Authority: Staff Selection Commission
Official Website: ssc.nic.in
Total Posts: Various
Name of Posts:
- Canteen Attender
Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass 10th/Matriculation and certificate or Diploma in catering.
Age Limit: Applicants age must lie between 18 to 25 years of age. Age relaxations as per
- Commencing Date to Apply Online: Apply now
- Deadline to Apply Online: till 60 days of advertisment
SSC Recruitment 2017 Application Form, Halwai-cum-Cook & Canteen Attender Posts
All the applicants are suggested to read the official notification before applying for SSC vacancies 2017 at ssc.nic.in and if you face any difficulties while applying, then you can apply in a procedural approach by downloading application form and send form along with all the necessary details, affixing scanned copies of documents, photo, signature, etc.
How to Apply
- Visit the official website ssc.nic.in
- Click on official notification
- Read all the eligibility conditions
- Download application form
- Fill all the details and attach necessary documents.
- Send to the given address.
To The Under Secretary (Estt),
SSC, CGO Complex Block No. 12, Lodhi Complex,
Documents to be attested
- Matriculation or equivalent certificate
- Mark sheets of educational qualification
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate
- Certificate/ Diploma in Hospitality Management/ cooking/ catering
- Copy of employment exchange Registration ID number
- NOC (Orginal copy)
SSC Jobs 2017 Selection Process: For clearing the SSC Exam 2017, the candidates have to pass through the 04 crucial phases that are the part of the recruitment process:
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Test
- Face to Face Interview
Candidates can apply by sending duly filled application form till the given last date. Firstly, you are required to check SSC Vacancy 2017 Notification from the given link. Apply as soon as possible and ask any question here regarding SSC Recruitment 2017.
SSC Exam Pattern
To know about the Exam pattern and the type of question paper, you have to visit the official website SSC. There you will get the authentic and official details.
- The exam is categorized into 2 papers
- Both the papers are of objective type.
- Each paper consists of 200 questions and each question carries 01 mark.
- Paper 1st is divided into 4 sections, each section is of 50 marks.
- 2nd paper is of 1 section carries 200 questions of 200 marks.
- The maximum duration provided to complete the paper is predefined i.e. 2 Hours.
- For each wrong answer there is a negative marking of 0.25 marks each wrong answer.
- 1st paper will be conducted on 20th March 2016 and 2nd paper will be conducted on 05th June 2016.
SSC Jobs 2017 Syllabus:
The syllabus of SSC Vacancy 2017 is categorized into 5 sections, General Intelligence and Reasoning, English Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, General Knowledge & General Awareness and the last one is English language & Comprehension. The first 4 sections are the syllabus of 1st Paper and the last section is the syllabus of 2nd paper.
- SSC Exam 2017 General Intelligence and Reasoning: Analogies, Spatial Orientation, Discrimination, Discrimination, Arithmetical Reasoning, Arithmetic Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Figurative Analogy, Symbolic/Number Classification, Figurative Series, Embedded Figures, Similarities and Differences, Space Visualization, Visual Memory, Relationship concepts, Figurative Classification, Non-Verbal Series, Semantic Analogy, Semantic Classification, Number Series, Venn Diagrams etc.
- SSC Exam 2017 General Knowledge & General Awareness: India and its neighboring countries,Culture, Economic Scene, Indian Constitution, History, Geography, General Polity, Scientific Research etc.
- SSC Exam 2017 Quantitative Aptitude: Percentages, Square roots, Interest, Discount, Profit & Loss, Mixture and Alligation, Time & work, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Quadrilaterals, Trigonometric ratio, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Partnership Business, Time and distance, Graphs of Linear Equations, Circle and its chords, Regular Polygons, Standard Identities etc.
- SSC Exam 2017 English Comprehension: Error Recognition, Vocabulary, Grammar, Synonyms, Sentence Completion, Fill in the blanks, Comprehension, Spellings, Sentence Structure, Antonyms, Phrases and Idioms, etc.
SSC Jobs 2017 Application Charges: General/ O.B.C. candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- and all others are free the application fee.
SSC Recruitment 2017
Those candidates who are looking for SSC latest jobs they can apply for Hawaii cum cook and canteen attendant jobs till the last date of submission of application form. You may also ask any question regarding SSC Vacancy 2017 if you have doubt. We will respond you as soon as possible.