SSC Recruitment 2017: The Staff Selection Commission has recently published an official advertisement at ssc.nic.in regards to the Various vacancies available for the Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPF’s and ASI in CISF. The interested candidates are suggested to visit the SSC SI in Delhi Police and ASI in CISF Vacancy 2017 notification after following the official portal of SSC. The eligible candidates have to apply for SSC Recruitment 2017 online till the last date.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) which is popularly known as SSC is the Indian organization which was established to recruit the staff for several posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinates Offices. Here you will see the large numbers of posts which is published in the SSC Recruitment 2016. Staff Selection Commission was formed by the Government of India with an aim to recruit the deserving and suitable candidate for the vacant posts.
The commission firstly, identifies the vacant posts in the various departments and ministries of Government Services and then publishes the recruitment notification on it’s by which people able to know about the posts and apply for the same. It recruits the Group B posts in various ministries and departments of Government of India and all Non – Technical Group C posts in the various Ministries/Departments of the Government of India. Each year SSC recruits lakhs of Indian Citizen in the vacant posts. It gives such people a chance of employment.
SSC Vacancy 2017 Details:
Total Posts: 2907
- Sub Inspector (SI) in CAPF: 1706 – [CRPF-221 (Female-16, Male-205), BSF-607 (Female-30, Male-577), ITBP-289(Female-23, Male-266), CISF-536(Female-54, Male-482), SSB-53 (Female-18, Male-35)]
- Assistant Sub Inspector CISF: 1106 (Female-110, Male-991)
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police: 95
Educational Qualification: Should possesses Bachelor Degree.
Age Limit: Applicants age must lie between 20 to 25 years of age.
SSC CPO SI ASI Salary:
- SI: Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 + GP Rs. 4200
- ASI: Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 + GP Rs. 2400
- Commencing Date to Apply Online: 09th January 2016
- Deadline to Apply Online: 05th February 2016
- 1st Written Exam Date: 05th June 2016
- 2nd Written Exam Date: Will be Updated soon
SSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
All the applicants are suggested to read the official notification before applying for SSC vacancies 2017 at ssc.nic.in and if you face any difficulties while applying online, then you can apply in a procedural approach by logging into ssc.nic.in and then have to select the post. Then fill the recruitment form along with all the necessary details, affixing scanned copies of documents, photo, signature, etc.
To know about the Exam pattern and the type of question paper, you have to visit the official website SSC. There you will get the authentic and official details.
- The exam is categorized into 2 papers
- Both the papers are of objective type.
- Each paper consists of 200 questions and each question carries 01 mark.
- Paper 1st is divided into 4 sections, each section is of 50 marks.
- 2nd paper is of 1 section carries 200 questions of 200 marks.
- The maximum duration provided to complete the paper is predefined i.e. 2 Hours.
- For each wrong answer there is a negative marking of 0.25 marks each wrong answer.
- 1st paper will be conducted on 20th March 2016 and 2nd paper will be conducted on 05th June 2016.
SSC Jobs 2017 Syllabus:
The syllabus of SSC Vacancy 2017 is categorized into 5 sections, General Intelligence and Reasoning, English Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, General Knowledge & General Awareness and the last one is English language & Comprehension. The first 4 sections are the syllabus of 1st Paper and the last section is the syllabus of 2nd paper.
- SSC Exam 2017 General Intelligence and Reasoning: Analogies, Spatial Orientation, Discrimination, Discrimination, Arithmetical Reasoning, Arithmetic Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Figurative Analogy, Symbolic/Number Classification, Figurative Series, Embedded Figures, Similarities and Differences, Space Visualization, Visual Memory, Relationship concepts, Figurative Classification, Non-Verbal Series, Semantic Analogy, Semantic Classification, Number Series, Venn Diagrams etc.
- SSC Exam 2017 General Knowledge & General Awareness: India and its neighboring countries,Culture, Economic Scene, Indian Constitution, History, Geography, General Polity, Scientific Research etc.
- SSC Exam 2017 Quantitative Aptitude: Percentages, Square roots, Interest, Discount, Profit & Loss, Mixture and Alligation, Time & work, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Quadrilaterals, Trigonometric ratio, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Partnership Business, Time and distance, Graphs of Linear Equations, Circle and its chords, Regular Polygons, Standard Identities etc.
- SSC Exam 2017 English Comprehension: Error Recognition, Vocabulary, Grammar, Synonyms, Sentence Completion, Fill in the blanks, Comprehension, Spellings, Sentence Structure, Antonyms, Phrases and Idioms, etc.
SSC Jobs 2017 Selection Process: For clearing the SSC Exam 2017, the candidates have to pass through the 04 crucial phases that are the part of the recruitment process:
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Test
- Face to Face Interview
SSC Jobs 2017 Application Charges: General/ O.B.C. candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- and all others are free the application fee.
SSC Vacancies 2017
SSC is about to recruit 2907 candidates for the post of Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector, and is requesting application from the eligible candidates on or before the last date. In case of any issues while applying online for SSC recruitment 2017, you may contact us for your assistance.
Check More SSC Vacancies
SSC Management Executive Recruitment
SSC CAPFS, ASI Recruitment