SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017: All the candidates who are doing the preparation for SSC Examination 2017 they are informed that Staff Selection Commission has released an official notification for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 for Grade C & D Posts. All the candidates those want to take participate are informed the SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Exam 2017 will be held from 4 September 2017 to 7 September 2017 and candidates can apply online by filling the SSC Grade C & D Stenographer Application Form 2017 through official website that is ssc.nic.in from 17th June to 15 July 2017. The other details related to SSC Steno Grade C & D Recruitment 2017 are given below, kindly go through it.
About Staff Selection Commission: This is the government organization which is responsible for the recruitment of candidates from all over the India for the various department and Ministries of India. The SSC has established on 4th November 1975. The SSC has recently announced a huge vacancy for the candidates who are searching for central govt. job. The last date for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 to apply online is 15 July 2017.
SSC Steno Grade C & D Vacancies details:
Name of Organization: Staff Selection Commission
Official Website: ssc.nic.in
Name of Exam: Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination 2017
No. of Vacancies: Various
SSC Steno Grade C & D Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Academic Qualification: Candidates should have 12th class passed from any recognized university or Institution.
Age Limit: Age Should in between from 18 to 27 years old.
- Starting date for apply online & notification: 17th June 2017
- Last date to apply and pay fee online: 15th July 2017
- Date of issue of SSC Admit Card: July 2017 Last Week
- SSC Stenographer Exam 2017 27th held from: 4 September 2017 to 7 September 2017
- The Result will declare on: September/October 2017
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Apply Online: Grade C&D Posts, SSC Steno Application Form 2017
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply online SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2017 through the official website. All the candidates who are going to fill the SSC Steno Application Form 2017 are advised to get ready their important document for uploading while filling the form. Candidates have to first register them on the Staff Selection Commission official website with unique email Id and valid contact number, then after candidates may login with user Id and password SSC Recruitment page and follow some easy steps.
Steps to apply:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website that is ssc.nic.in.
- Then go to the recruitment section.
- Fill for OTR (One Time Registration)
- After the registration is successful, candidates will get user ID name and password.
- Then click on “Apply Now ” button and download the SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017 official notification.
- Fill all required details and upload all important documents.
- After that pay the application fees and click on Submit Button.
- In last take the printout of application form for future use.
Application Fees: Rs.100/- only through online @http://ssconline.nic.in.
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written exam.
- And then candidates will have clear all skill tests, typing test 100 wpm in English and 80 wpm in Hindi.
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2017:
|General Candidate||Handicapped Candidate|
|1.||Part I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 hours||2 hours 40 Min|
|2.||Part II||General Awareness||50||50|
|3.||Part III||English Language & Comprehension||100||100|
SSC Stenographer Typing Test Pattern 2017:
|For Stenographer Grade ‘D’||For Stenographer Grade ‘C’|
|50 minutes (English)||40 minutes (English)|
|65 minutes (Hindi)||55 Minutes (Hindi)|
SSC Admit Card 2017: The admit card will be issued after the application process will be over. All candidates can download it from the official website.
SSC Steno Result 2017: The result will be declared after all round of selection process is over, all the candidates can check their result from the official website.
SSC Steno Jobs 2017
In this article, we have tried to deliver all the detail information of SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2017. We hope the information that is given is sufficient to fill the application form. All Interested and eligible candidates may apply online SSC Stenographer Exam 2017 for Grade C & D Stenographer posts. Candidates have golden opportunity to apply for Stenographer Group C&D Jobs 2017 till the last date i.e.15 July 2017. For more query, candidates can ask us in our comment box.