SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018: The Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct a national level exam to hire well skilled and motivated candidates for the Posts of Stenographer Group C & D. All the well qualified and talented candidates who are waiting for SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2018 Notification has been released. SSC Stenographer 2018 Recruitment chance for those applicants who are searching Latest Government Jobs. SSC Stenographer Application form 2018 will be available at the official site sss.nic.in till the last date expire. After apply online, candidates can take participate in SSC Stenographer Exam in September 2018. More details of Steno Group C & D Jobs 2018 such as application fee, important dates, links and others are given below.
|SSC Stenographer C&D Group Recruitment 2018 Details||Check HERE|
|SSC Steno 2018 Eligibility Criteria||Check HERE|
|SSC Steno Grade C&D Recruitment 2018 Important Dates||Check HERE|
|How to Apply for SSC Stenographer Application Form||Check HERE|
|SSC Steno Application Form 2018 – Fee Details||Check HERE|
|SSC Stenographer 2018 Selection Process||Check HERE|
|SSC Steno Group C & D Jobs 2018 Notification and Apply Link||Check HERE|
|SSC Stenographer 2018 New Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Check HERE|
About Staff Selection Commission: This is the government organization which is responsible for the recruitment of candidates from all over the India for the various department and Ministries of India. The SSC has established on 4th November 1975. The SSC has recently announced a huge vacancy for the candidates who are searching for central govt. job. The last date for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 to apply online will be available Soon.
The Headquarter of Staff Selection Commission is situated in New Delhi. At this time SSC have seven regional offices at Mumbai, Allahabad, Kolkata, Chennai, Guwahati, and Bangalore and it also include two sub-regional offices at Chandigarh and Raipur. Every year, commission release the various number of vacancies in government and subordinate and offices. For this, the authority held online and offline examination like CGL, CHSL, Stenographer, LDC, UDC, Clerk, and Others. A large number of applicants registers SSC Online application form. Now this time, authority will release the SSC Steno Group C & D Online form to register their name.
Name of Organization: Staff Selection Commission
Official Website: ssc.nic.in
Apply Mode: Online
Apply Website: ssconline.nic.in
Name of Exam: Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination 2018
|Grade Pay||Rs. 4200/- (Pay Band)|
|Total Pay||Rs. 14500/-|
|Initial Pay||Rs. 5200/-|
No. of Vacancies: Various
Academic Qualification: Candidates should have passed 12th class or equivalent qualification from any recognized university or Institution. The students who are able to prove by documentary evidence that result of the exam was released on or before the date of cut-off and he/she has been passed, will also be considered to have the required Educational Qualification.
Age Limit: Age Should in between from 18 to 27 years as on 01 August 2018. Age relexation will be as per government norms.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PH: 10 years
- PH (OBC): 13 years
- PH (SC/ST): 15 years
- Starting date for apply online & notification: Update Soon
- Last date to apply and pay fee online: Update Soon
- Date of issue of SSC Admit Card: Update Soon
- SSC Stenographer Exam 2018 held from: Update Soon
- SSC Steno Result will declare on: Update Soon
- SSC Stenographer Skill Test Date: Update Soon
- Final Result Declaration Date: Update Soon
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 Apply Online: Grade C & D Vacancies
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply online SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2018 through the official website. All the candidates who are going to fill the SSC Stenographer Application Form 2018 are advised to get ready their important document for uploading while filling the form. Candidates have to first register for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 at the Staff Selection Commission official website with unique email Id and valid contact number, then after candidates may login with user Id and password SSC Recruitment page and follow some easy steps.
Steps to apply online SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2018
- First of all, applicants just go through with the official website of SSC that is ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the Registration Section.
- Fill OTR (One Time Registration) Form carefully.
- Enter all the required details such as professional details, basic information and contact details in the form and click on the submit button.
- After filling the form upload your scanned photograph, signature and certificate in the form.
- After successfully, completion of your registration you will get registration ID and password details on your phone or email id.
- If you registered then do not required the OTR form, just go with login form and enter your registration ID and password.
- Click on the apply button and download the SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 official notification page.
- Read the notification carefully and get aware about the complete eligibility conditions.
- Fill the application form with all the required information carefully and attach your scanned photograph and signature.
- After that, applicants just need to pay application fees online.
- The information filled in by him/her earlier, at the registration time, photo process, will automatically be shown in the respective fields in the application form.
- Now check the complete filled form at once and then submit the application form.
- Save the copy of the application for in your computer and take print out.
Application Fees: Rs.100/- only through online @http://ssconline.nic.in.
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written exam.
- And then candidates will have clear all skill tests, typing test 100 wpm in English and 80 wpm in Hindi.
SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2018:
|General Candidate||Handicapped Candidate|
|1.||Part I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 hours||2 hours 40 Min|
|2.||Part II||General Awareness||50||50|
|3.||Part III||English Language & Comprehension||100||100|
Skill Test In Stenographer: The applicants will have to appear for the stenography test. The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English / Hindi at the speed of 100 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade „C‟ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade „D‟. The matter will have to be transcribed on computer only. The evaluation of transcription will be done electronically only. The transcription time is as follows:-
|For Stenographer Grade ‘D’||For Stenographer Grade ‘C’|
|50 minutes (English)||40 minutes (English)|
|65 minutes (Hindi)||55 Minutes (Hindi)|
SSC Steno Group C&D Hall Ticket 2018: The SSC Stenographer Admit Card 2018 will be issued after the application process will be over. It is expected that authority will upload hall ticket in the month of August 2018. The admit card will be generated online and not sent to the post. So all the candidates who have applied are required to download admit card from the official website of different regions.
SSC Stenographer Result 2018: The result will be declared after all round of selection process is over, all the candidates can check SSC Steno Group C&D Result 2018 from the official website. Candidates need to check the scorecard to appear in the next round of selection that is skill test.
SSC Steno Grade C&D Jobs 2018
In this article, we have tried to deliver all the detail information of SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018. We hope the information that is given is sufficient to fill the application form. All Interested and eligible candidates may apply online SSC Stenographer Exam 2018 for Grade C & D Stenographer posts. Candidates have golden opportunity to apply for SSC Stenographer Group C&D Vacancy 2018 till the last date. For more query, candidates can ask us in our comment box.